2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Ok so it's definitely the same game, but without the ridiculous sandbox.
And it's now up to the same place the original was, with the addition of extra content for the sleep-overs.

That said, it's now playable, so that's a tick in the right box.

Reactions: boobsrcool

Morneblade

Jun 27, 2021
You would have to pay me an insane amount of money to look at anything this DEV makes ever again. His last game is the worst thing I've ever tried to play.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
This may actually be worse then the first one. Most of the content is in dreams and stupid ones at that. The dreams don't even relate to what they are doing in the real world.

I actually didn't play the previous sandbox one but the other one that went to chapter 22. But in this 2nd one it is like all the progress was lost, Tiffany and Marjory and Daria act like they haven't done anything with the MC before.

Was the sandbox one that different from the VN version that the girls didn't really do anything with the MC? Like in the VN version Marjory gave the MC an BJ and he came in her mouth but in this second one she does it and acts like it is the first time and the MC doesn't even get to cum in her mouth this time.

Also in the VN version the MC played with Tiff's tits a lot but in this version when he touches one he starts apologizing and Tiff basically says it is alright if he touches her tits but it seems to be the first time it happened between them.

This new version is like a giant step backwards. Also whats up with Daria? Sounds like she is going to blackmail Tiffany and the MC because she takes a video/pictures on her phone of the MC playing with Tiff's tits with her shirt off. Then she talks about what she could make them do with them and about guys liking to see pictures of Tiff.

Last edited:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
This may actually be worse then the first one. Most of the content is in dreams and stupid ones at that. The dreams don't even relate to what they are doing in the real world.

I actually didn't play the previous sandbox one but the other one that went to chapter 22. But in this 2nd one it is like all the progress was lost, Tiffany and Marjory and Daria act like they haven't done anything with the MC before.

Was the sandbox one that different from the VN version that the girls didn't really do anything with the MC? Like in the VN version Marjory gave the MC an BJ and he came in her mouth but in this second one she does it and acts like it is the first time and the MC doesn't even get to cum in her mouth this time.

Also in the VN version the MC played with Tiff's tits a lot but in this version when he touches one he starts apologizing and Tiff basically says it is alright if he touches her tits but it seems to be the first time it happened between them.

This new version is like a giant step backwards. Also whats up with Daria? Sounds like she is going to blackmail Tiffany and the MC because she takes a video/pictures on her phone of the MC playing with Tiff's tits with her shirt off. Then she talks about what she could make them do with them and about guys liking to see pictures of Tiff.
I also only played the vn before this one. there were changes between versions. Can't speak on the dreams as im skipping those to not spoil the other content

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hello, is just for me that the ZIP file, when Downloading, is blocked marked as Virus file?

No! I just downloaded my own site_ninecrux.itch.io/tcnd-ex2 and winrar signals viruses or possibly unwanted software. I note that this is the first time that a file extraction fails for me. For the Mega link here on the site, it did not complete the download (94%) and indicates a writing error.(2x)
False positive or not, or the fact is this file cannot be obtained. (n)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No! I just downloaded my own site_ninecrux.itch.io/tcnd-ex2 and winrar signals viruses or possibly unwanted software. I note that this is the first time that a file extraction fails for me. For the Mega link here on the site, it did not complete the download (94%) and indicates a writing error.(2x)
False positive or not, or the fact is this file cannot be obtained. (n)
Announcement - Recent Influx of Virus Detections

I downloaded it fine and even compressed the previous version with no issues.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Here's a stupid newbie question: How do I know when I've finished this version of the AVN? Because of the repeatable events (I think), it just keeps going and going.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Announcement - Recent Influx of Virus Detections

I downloaded it fine and even compressed the previous version with no issues.
The question here is::rolleyes:
A) The Mega link available here on the site does not complete (hangs at 94%). Always my first option here.
B) The link provided by itch.io(dev) completes (100%) but does not unzip either by WinAr or BreeZip (the first flags "false positive" and the second does not even start).

And yes, I use WDefender.And Pc mode.

How can I get around this?:(

For registration I downloaded and extracted the TCNDEX.v12.1(final) here on the site without any kind of problem.Link Mega.(y)

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
disable windows defender temporarily.

Thanks for the guidance. I was able to extract the game on a pc without WD as an antivirus.;)
Taking advantage of your help, I would like to answer 3 questions regarding the first game (tp-TCNDEX v12-final). If possible...

1) In the forum here it is oriented to focus exclusively on only one love route at a time in the game. Proceed? And if so, which one should I start with? What is the least complicated and or more "fast"?:unsure::unsure:

2) In the cloister of dreams, do the contents of the bottles correspond to scenes from the game? From this game?:rolleyes:

3) Somewhere on the forum do I find detailed and precise guidance on what I need to do and how many friendship points (not romance) do I need to get to advance in the game? I justify the question because Tiffany is guided 1041 and then 1061 to unlock the shower scene on Fridays and so far with 1181 I've only managed this scene on the first 2 Fridays and I'm already starting to throw in the towel.
Is that the way it is, or have I taken a "wrong turn"?(y)(n)

If you can give me any help (whatever it may be) on the above items I would appreciate it, and if not, I would appreciate it in the same way:cool:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you can give me any help (whatever it may be) on the above items I would appreciate it, and if not, I would appreciate it in the same way:cool:
can't, i abandoned this dev after his 1st tcnd which wasn't that great game and sequel was even worse and based on some posts dev continues on same path.

Reactions: Novo67

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
can't, i abandoned this dev after his 1st tcnd which wasn't that great game and sequel was even worse and based on some posts dev continues on same path.
;)Thanks anyway. The WD guidance was helpful.
And well, the bottle with the "help me" message, was launched here in the "sea"(forum), and now it's just a matter of hoping to reach some coast or beach, someday, lol

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes