2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
9crux was firmly against any competition for women in his games, so it's actually very welcome that he's embracing conflict and it has potential to make his stories more interesting.
That sounds like someone brow beat him until he gave in. Maybe his stories weren't interesting to you, but they were to someone else. You and people like you need to abide by the "if you don't like what the dev does find something else" spiel that gets repeated constantly around here. That shit either applies to everyone or no one.

May 13, 2018
What kind of incest?
Imaginary. It only happens in dream sequences.

But there's that ex-wife you can reconnect with, which, being a teacher in an all-hot, all-girls school, is EXACTLY what you hope for: rekindling a relationship with someone your own age who you previously divorced.

Oh, yeah - you can also get pitched MAGA bullshit periodically throughout the game.

Tried to give this guy a few chances based on the artwork, but both this dev's games are a continual disappointment that now have the honor of empty folders named after them on my hard drive.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
> Without the previous game, nothing makes sense.

All a new player needs to know is that Tiffany has been teasing the MC for years. And now, following the advice of her mother, she is ready for more.

It is also implied that Tiffany has been doing many more things at the order of her mother.

With those two facts, all makes sense for the new player.

The first game was great when it was a visual novel; then the first game became the second game, which was an unbearable and mostly empty sandbox with frustrating cogs that needed to be pressed.

I understand the frustration people feel about this, because I felt it myself.

But Tiffany is such a sweet girl and beauty that I still like this game, especially this new game, which has a slow burn again, but then a furnace toward the end, with more to come, I think.

I'm hoping the next update will continue the furnace scenes.
tbh, your overview made me want to play this again, me being one of those who dropped the 1st game when it went crazy clicking sandbox outta no where... but again sadly, dev seems to went off tangent again...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dev just seemed to be meandering to stretch the goalpost as far away as possible... :confused:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx and oceanbobo4

DeathDragonPl

Nov 25, 2020
Wait we have 3rd game now?
And if we do, where are we (is it sandbox, remake of 1st, continuation of some sorts, does it have any content etc.)?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
So what's new in this update? I couldn't find the Changelog for this update

I didn't see anything new and from what I read only when TCND: SR comes out there will be a new story, by the way, when is it scheduled to come out?

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Imaginary. It only happens in dream sequences.

But there's that ex-wife you can reconnect with, which, being a teacher in an all-hot, all-girls school, is EXACTLY what you hope for: rekindling a relationship with someone your own age who you previously divorced.

Oh, yeah - you can also get pitched MAGA bullshit periodically throughout the game.

Tried to give this guy a few chances based on the artwork, but both this dev's games are a continual disappointment that now have the honor of empty folders named after them on my hard drive.
Why only in dreams, MC has sex with his daughter in real life.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
That sounds like someone brow beat him until he gave in. Maybe his stories weren't interesting to you, but they were to someone else. You and people like you need to abide by the "if you don't like what the dev does find something else" spiel that gets repeated constantly around here. That shit either applies to everyone or no one.
This game in its current form is of little interest to anyone, so the developer has two options: either end it or make something new.

• Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheClassNextDoorEX2-0.13.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No Tiffany in update? :cry:
well when she appears they beging building up relationship again until it'd time for new game.

dev just seemed to be meandering to stretch the goalpost as far away as possible... :confused:
he fears that supporters drop once mc gets into tiff's garden.

Wait we have 3rd game now?
And if we do, where are we (is it sandbox, remake of 1st, continuation of some sorts, does it have any content etc.)?
4th game (tcnd exless, ex 1 and ex 2) and this. more or less continues from 3rd.

Why only in dreams, MC has sex with his daughter in real life.
no he doesn't.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
the game was a very good game at first then the dev changed to sandbox and its just not the same it ruined the game ive tried it lately and i just didnt care for it

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes