- -

Mac:

- -

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheClassNextDoorEX2-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IF Anything play the VN first then this
vn was total blueballing besides 1 or 2 scenes (not sure if mc with 1 of his students was dream or not) and 1 attempt to take daughter's virginity and soon after that game ended.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
do i need to play tp and ex 1?
So it goes like this: the VN is considered to be an "Alternate timeline" where you actually managed to get somewhere with some of the girls, but ends on a bad note where the Ex-Wife visits, sees you surrounded with a bunch of girls, thinks she has no place there and kills herself. Which leads to the daughter getting depressed thinking it's her fault and does the same (this is all off camera and explained in EX1)

Death gives you a do over and then you play EX 1. Which is.... if you thought the VN was a slow burn... hoo boy are you in for a treat. Which by treat I mean an even SLOOOOOOOOOWER burn. As in nothing happens except dreams you can control happening or not. Not to mention the bullshit Sandbox elements which serve absolute ZERO purpose. The store items aren't used, the interactions with Tiffany in the house serve no purpose, the locations on the map are unused through entire thing. He went off from the VN to a Sandbox Hybrid VN and used absolutely none of the Sandbox Elements for anything. NO PURPOSE AT ALL. NO REASON TO DO IT.

Now we move into EX 2 where the fun starts.... except not really, because the Dev is like the fucking master of teasing shit.

If anything, the worst thing about this dev is his damn MAGA conservative bullshit creeping into the game. Leave the politics out of shit like this, seriously.

Last edited:

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
she just gives you a bj now, one in room other in bathroom. New content ends right when youre about to penetrate her. Another update with dev edging us all on once again
Hello guys
Any tifanny update?
just bj. Almost have sex but then new content ends. hurray....

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Looks like i have played this before. i dont remember when. but when i downloaded it i had some old save.
But where are the animations??. i see it has the animation tag but it all damn still images.
Another game lying about what it has with the tags.
Time to rate it 1.
if it has animations it must be a single animation. probably a 2 frame frame animationn in loop.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes