sabugao

Jan 18, 2022
hey dev (or anyone who knows) what game or engine did you use to make the animations (great game by the way dev), I want to know because its similar to some modelling agency

Last edited:

Wailen

Feb 15, 2022
Wish I knew how to do Daz. Working on it though; might learn it one day
I use both DAZ and VAM. What I like about DAZ is the hair, which just doesn't look as good in VAM. What I like about VAM is that you can get satisfactory results quickly. Surely VAM has not yet reached the G8, but the alpha of VAM 2 gives hope.

I like your games, even in VAM. Keep it up !!!

((I'm not a fan of full-um women, but that's just my kink.))

Keep it up :)

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
im stuck XD as to what to do after help the crime boss lady/ the night club lady (BOTH GIRLS HOT btw) and well there doesnt seem to be a way to forwrd time o.o

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Have you finished the main missions?
wont let me do anything new just says go to garage o.o OH i got free roaming unlocked. Oh and summon only thing right now i went to club. max that out i think wont give me any more to do with the pet lady xD the slumb boss i did all her quests the uni is locked now and i did the preg lady one but all it is give me orange potion and the event repeated no new ladys show up what im missing OOO i beat speed and frost

the mom just lets me chang her clothing. i bought everything xD

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
Piercing plan? Tattoo plan? Since heroines don't like men, then let them get pregnant, with big bellies, fat boobs full of milk, and pierced nipples. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nightsight
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes