RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
It does not seem to me that it is such a bad game, but yes, we have to wait for someone to put the most updated version

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The unavoidable kidnapped by orcs sequence kind of killed this game for me back in the days. Kind of hate when devs make stuff like this an unavoidable milestone to progress the game.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
any new i dont do nothig some patch note or something
this is the new:
- Added 3 new scenes.

- Added 14 new pics.

- Added new Map.

- Added new scene (old man's house)

- Added 3 new scenes with the old man, (since every encounter in the RL is different, we wanted to keep that idea and implement it in the game, this way every time you interact with the old man you will see different scenes.).

- Fixed problem in the main inn of the village (some players could not leave the inn when the vermin cleaning work was finished).

- Fixed other random bugs.

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
this is the new:
- Added 3 new scenes.

- Added 14 new pics.

- Added new Map.

- Added new scene (old man's house)

- Added 3 new scenes with the old man, (since every encounter in the RL is different, we wanted to keep that idea and implement it in the game, this way every time you interact with the old man you will see different scenes.).

- Fixed problem in the main inn of the village (some players could not leave the inn when the vermin cleaning work was finished).

- Fixed other random bugs.
thx bro so if i maxed the old man i finish this update ty

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Chant of Dead [v1.0 B Patreon] [FariseoStudio] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.25 GB
Compressed PC Size: 198.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes