2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Class Next Door: EX2 [v0.7.1] [9thCrux] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,43 GB / 269 MB - TheClassNextDoorEX2-0.7.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,42 GB / 264 MB - TheClassNextDoorEX2-0.7.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
The same sandbox routine as before ? : The hopeless one dimensional blue balls quest to get some young tail , then the realization that it's a prison dreamscape which is actually the 500th level of HELL :confused:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
It is incredibly slow... but you get some scenes with most of the girls, and even with Tiffany and her mom.

It's not a lot, but what's there is hot, so I keep playing it.

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
Out of visuals, story payoff, and logical gameplay, a game needs to hit 2 out of 3 for me to keep playing. This game only has visuals. It's a cash cow the dev has been milking for 3 years. Hire a writer so the english sounds natural and isn't just a constant cycle of top 10 English phrases with "hello, oh nice, thank you, good idea, see you then, i like your..." Think about the player experience- there's no way to tell when you've finished all the content so you just continuously cycle through 7 days and like 10 options for extremely limited wet dreams. The dev is also a self-unaware dickhead projecting his habits of cooming into his sheets through this game, dev also spreads himself completely thin by working on 3 projects at once so each monthly update only has a few unrewarding renders. So much potential but the dev is completely hostile to any feedback offered to him from even his paying fanbase.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the thread linked in the original post which is called TP: The Class Next Door and has the banner from that game is actually for TCND EX? Which is a sandbox remake of the original VN? And this is a soft reboot of EX? This is all very confusing.
tcnd ex 1 was continuation for tcnd ex-less and tcnd ex2 is continuation for ex 1.

Reactions: phreadom

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
This reminds me of a game where you play as a father and school teacher, Don't know what happened to that game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This reminds me of a game where you play as a father and school teacher, Don't know what happened to that game
this (well of tcnd) is based on the class next door which was abandoned years ago.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes