2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Is there a New Update Coming out this Year?
Several episodes have been released but nobody is sharing them
Here we have episode 2 but on his episode 6 has been released two days ago

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Do u think some other guys on here can share the games cause I want to play the new Updates on it

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Do u think some other guys on here can share the games cause I want to play the new Updates on it
it's possible but this dev got a lot of complains in the past so not sure any regular uploaders will get it...
The best way to play it is to go to and pay 1$ for V 0.5 or 5$ for the V6 (it'll be 1$ in 2 weeks)
If you decide to do that (pay) don't forget to share the link in PM to a moderator for him/her to upload the thread afterwards

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Progress update! (July 2023)

Hey there, let me give you a little progress update.

I will be extending Emily's story event; I want to add some lewd content.

Emily and the MC will have some alone time at her mom's pastry shop; I wonder what Emily will do with all that jelly, honey, and syrup laying around...

I wonder if the MC will be able to control himself during the bath scene; I don't think Eleonor would mind if things get hot between Tiffany and the MC...

There is only a way to find out! Episode 7 coming August 2 ish!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I downloaded this cos i wanted to see the animations..
Can the animation tag please be removed..

Toggling between two images is not an animations for god sake...
That basically what i see in the sex scenes here. two sets of image.
in.. out...
Please stop tagging games as if has animations when it doesn't..

Reactions: bradloserkid

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
all I am getting is that the week just keeps repeating over and over with no like increase in relationship points and it keeps going school, bar and back home with my old save. I can't choose to visit the teachers' lounge or choose were to go like I use to what's up with that?? :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all I am getting is that the week just keeps repeating over and over with no like increase in relationship points and it keeps going school, bar and back home with my old save. I can't choose to visit the teachers' lounge or choose were to go like I use to what's up with that?? :WaitWhat:
just forget this.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
So the thread linked in the original post which is called TP: The Class Next Door and has the banner from that game is actually for TCND EX? Which is a sandbox remake of the original VN? And this is a soft reboot of EX? This is all very confusing.

Reactions: Troy9000

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I didn't play the first game, but I read that it was a great Snake Oil Sale, that with the excuse that it was a game that was slow-cooking the real action was postponed and when you thought that things were finally getting good it turned out that it was all a dream.
If not, deny me, as I said at the beginning, I did not play the first game.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes