2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I have to say that I don't quite understand update 12.

All the progress with Tiffany, and they don't talk about it?

Permission given by the mother, and nothing happens the next day or two?

I'm assuming that these scenes will be added in the next update. But . . . it still seems odd.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have to say that I don't quite understand update 12.

All the progress with Tiffany, and they don't talk about it?

Permission given by the mother, and nothing happens the next day or two?

I'm assuming that these scenes will be added in the next update. But . . . it still seems odd.
story of this game. on 1st part (exless) they tried to have sex but didn't work and they didn't try later and then ex-wife (mother of tiff) came and game over.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
story of this game. on 1st part (exless) they tried to have sex but didn't work and they didn't try later and then ex-wife (mother of tiff) came and game over.

How did you get that far in Ex1?

I only got to the shower scene with Tiffany on friday nights.

And I could never trigger the party with the friends.

is there a save somewhere for toward the end of Ex1?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How did you get that far in Ex1?

I only got to the shower scene with Tiffany on friday nights.

And I could never trigger the party with the friends.

is there a save somewhere for toward the end of Ex1?
EXless, not EX1 or this aka EX2.

well patience was virtue on that and skip.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, "darkest game yet" sounds good and interesting. But we have just now reached a key development in Ex2 with Tiffany. How can this be the time for a new game????
well when it's time to have better content with tiff then it's time to make another chapter.

• Haha

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
From the developer's subscribestar

The upcoming new entry (TCND: SR) will continue on with the current progress; the girls will remember everything that happened in TCND: EX2...

Meaning that the story will continue on with the progress we already have. Tiffany had her first try with the MC, Daria had her first time with the MC, Emily tasted the MC and all that good stuff.

I will be moving TCND: EX2's story into a summer break.

The girls going are:

Daria, Emily, Joan, Marjory, Melanie, and Tiffany.

The guys going are:

Daria's Dad, Emily's Dad, Marjory's brother, and the Main Character (MC.)

I think Marjory could get some "help" from Daria, Joan, Melanie, and Tiffany; yeah, they may let Marjory get extra estrogens.

Joan and Melanie will also be working for the resort; Melanie has experience managing a hotel and Joan knows how to manage a restaurant.

Eleonor will be working on a last project before moving close by Tiffany and the MC; she may visit the resort once in a while.

Emily's Dad (Mr. Michaels) and Daria's Dad (Mr. Anderson) have their eyes on some of the girls, including Tiffany; They planned the summer vacation with the intention to get closer to the girls... (devil face)

The resort will get random guests once in a while; we may see some surprising content once in a while (devil face.)

I plan to name it TCND: SR SR stands for Summer Retreat; it will be a whole separated game; a new entry into the series.

• Angry
Reactions: Raboobie

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I didn't like the comments made by Daria regarding the dads, or the way the Marjory's brother was perving around.

Now hearing it's his "darkest whatever yet" and these other dudes are going along as well.

" mily's Dad (Mr. Michaels) and Daria's Dad (Mr. Anderson) have their eyes on some of the girls, including Tiffany; They planned the summer vacation with the intention to get closer to the girls... (devil face) "

MAJOR red flags.

Guess this will be going on ignore soon, but really hoping nothing will come of it.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't like the comments made by Daria regarding the dads, or the way the Marjory's brother was perving around.

Now hearing it's his "darkest whatever yet" and these other dudes are going along as well.

" mily's Dad (Mr. Michaels) and Daria's Dad (Mr. Anderson) have their eyes on some of the girls, including Tiffany; They planned the summer vacation with the intention to get closer to the girls... (devil face) "

MAJOR red flags.

Guess this will be going on ignore soon, but really hoping nothing will come of it.
I have the opposite opinion, maybe something interesting will finally appear in the game. Better a complete reworking of the game, no boring romance, MC with dark passions, not boring good guy, corrupting innocent girls, NTR, blackmail, sexual harassment. And of course remove those stupid dreams, and less girls for love interes, 3-4 no more for starters. Because what is very boring now, everyone is so nice to MC, all the girls want to suck his dick and get laid. For example the scene with Daria where he has sex with her, she just came in between cosplaying to lose her virginity, as easy as drinking a cup of coffee. It's supposed to be hot and exciting, but it was just boring.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I have the opposite opinion, maybe something interesting will finally appear in the game. Better a complete reworking of the game, no boring romance, MC with dark passions, not boring good guy, corrupting innocent girls, NTR, blackmail, sexual harassment. And of course remove those stupid dreams, and less girls for love interes, 3-4 no more for starters. Because what is very boring now, everyone is so nice to MC, all the girls want to suck his dick and get laid. For example the scene with Daria where he has sex with her, she just came in between cosplaying to lose her virginity, as easy as drinking a cup of coffee. It's supposed to be hot and exciting, but it was just boring.
So why play it then?

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
So why play it then?
Not that I'm playing it, just a quick look. I like the way some girls look, sometimes that's enough to play. And there are very few good games with girls of that age (highschool girls). I think this game could have been a lot better with changes in a certain direction.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i absolutely LOVE the daughter model. then when the chance to get mom back, and have them BOTH together was just... holy shit. :love: ok yea. yes. not an often explored route in AVNs and hot as hell. the ONLY thing that keeps me checking in on this from time to time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well tiff and tiff's dad had 1st try looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ago but that's irrelevant to dev.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
well tiff and tiff's dad had 1st try looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ago but that's irrelevant to dev.
You know, it's funny but now that I think about it, I maybe like that Tiffany is still a virgin. It's part of her character now.

Maybe it's a virginity fetish?

But it happens in many games that once the main virgin is deflowered, a new virgin enters the game.

And maybe Tiffany is the perfect model, too perfect to replace with a new virgin.

So . . . maybe everything else .... and I mean EVERYTHING else (even light bdsm?) ... could be done with Tiffany before the final act.

We haven't even thigh fucked her yet, or between her butt cheeks, or between her breasts . . . not in reality, only sometimes in dreams.

So . . . maybe I understand the dream thing now.

The developer wants to keep Tiffany as the virgin that never quite goes all the way. That keeps the erotic tension.

That allows exploration of many other ways (anal? light bdsm? thighs? buttcheeks? spanks? using her as "inspiration" for having sex with the mother?) . . . while never reaching vaginal intercourse, keeping her hymen intact.

Yeah, I think Tiffany's charm will be lost if we break her hymen.

That said, it's been four years, and we've barely see ANYTHING happen with her until very very recently.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Class Next Door: EX2 [v0.13.1] [9thCrux]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes