RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Dont know who Xara is but I get what youre saying lol.
Why does that scene need to be patched in though?
When you got a someone panty in the game, secret scenes are enabled in the menu Panty Collection. The Xara's scene seems not enabled without the patch.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
When you got a someone panty in the game, secret scenes are enabled in the menu Panty Collection. The Xara's scene seems not enabled without the patch.
Yeah I got that. Im aware of what the panty edition is. Xara is just a new character to me. Just curious as to why her scene in particular had to be patched in. But no matter. It is what it is lol

mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
is there a way to re- activate the beastyality scenes? i play the game the first time, in the newest version, but i would like to see this content. maybe a mod?

Reactions: Tim_457

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
im dead, i can't believe the aurora is bugged again
Yeah, starting a new game and you got the bugged Aurora quest. But if you just want to see what happens after Tabis return from Vurand in the Anderson's house start a game directly in Ch.3, here it works.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah I got that. Im aware of what the panty edition is. Xara is just a new character to me. Just curious as to why her scene in particular had to be patched in. But no matter. It is what it is lol
Yeah, I may be stupid but I didn't catch this either.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, I may be stupid but I didn't catch this either.
You can meet Xara (and have some "interaction" with her) in the orphanage when you are the first time out of the castle. Second time (and scene) is when you are out of the castle with Lily. You will find Xara north of the orphanage. Go, play 0.13 from the beginning, you'll see :)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Got a scene variation I can't seem to figure out. In screenshots of the game I seen a picture where Tabi and Shelly give Steve a blowjob on the couch. I can get Steve to fuck Tabi, and I get the one where Tabi makes out with Shelly, but not the double-blowjob variation. Is it a matter of having a certain temperment/sluttiness?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Got a scene variation I can't seem to figure out. In screenshots of the game I seen a picture where Tabi and Shelly give Steve a blowjob on the couch. I can get Steve to fuck Tabi, and I get the one where Tabi makes out with Shelly, but not the double-blowjob variation. Is it a matter of having a certain temperment/sluttiness?
it's all about "Look closely" option when she blow him i guess.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
No worries. I wasnt really directing what I said at anyone in particular lol. Ive just seen it on quite a few threads now where someone posts an update but nobody (Not just the one who shared the link) alerted anyone to update the OP.

On another note Ive been MIA on this game for a good minute now. I think I last played around 0.7 or so? Anyone care to explain the Xara patch to me lol
Xara patch enables here panty scene (bonus scene if you would) to be enabled, it's broken otherwise. This has already been explained. Xara is found in the orphanage in Chapter 1 when you first go out into the town. You get a small sex scene with her, and then later she can be found above the Inn when you have Lily following you, for an interesting conversation between all 3, and a potential "hidden" (for lack of better terms) sex scene. Xara is (forgive my ignorance and lack of coffee as I don't recall the race names) a mix of fairy and demon.

Reactions: UncleVT

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hm...great game, but I seem to be STUCK in the dungeon (I am supposed to dress up in human-clothes and go to that locked room...I thought I'd look around one last time, sadly I seem to be unable to leave the dungeons now, so: HELP!)

greetings LAX

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Hyped to play this update, but waiting for the PE or UPE. How long does it usually take before he releases to a lower tier and it gets shared here?
Just as an FYI answer to your question, Nverjos never releases PE or UPE to lower tiers. The only way to get them is to be at a high enough tier. If memory serves it's around $10 for PE and $20 for the UPE.

As to the question of when they are available here, it's whenever/if someone at the appropriate tier decides to share.

Reactions: mazariah
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes