RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I think is the standard edition. Panty Edition has PE in the filename, and Unencrypted has UPE
still better than nothing :)
hmm.. haven't played it yet, but looking at the files i think it's the panty edition even with animations

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I think is the standard edition. Panty Edition has PE in the filename, and Unencrypted has UPE
I believe you're right. Looking at the Patreon page, the "Panty Edition" as its being referred to (the one with additional scenes from the collected panties), would be in the pledge above mine. So this is indeed the standard edition.

Reactions: UncleVT

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is it still not possible to complete (or am I missing something):

1) The 3rd voyeur scene with the neighbor woman. Seems like it's been a couple versions (I want to say since v.11, but might be mis-remembering) since I saw the 3rd event. IIRC she was doing a prostitute sort of thing.

2) Harrowing Afflictions, learn more about Aurora's condition. I still seem to just get to the part where I see Gavin in the Anders house, but can't seem to progress any further.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is it still not possible to complete (or am I missing something):

1) The 3rd voyeur scene with the neighbor woman. Seems like it's been a couple versions (I want to say since v.11, but might be mis-remembering) since I saw the 3rd event. IIRC she was doing a prostitute sort of thing.

2) Harrowing Afflictions, learn more about Aurora's condition. I still seem to just get to the part where I see Gavin in the Anders house, but can't seem to progress any further.
1) Scene was removed but will come back

2) That's how far you can play Harrowing Afflictions at the moment

Reactions: LordofEntropy

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Should I wait for the bugfix until I try it?
I see no problems playing this version. Many things very reported during the two betas and fixed. I also played in beta the new content twice, Futa and non-Futa, and didn't see any problems.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I see no problems playing this version. Many things very reported during the two betas and fixed. I also played in beta the new content twice, Futa and non-Futa, and didn't see any problems.
There is one game-breaking bug I did find. In part 3 of the quest with George (married man you can choose to flash then have sex with while his wife is on the porch); if you have enough lust and sluttiness level to go into the backyard with George and his friend for some DP action, if you choose only to give them both BJs and don't DP, the game will get stuck in that animation but continue with the conversation until it finally ends and takes you back to play screen. But you can't see it because the animation image is stuck over-layed on top.

A possible important note: I only play-tested this with Futa-Tabi. I have not tried non-Futa-Tabi yet.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I started a brand new game.
Hm, I just tested it with a brand new game too, no problem at all. But maybe its the order of the actions in this scene which lead to the problem. Could you write down here every choice you made within this scene, I will try to reproduce this with my save game.

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
can someone tell me if there is a way to continue your save onto a never version. my game saves are on version 0.12 and now I downloaded 0.13, is there a way to carry on in 0.13 without having to restart.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes