Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
What happened to her body? It looks... Weird. Anatomically, it seems that internal organs are missing... Feel a little... Deformed...

View attachment 2055782
Could probably achive this by longterm use of corsets.
Photos of women wearing corests from the day of old show a far thinner waistline then this.
And some women still chose to wear corsets or have other means to achive their goals.

Look, i perfectly understand that it could promote unrealistic beauty ideals in todays society.
But calling it deformed is just as misguided, how do you think such language will make women with thin waistline feel?

People who work hard to reach their own beauty ideals are probably already insecure about their body,
they don't need the additional emotional baggage of having their ideal being called deformed.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
What's the pregnancy content in this?
There is a place to make women pregnant.

Is there a femdom path where you can submit to them all or is it a game where we just beat the shit out of everyone and rule everything at the end?
Got something planned like that. But like I said; everything is optional

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
There is a place to make women pregnant.

Got something planned like that. But like I said; everything is optional
That's great. Good for both sides of the community then. So, which of the two I mentioned is already in the game and which is planned? I'm a little confused about that.

Reactions: _Maou_

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I don't see the point or need of having to type in each super person's name or to change into the suit each time when it's right there.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes