Bultax

Oct 10, 2022
wont let me do anything new just says go to garage o.o OH i got free roaming unlocked. Oh and summon only thing right now i went to club. max that out i think wont give me any more to do with the pet lady xD the slumb boss i did all her quests the uni is locked now and i did the preg lady one but all it is give me orange potion and the event repeated no new ladys show up what im missing OOO i beat speed and frost

the mom just lets me chang her clothing. i bought everything xD

-10/10/2022-
Having the same issue.
Have completed main quests - Frost & Speed, cant progress further
Have unlocked everything but the detective office
The Proton lady is pregnant
No new missions arise
All items from shop have been purchased
All wardrobe combos have been attempted, still nothing changes
Also - Black Cat has... disappeared from the storyline? Please help!

rampagingmadness

Dec 14, 2019
-10/10/2022-
Having the same issue.
Have completed main quests - Frost & Speed, cant progress further
Have unlocked everything but the detective office
The Proton lady is pregnant
No new missions arise
All items from shop have been purchased
All wardrobe combos have been attempted, still nothing changes
Also - Black Cat has... disappeared from the storyline? Please help!

Read the code, game stops there

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
This is the direct sequel to my game Master of the Earth Reborn. You do not need to play that game in order to enjoy and understand this one.
You are transported to a world very similar to your original world.
In this world, men are slaves and biologically weaker than women.
Free men are second class citizens.
To make matters worst; the world is ruled by seven powerful super heroes each with unique powers and abilities to help them rule the world with an iron fist.
With the help of your new found friends you take up the mantle to become the most dangerous vigilante the world has ever seen. If successful it may lead to finding a way back to your original world.
It's time to embark on an epic adventure​
I'm curious, how is this game a "direct sequel" to MoER? :unsure:

None of the things mentioned in the overview happened in MoER, so how is it a continuation or result of that work? For example, all the characters in the world of MoER were genetic magicians and superpowers did not exist — so this world seems very dis-similar to the MC's original world.

e-d :)

Thailendil

Aug 13, 2021
I'm curious, how is this game a "direct sequel" to MoER? :unsure:

None of the things mentioned in the overview happened in MoER, so how is it a continuation or result of that work? For example, all the characters in the world of MoER were genetic magicians and superpowers did not exist — so this world seems very dis-similar to the MC's original world.

e-d :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018
Ideas to improve the game are very much needed if you guys think of anything
Some basic stuff:
1 - a gallery, quest log or some way for us to remember what already happened in the story;
2 - if the aforementioned is not possible, a way to repeat the scenes and maybe some type of "trainer mode";
3 - the story scenes are being broken in the middle (like in the previous game) just to be started again at the same point (choosing the option on mc's room). don't know why it is like this, but it certainly breaks the flow. why not finish the missions (or quests) and then take the mc to his room?
4 - more dialogue connecting the scenes, for example: in the previous game i really missed a conversation between the mc and Alex after "the slip" and her next questss (i.e. between quests). this happened within all of her story and with all the other girls too.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Some basic stuff:
1 - a gallery, quest log or some way for us to remember what already happened in the story;
2 - if the aforementioned is not possible, a way to repeat the scenes and maybe some type of "trainer mode";
3 - the story scenes are being broken in the middle (like in the previous game) just to be started again at the same point (choosing the option on mc's room). don't know why it is like this, but it certainly breaks the flow. why not finish the missions (or quests) and then take the mc to his room?
4 - more dialogue connecting the scenes, for example: in the previous game i really missed a conversation between the mc and Alex after "the slip" and her next questss (i.e. between quests). this happened within all of her story and with all the other girls too.
Sorry can you explain #3 more? How do you mean

oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018
Sorry can you explain #3 more? How do you mean
Sure. What I mean is this: there is a "pause" on the quests and the mc appears in his room. After that, to continue the same quest (by clicking on the quest button with its name) the mc returns on the same point he has stopped before. On the previous game this can be seen on the quest of the mayor Allison (training powers or something like that): in here the sex scene is cut in half two times iirc, and the mc is thrown is his room just for us to go all the way to her office again and continue the scene. This kills the flow and can certainly be avoided. I'm sorry if i'm talking more about the previous game, but the idea here is to help with improvements for this game and i think this is valid. Thank you for these games, really enjoyed them.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Finally at the sequel huh. Well let's see what happens now.

The models and animations have improved from the previous game so that's good to see the dev is improving in that regard.

I hope we are actually able to do sexual things with these superheroes were subduing, we've already beat two and nothing sexual happened, kind of a waste honestly. I also hope the dev utilizes one of the advantages of a sandbox setting for these games which is free roam sex where the MC can fuck the LI's wherever they are on the map instead of just fucking during story progression. I feel like that wasn't very utilized in the previous game and I do think that's a very important advantage that sandbox games have.

I also saw some comments on the last games forum saying that the MC was gonna be maturing, I hope that also means smarter because I could not keep defending his actions in the last game. The MC was legit dumb last game and I'll always be on his side but he needs to give me something to work with so that things don't get fucked.

Note: Also Dev I got a question. Did you have that emotionless side-effect just so you didn't have to animate the MC's face? No judgments I'm just curious.

Edit: Also I hope there's more sexual content in general with all the girls present. Cause honestly speaking the amount of sexual content last game was disappointing.

Last edited:

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
I found a bug, you can talk with Dia about her encounter with Speed before you see that scene. After the university event, just go two times to Ashton Dinner. Overall I liked the game, good luck for the developer.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes