Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The game has the "female domination" tag but, does it have any strong women taking charge of the MC? If not is femdom planned for the next update?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The City of Women [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 332mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Jul 31, 2018
wow, for a 0.1 this game has many tags. Is pregnancy already implemented in the game or the tag was added because you plan on implement it in future versions?

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
The game has the "female domination" tag but, does it have any strong women taking charge of the MC? If not is femdom planned for the next update?
ATM only the setting is femdom: A world ruled by women.

You are the one, that is dominating.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I know you're trying to not force anything on any of the players, but I think Proton Center and the costumes have too little impact on the gameplay. It feels like two convenient ways to subtract money (which have no effect in other places).

The same problem is for working. It's like an unlimited ATM.

The pills make little sense. If sex with a man is degrading, who would produce pills for men to use during sex? Moreover, the cost is too cheap (while the pill for pregnancy is supposed to be expensive)

There is no challenge to find the hero's name.

My idea is this:

- MC had to work/go to University in the daytime. He can only play vigilante in the nighttime.

- Adding sex scenes in the costumes.

- Making the pill become Haura's invention. It only works on MC whose body has been enhanced. What the player can buy at the mall is the material to make the pills.

- MC will have a small chance to encounter a hero in Proton Center. He can choose to impregnate her with a baby girl right there (that would make her quit being hero for a while), or purposely fail (to punish her in public later).

- Money can be used to buy information about the hero. Having enough info allow MC to guess their true name.
Good ideas!

Believe it or not; alot of things you suggested I already added. On the last day of testing; I removed them because I thought players would find it too confusing haha

I like all your ideas and I'm going to implement them.

The random encounter idea is very very good. I'll definitely see what I can do about that.

^ bad taste.
And not a helpful comment...

Really like your ideas. (y)
In the university/libary you can find informations for the real names of the heroes....or buy them... don't know where that should be possible, if somebody would want to sabotage the heroes, why not make their name public? Otherwise keep it a secret....
But maybe the gangs know some names and need the money? ;-)

I don't mind the lack of different daytimes.... but maybe some people need it for extra inversion. :)

COSTUMESEX!! (Iassume itis already planed, no reason to dress up your girl and then not have fun with her)

If I understood the world correctly: Proton centers are for women, who want to get pregnant, but don't have the money for the..... pill(?) to get a baby without sex/ a male.
Yeah in universe; people create their children in pods so that they can get a female child every time. A poor family can have sex to get pregnant but the chance of having a female child is really low.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021

- 332mb.

Can u give pixeldrain or mega link ??

• Love
Reactions: Shaunblade2020

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021

- 332mb.

Can do post on some other link, this link keeps giving ads with no download file.

Reactions: Shaun@121

vinaren

Jun 19, 2018
Really like your ideas. (y)
In the university/libary you can find informations for the real names of the heroes....or buy them... don't know where that should be possible, if somebody would want to sabotage the heroes, why not make their name public? Otherwise keep it a secret....
But maybe the gangs know some names and need the money? ;-)
There is a way to make it logical: although no one knows the real name of a hero, she must have a civilian identity. The gangs only know things like "hero X like the purple color", "hero X lives in Kansas",... Enough clues + hacking into the population database = real name.
Good ideas!

Believe it or not; alot of things you suggested I already added. On the last day of testing; I removed them because I thought players would find it too confusing haha

I like all your ideas and I'm going to implement them.

The random encounter idea is very very good. I'll definitely see what I can do about that.

Yeah in universe; people create their children in pods so that they can get a female child every time. A poor family can have sex to get pregnant but the chance of having a female child is really low.
Can I ask what will you intend to do with Weapons? I don't think it's necessary: normal weapons shouldn't work on superpower heroes, and after they are depowered MC doesn't need weapons to defeat them.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Omg, why does any protagonist in a weird situation immediately do the stupidest thing possible?

"hmm... I was told the heroes will kill you for wearing the wrong clothes, and I just saw this one murder a man... but let me just yell out to her that she's my sister even though she has shown zero recognition of me whatsoever."

Fucking idiots. Every. Single. Game.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Why you never make anal sex scenes?
The scene with the slums girl is an anal scene! But more is planned.

Can do post on some other link, this link keeps giving ads with no download file.

There is a way to make it logical: although no one knows the real name of a hero, she must have a civilian identity. The gangs only know things like "hero X like the purple color", "hero X lives in Kansas",... Enough clues + hacking into the population database = real name.

Can I ask what will you intend to do with Weapons? I don't think it's necessary: normal weapons shouldn't work on superpower heroes, and after they are depowered MC doesn't need weapons to defeat them.
I really like this!! I'll see what I can do from this

Reactions: Savilesavile

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
For the weapons, my plan was to use them in non hero activities. For example the slums and or missions.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Omg, why does any protagonist in a weird situation immediately do the stupidest thing possible?

"hmm... I was told the heroes will kill you for wearing the wrong clothes, and I just saw this one murder a man... but let me just yell out to her that she's my sister even though she has shown zero recognition of me whatsoever."

Fucking idiots. Every. Single. Game.
True but seeing his sister in another world can be very confusing. That's why he acted the way he did

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
True but seeing his sister in another world can be very confusing. That's why he acted the way he did
It's called Impulsive Idiocracy.... where a person suddenly becomes an Idiot because of an unexpected situation.

And yeah, I made that up :KEK:

Wonder if my Super Hero name for the game is good enough

meikmen.png

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes