RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
Guys, where do I find the sex toy for Tabi? In the very beginning of the game.
Step 1: At night, leave your room, go to the right and down, and peek in the bedroom to see Maddy use the toy
Step 2: During Act 2, in the human world, search through Courtney's drawers, then ask her about the sex toy
Step 3: Also during Act 2, go to the adult store with the naughty change rooms (also bottom right), and activate the quest circle on the left hand side of the room to buy one.
Step 4: Go to any bed that you can sleep in (Anders' home, Courtney's home, or Shelly's home), and masturbate.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
RPGM, for me are reserved for recommendations or boredom...thanks to @DarthSedition for the recommendation! Equally..#waves fist# I hate you!!
Love this story and love so many of the characters in it, to the point that the final scene in V0.13 had shivers run down my arms and I felt sad it was over.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
I noticed the changelog entry for removing too loud moans perhaps someone might suggest to the author that they can run something like replay gain on all their audio and then write the change into the files that way all the audio would have roughly the same loudness. To be clear I doubt rpgmv/browsers do replaygain tags so you'd have to re-encode the audio, still wouldn't take too long using say foobar2000.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Step 1: At night, leave your room, go to the right and down, and peek in the bedroom to see Maddy use the toy
Step 2: During Act 2, in the human world, search through Courtney's drawers, then ask her about the sex toy
Step 3: Also during Act 2, go to the adult store with the naughty change rooms (also bottom right), and activate the quest circle on the left hand side of the room to buy one.
Step 4: Go to any bed that you can sleep in (Anders' home, Courtney's home, or Shelly's home), and masturbate.
Ok whatever, useless-ass answer.
Just kidding! Thanks for the walkthrough, my dude.

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
Hi guys. I"m on the quest homeward bound. (Find Gavin). I can't find him anywhere. Please tell me where he is?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Trying the new version now. What's the difference between Lily's ring and Courtney's ring?
I was honestly wondering the same thing as I do not remember it saying anything in the text just before it gave you the choice

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Trying the new version now. What's the difference between Lily's ring and Courtney's ring?
To my understanding it matters if you brought Courtney with you. If you did and chose to use Lily's ring in front of her, you lose some love points (behind the scenes calculation). The game acknowledges this by saying she frowns or some such when she sees you use Lily's ring.

Reactions: smut and Deathdawg

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
starting from the beginning for the 7th time,never tired of this game,e forces me to to put one hand in my crotch and other in mouse so fucking splendid, IM SO GLAD TO SEE .13 after several months !!!!! COURTNEY FOR LIFE!!!!:OhMyGoodness::test2:

Reactions: llaveespada

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Welcome. Sorry, I didn't know about the mod tagging process. Still kinda new here, but still trying to do my part. :)
No worries. I wasnt really directing what I said at anyone in particular lol. Ive just seen it on quite a few threads now where someone posts an update but nobody (Not just the one who shared the link) alerted anyone to update the OP.

On another note Ive been MIA on this game for a good minute now. I think I last played around 0.7 or so? Anyone care to explain the Xara patch to me lol

Reactions: freca
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes