2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
If anything, the worst thing about this dev is his damn MAGA conservative bullshit creeping into the game. Leave the politics out of shit like this, seriously.
I'm sure there are plenty of other games around here more in line with leftist values that you could play instead. If you catch my drift.

Personally I find it refreshing to have a dev with actual values of honor, tradition, patriotism, public service, etc. It could be worded better, as we've discussed previously (English isn't his first language), but it's a nice change of pace.

To each their own.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing, reviews must follow guidelines to be left alone.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I wonder how much this dev pays the mods to keep removing my reviews. :unsure::poop:
4/6 of the reviews on this game are 1 star. You just gotta follow the rules.

I doubt the dev is here at all, and he's probably tried to forget about this place entirely. His previous games got raked over the coals for how badly they sucked, and just like everyone else who shares his ideological positions, he couldn't handle even constructive criticism and has been extremely reluctant to change his mind and adopt new ideas even in the most obvious of circumstances. Four years later and we're finally edging closer to a viable game, with most of its issues able to fixed inside of a day, so there's some hope at least.

Always funny to see devs dip out of here, given it's by far the best place on the internet to market western AVNs. Extra funny here given it's just another day of chud irony where the people who complain the most about safe spaces are the ones who cultivate them the most in their daily lives :KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I doubt the dev is here at all, and he's probably tried to forget about this place entirely. His previous games got raked over the coals for how badly they sucked.
yea he left at some point of tcnd exless since every1 (even yours truly) kept bashing game (with a reason). there is slowburn and there is frozen.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
At a point MC only interacts with Melanie and Joan and the loop is constant as you skip days...
Is that all for this version or am I missing something??

Dec 15, 2020
Does someone has the newest episode with the continuation of the hotel scene and the cosplay event?

Episode 9 Version 0.10.1 ???

Dec 15, 2020
Does someone has the newest episode with the continuation of the hotel scene and the cosplay event?

Episode 9 Version 0.10.1 ???
TCND: EX2 Episode 9 is ready! TCND:EX2 Episode 9 Version 0.10.1 Change-log:
-Completed Tiff and Eleonor Hotel event.
-Added another chapter to the ongoing cosplay event.
-Story progress with Miss Evans.
-New spicy dream featuring Emerald.
-New spicy dream featuring Miss Evans.
-Brought back the classic gallery (completed Tiffany's.)

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes