RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, starting a new game and you got the bugged Aurora quest. But if you just want to see what happens after Tabis return from Vurand in the Anderson's house start a game directly in Ch.3, here it works.
Oh cool, thanks! I can settle for that.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
Hm...great game, but I seem to be STUCK in the dungeon (I am supposed to dress up in human-clothes and go to that locked room...I thought I'd look around one last time, sadly I seem to be unable to leave the dungeons now, so: HELP!)

greetings LAX
That is a bug and you will have to go back to an earlier save. Do not go to the dungeon because their is no transition back, but you can explore the other rooms of the basement.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some infos posted by Nverjos as an answer on the comments to the (not) bugged Aurora romancing quest:

It is still there. Flirt with her twice on Day 1 of Chapter 2. Sleep at the Anders house on Night 1 of Chapter 2, ask her stay when she appears. Kiss her in the morning of Day 2. Speak with her again when shopping with Courtney. Visit her when you return from Vurand, Kiss her twice when leaving her room. Sleep at the Anders house that night.

Missing even a single flirt or kiss with her will cause the Romance to not advance to the point of being able to sleep with her. She requires complete attention to Romance, you have to give up scenes with Shelly or Courtney to pull it off. (Note: Futa Tabi can show her cock, rather than the second kiss when returning from Vurand)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And another info, Courteney lingerie scene or Aurora scene, cannot get both:

Courtney's lingerie scene is still in the game. You can't however get it and Aurora, it's one or the other. The final bed scene with Aurora is there as well, I've tested it multiple times when rewriting her events.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
The scene guide says I should flirt twice with Aurora, but I can only manage it once. I also read in the thread there's a bug in her quest? Does the bug stop me from progressing with her?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The scene guide says I should flirt twice with Aurora, but I can only manage it once. I also read in the thread there's a bug in her quest? Does the bug stop me from progressing with her?
Read the two posts previous to yours.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Xara patch enables here panty scene (bonus scene if you would) to be enabled, it's broken otherwise. This has already been explained. Xara is found in the orphanage in Chapter 1 when you first go out into the town. You get a small sex scene with her, and then later she can be found above the Inn when you have Lily following you, for an interesting conversation between all 3, and a potential "hidden" (for lack of better terms) sex scene. Xara is (forgive my ignorance and lack of coffee as I don't recall the race names) a mix of fairy and demon.
AH OK. Seems like a lot of people were misunderstanding my question lol. Iw asnt asking about xara. I can just play the game and find out who she is lol.
I was just wondering why there had to be a patch in the first place. But you answered both questions so we're all good here :3

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
That is a bug and you will have to go back to an earlier save. Do not go to the dungeon because their is no transition back, but you can explore the other rooms of the basement.
Hey,

thanks for clearing that up...still: DAMNED! My last save before this is the decision wether to fuck the prince or not :(

Oh well...

greetings LAX

bricktop

Dec 11, 2017
I haven't played in a few months, but I'm noticing that Tabitha is always nude during conversation. Is there a way to re-enable clothes or am I just not remembering that she has always been nude when talking?

Edit: never-mind, once I got the maid uniform back, and then changed back out of them, Tabitha is no longer nude.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I haven't played in a few months, but I'm noticing that Tabitha is always nude during conversation. Is there a way to re-enable clothes or am I just not remembering that she has always been nude when talking?

Edit: never-mind, once I got the maid uniform back, and then changed back out of them, Tabitha is no longer nude.
Opposite question for me. Any way to keep her nude? :biggrin:

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm stuck at the quest Homeward bound make some money I already did all 3 jobs.
Umm are you on the day where you HAVE to buy the ID? Cuz you can do all 3 jobs every day youre in the city. If you dont have the money for it and youre already on the day where you HAVE to get the ID. (I.E you cant go to sleep and work more teh next day) then youre kinda screwed buddy .-.
Try talking to him anyway though because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you dont have the money for it and youre already on the day where you HAVE to get the ID. (I.E you cant go to sleep and work more teh next day) then youre kinda screwed buddy .-.
He can always use save editor to add some cash and avoid being screwed for id :angel:

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes