RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes
D

Deleted member 2264349

I think my saves got buggy after using a save editor... anyone got anything for after merging with the orcs?

Metslane93

Jan 3, 2020
Everytime I try to download this or some other games it tells me I cannot open file as archive. wtf does that mean and why am I getting it.
Thank you

gdr123

Dec 24, 2019
To unlock scenes with dead daughter sleep in this inn several times. but how to escape fm dead daughter?????? Help please

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
some see my save file pls i think a miss something but idk what is it i got 2 paint i maxx the old man but the gallery say is just 47 % how ???? and why i cant upload my save file her ??

gdr123

Dec 24, 2019
You have to touch the wooden chair first and then you see a shine, place it there and then everything will end
thanks for reply but not working Since timing started no any touchable thing in tt room exl. mirror and some table(((

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
thanks for reply but not working Since timing started no any touchable thing in tt room exl. mirror and some table(((
The truth is that I'm not very sure what to do either, I just did what I told you and it worked for me, I don't know if it was a mistake or something like that.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
I have three questions:
1) In the old man's house, after unlocking the scene tied to the wall, is there something else?
2) did they remove the brothel scene?
3) when will update 1.1?

May 30, 2017
Is there futa in this game? Seen the tag futanari for this game on other sites but not here. Have tried to find the "futa scene" but never have i found it. Are the other sites trolling or have i missed it?

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
Its really hard to get the iron for forging, the zombies are a lot and sometimes im stuck between them. Is this normal? Or do i get the iron on other places, but i cant go anywhere else as to the smith.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Its really hard to get the iron for forging, the zombies are a lot and sometimes im stuck between them. Is this normal? Or do i get the iron on other places, but i cant go anywhere else as to the smith.
Best way when you enter the city is walk forward until triggered then step back and wait, they will line up in front of you and wait to be killed. Do this until you enter the blacksmith. On leaving go around the corner and wait until they come to you. If they get behind you, run away and set up in a narrow area.

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
Best way when you enter the city is walk forward until triggered then step back and wait, they will line up in front of you and wait to be killed. Do this until you enter the blacksmith. On leaving go around the corner and wait until they come to you. If they get behind you, run away and set up in a narrow area.
Now i found out i can swing/fight with A, would be good if thats in the first post, like a txt file how the controls are.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes