2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh so this one starts at the same spot with the school and the tiffany and girls? thank you its all very confusing with the editions
no clue about where this starts, if game doesn't say that needs to play tcnd 1st then you are ok to go. well 1st was slowburn, 2nd was freeroam clickfest and 3rd is only time tells.

Reactions: boobsrcool

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
oh so this one starts at the same spot with the school and the tiffany and girls? thank you its all very confusing with the editions
no clue about where this starts, if game doesn't say that needs to play tcnd 1st then you are ok to go. well 1st was slowburn, 2nd was freeroam clickfest and 3rd is only time tells.
I would say that TP:TCND was the first iteration, dev then reworked the flow of the story and events along with better renders and enhanced models etc and made EX, but also added the awful sandbox. Overall plot is the same but its quite different otherwise in its execution. After enough hate and complaint, and possibly self reflection, dev made EX2 (this thread) that continues the updated reworked story of EX with its visual improvements, but now without the sandbox punishment.

On the itchio page EX2 is called the continuation of EX, which is the remake of TP. Playing TP before getting to EX2 wont make sense since there are a lot of differences despite the same general overall plot. You kind of have to play EX and suffer through the sandbox mind fuck before getting into EX2.

My question is though, is TP now considered its own game and separate from EX/EX2. I ask because of the 3 games, TP has received several updates since December 2022, with the last one being earlier this month, while EX and EX2 were last updated in December 2022. One would think that TP should be abandoned since the dev is clearly moving on the updated versions of EX and EX2.

But who the heck knows. Im not in contact with the dev. Someone will have to ask him on subscribestar or itchio. Hes not on patreon I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

routes // outfits // profile // romance/friendship (entrys with a "2" behind are the friendship var´s)

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

extract attached TCNDEX2 0x52_URM.zip into maingame folder (where the .exe is located)
!always save before edit!

###############################################################

textbox removed / text outlines

Screenshot_1.png

extract attached text gui.zip into mainfolder - overwrite if asked
(make backup before if the files exist)

###############################################################

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My question is though, is TP now considered its own game and separate from EX/EX2. I ask because of the 3 games, TP has received several updates since December 2022, with the last one being earlier this month, while EX and EX2 were last updated in December 2022. One would think that TP should be abandoned since the dev is clearly moving on the updated versions of EX and EX2.
my 5 cents: all are their own games with same or not characters.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
If anyone is confused how this relates to the other games, whether you have to play the earlier games to understand this, etc.

So played the complete game (Ex) 0.12.1
Tbh I didn't mind the sandbox that many ppl apparently left this game over. Cause it isn't really a sandbox game.
This is a kinetic novel with fake choices masquerading as a sandbox game. Let me elaborate:
'masquerading as sandbox':
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
'kinetic novel with fake choices':
That was my thoughts throughout the game, but things became messy at the 2nd last event of the game - the gamenight where 3 girls (daria, emily, marjory) visit to spend the night:

So to anyone wanting to play the game, here's the steps:
1. Download the full game (ver 0.12.1, ep11) from
2. Buy a drink from the store, then forget about the inventory. Keep playing by Waking up -> going to class -> going downtown (to adv time) -> going home to bed. Or play however you like.
3. Play untill the ep9 event - the gamenight where daria, emily & marjory come over to play games with tiffany. Don't play the event; close & delete the game (saves are not needed for Ex2)
4. Download Ex2 from f95 or & continue playing the ep9 gamenight event.

Anyway I don't mind the story structure or the sandbox, though the dev still seems to be in the process of figuring themselves out & using the death reaper to start over too much. They should've fixed the last 2 events in Ex1 itself & added an end scene linking to Ex2.
In short:
So to anyone wanting to play the game, here's the steps:
1. Download the full Ex1 game (ver 0.12.1, ep11) from
2. Play untill the ep9 event - the gamenight where daria, emily & marjory come over to play games with tiffany. Don't play the event; close & delete the game (saves are not needed for Ex2)
4. Download Ex2 from f95 or & continue playing the ep9 gamenight event.

PS:
Ofc this raises the question why not automate this simple routine instead of making it a (fake) sandbox, but I guess sandbox was the devs dream & the other locations might eventually have some events in Ex2. Not complaining tho, non complicated sandbox like this is the best sandbox.
Seems dev realised it & ended up automating the process for Ex2 after all. So no more fake sandbox to artificially increase the play time (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ribaso

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So am I understanding this correctly, the vast majority of content in this game happens in dream sequences, which means it doesn't actually progress your relationship with any character or build the plot in any way, and besides the dream sequences there are like two larger scenes with a tiny bit of content and a few looping events where nothing happens?? That's it?

Reactions: Carnagie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So am I understanding this correctly, the vast majority of content in this game happens in dream sequences, which means it doesn't actually progress your relationship with any character or build the plot in any way, and besides the dream sequences there are like two larger scenes with a tiny bit of content and a few looping events where nothing happens?? That's it?
i'd say so.

• Sad
Reactions: MrJay

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Updated on

TCND: EX2 episode 4 is ready!

-----------------

Updated on

TCND: EX2 Episode Five is Ready!

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes