RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
i really like this game but i wish all rpgmaker games had a ren'py version like the Anna's one. cant wait to see more of this story tho

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
it seems that the 0.13 beta was released today at 20.16,so i guess we have to wait a litlle longer...better to wait for something,because the alternative is to wait for nothing...

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you very much m8,but we are all waiting for a downloadble version...if we were patreons,many of us wouldnt be here now.Once again thanks for the effort.Best regards.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Like I did before, I will share the release once I get it. I'm not a $20 patron (tho I am a patron), who are the only people with access to it (30 people) currently. I am in the same boat as the rest of you.
..so row row row your boat..
i appreciate your will to share :firstimekiss:

Aug 22, 2017
what will be new in 0.13
Presumably, all sexual content will be removed, because literally everything sexual in the game was either incest, bestiality, or of "dubious consent". Which also made it one of the best games here. Fuck Patreon, man, fuck patreon. I'm wondering what this PG-13 version of Coceter Chronicles will look like, though. I'm trolling... mostly... last I checked, the bestiality was removed and Patreon only got more mad since then.

Reactions: ponyguy

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Presumably, all sexual content will be removed, because literally everything sexual in the game was either incest, bestiality, or of "dubious consent". Which also made it one of the best games here. Fuck Patreon, man, fuck patreon. I'm wondering what this PG-13 version of Coceter Chronicles will look like, though. I'm trolling... mostly... last I checked, the bestiality was removed and Patreon only got more mad since then.
You can circumvent it a bit by external patching. So the game requires a patch to work or extra content is implemented to the vanilla game via dlc.

Aug 22, 2017
New Story Events and a couple optionals (over 250 new renders)
That's not saying much. We want some more details! Was content removed? The .12 changelog in the OP is incomplete. Was stuff rewritten? Is it 250 renders of Tabi reading up on lore in various dresses? Were teaser renders released that I missed? etc. I'm still worried about the possibility that more content was effectively removed than was added.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's a good question. It all depends how far the dickheads at paypal/patreon want to go with censuring. Hopefully Tabbie will stay a kinky prev and not have been morphed into a Disney princess.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
I don't think sex scenes will be removed except bestiality. The devs usually tend to rename the relationships from
incest to non-blood related relationships among the characters in the game. For example you will be sleeping with your friend instead of someone you are blood related with. I agree with your opinions on the politicy of patreon though. I wish there was another platform for the creators to do their job without limitations

Reactions: AdultKing
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes