Feb 10, 2022
Hahaha what is a Mel game?

Sort of. I’m trying to make this one as simple as possible because people didn’t like that with the old one

Hahaha
If you make a guide to the first game then people can't complain, I'm pretty sure there is stuff to help people on the first game tho

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I came for femdom but I couldn't find it, I think it got the tag femdom because it's a female led universe, there are no scenes for femdom onyl maledom. But the maledom scenes were also nice, I liked it. It was nice to add a lot of submissive women in the universe ruled by women.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Does this mean we'll be able to take the characters there and impregnate them? Or will it be just like the one you have now, except cycling through a few different women?
Yeah. That's literally what I planned the place for. It's a pregnancy place purely for all those who like the pregnancy fetish. I've made it optional for those who don't like that content!

vinaren

Jun 19, 2018
Ideas to improve the game are very much needed if you guys think of anything
I know you're trying to not force anything on any of the players, but I think Proton Center and the costumes have too little impact on the gameplay. It feels like two convenient ways to subtract money (which have no effect in other places).

The same problem is for working. It's like an unlimited ATM.

The pills make little sense. If sex with a man is degrading, who would produce pills for men to use during sex? Moreover, the cost is too cheap (while the pill for pregnancy is supposed to be expensive)

There is no challenge to find the hero's name.

My idea is this:

- MC had to work/go to University in the daytime. He can only play vigilante in the nighttime.

- Adding sex scenes in the costumes.

- Making the pill become Haura's invention. It only works on MC whose body has been enhanced. What the player can buy at the mall is the material to make the pills.

- MC will have a small chance to encounter a hero in Proton Center. He can choose to impregnate her with a baby girl right there (that would make her quit being hero for a while), or purposely fail (to punish her in public later).

- Money can be used to buy information about the hero. Having enough info allow MC to guess their true name.

Reactions: Tunak23 and Boldano

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
^ bad taste.
And not a helpful comment...

I know you're trying to not force anything on any of the players, but I think Proton Center and the costumes have too little impact on the gameplay. It feels like two convenient ways to subtract money (which have no effect in other places).

The same problem is for working. It's like an unlimited ATM.

The pills make little sense. If sex with a man is degrading, who would produce pills for men to use during sex? Moreover, the cost is too cheap (while the pill for pregnancy is supposed to be expensive)

There is no challenge to find the hero's name.

My idea is this:

- MC had to work/go to University in the daytime. He can only play vigilante in the nighttime.

- Adding sex scenes in the costumes.

- Making the pill become Haura's invention. It only works on MC whose body has been enhanced. What the player can buy at the mall is the material to make the pills.

- MC will have a small chance to encounter a hero in Proton Center. He can choose to impregnate her with a baby girl right there (that would make her quit being hero for a while), or purposely fail (to punish her in public later).

- Money can be used to buy information about the hero. Having enough info allow MC to guess their true name.

Really like your ideas. (y)
In the university/libary you can find informations for the real names of the heroes....or buy them... don't know where that should be possible, if somebody would want to sabotage the heroes, why not make their name public? Otherwise keep it a secret....
But maybe the gangs know some names and need the money? ;-)

I don't mind the lack of different daytimes.... but maybe some people need it for extra inversion. :)

COSTUMESEX!! (Iassume itis already planed, no reason to dress up your girl and then not have fun with her)

If I understood the world correctly: Proton centers are for women, who want to get pregnant, but don't have the money for the..... pill(?) to get a baby without sex/ a male.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndianaTK
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes