RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
FYI, just found this comment on the patreon site about a scene I have totally overseen!
when spend the night with Aurora and then go looking the next day before you go home, if you have Hailey on your side and you go to the area where first show, near the tree near the house with the fence around it, you see Courtney and Haily talking and they talking about you, yes Courtney will be mad and jealous, but with Hailey on your side, she convice Courtney to give you another chance
- meet Becca in the cave when you have to leave home
- now you have to waste some time, go where Aurora, Steve, etc. found you
(the forest north of Aurora's house), there you have a red circle and play this scene!

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
How do i get "Drinking buddies"? I took keena to the tavern but nothing happens and there isn't a red circle there.

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
How do i get "Drinking buddies"? I took keena to the tavern but nothing happens and there isn't a red circle there.
Go there without Keena. Have a good look around before going into the bath house to pick her up.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wow...loved this update. Was upset when it ended lol. Can't wait for v.14:)
I think we all knew what was gonna happen between Keena and tabitha long before v.13:)

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Go there without Keena. Have a good look around before going into the bath house to pick her up.
I wondered about this too. Reloaded without doing the scene in the tavern, and then went there with Keena figuring that I could do it with her present. But what happened was just that they drank together which is frankly much more boring than what happened when I did it solo.

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
If I remember correctly you get the option to drink with either the male or female. I can't remember much about the female encounter but with the male, you definitely get a few options to go a bit further. If you don't get the options then it must be because of something you didn't do earlier-or a bug. That's all I did was do everything there was to do in the town before going into the tavern [purely by luck], and of course, leaving the baths until last.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I wondered about this too. Reloaded without doing the scene in the tavern, and then went there with Keena figuring that I could do it with her present. But what happened was just that they drank together which is frankly much more boring than what happened when I did it solo.
If I remember correctly you get the option to drink with either the male or female. I can't remember much about the female encounter but with the male, you definitely get a few options to go a bit further. If you don't get the options then it must be because of something you didn't do earlier-or a bug. That's all I did was do everything there was to do in the town before going into the tavern [purely by luck], and of course, leaving the baths until last.
Yeah, with Keena you will only have a normal drinking scene in the tavern. The real action goes with the male or female. The most kinky variant is futa-tabi with the female (Cashmere) ...

Reactions: llaveespada

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Star kept telling me how awesome this game was and every update he'd get all excited but it took me a while to get round to trying it and I wanted to like it.

I got over the face rape. Not a fan of that kind of thing but he said it only happens once and other stuff like that is avoidable.

Got to the point where i'm trying to get money for ID. I can't sleep, I can't do anything else all I can do is talk to a guy who forces Tabi to suck him off......

So much promise but it's still your generic dumb bitch ends up getting fucked because reasons corruption game.

Tried save editing to get the money to avoid dumb shit but it didn't work. The edited file tells me I have 100 gold but in game still shows up as 30.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Played several times and think Tabi is a lot of things but a dumb... If you judge her for only one scene... OK.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Played several times and think Tabi is a lot of things but a dumb... If you judge her for only one scene... OK.
Similar theme.

Groped in her sleep .... twice.
Blackmailed.
Raped.
Forced blowjob.

Exactly the kind of stuff I see in Road Trip, Elena's Life, Lida's, Anna Exciting Affection, Katie's Corruption..... etc.

It's not just one scene it's a recurring theme in the 2 hours I played.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Tabi got a lot of choices in the whole game. And a lot of scenes she can decide and even in the rape her feelings can be against it, unlike the ones you name. If you choose one path, the game still continue. And this game has a story. Not fair comparison.
But I don't try to convince you, is pointless. Just drop my opinion for other members.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Tabi got a lot of choices in the whole game. And a lot of scenes she can decide and even in the rape her feelings can be against it, unlike the ones you name. If you choose one path, the game still continue. And this game has a story. Not fair comparison.
But I don't try to convince you, is pointless. Just drop my opinion for other members.
It's not a matter of convincing and that choice you brought up there is what highlights my disappointment.

I want to say I don't hate it by any stretch. The story hooked me and the characters are all really way thought out.

That, right there though. I talked to the princess after it happen, told her how much I hated it and a little while later minutes later Tabi is in a similar situation forced on her knees with a dick in her mouth ... after i've said a few times how much I hate it. It didn't matter that her feelings were against it if it's going to happen anyway.

The choice meant nothing. I said I hated it but it put me back in the exact same situation. It's the illusion of choice, you get options but they mean nothing. Love it, hate it neither mattered it forced it on me anyway.

I'm disappointed because for the first 45 minutes or so I thought i'd found the game i'd been begging for. It must have been seen that i'm in threads with a female protag begging for a decent lesbian story/path, i've brought it up often enough.

Here I see Tabi and Lily. It started off so well. I even got it on with a Xara in a bath and thought to myself "finally, a decent game where I can avoid the shit I don't like with a decent lesbian path" ... that lasted about 20 minutes longer.

If I had hated it I wouldn't have bothered commenting but out of every single game i've tried with a female protag with lesbian content I can count on one hand how many have let me stick to that path without forcing dick in my MC .... 3. The story started off so well and the characters were all really well done .... it's on me, i'm picky about what I like.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I got over the face rape. Not a fan of that kind of thing but he said it only happens once and other stuff like that is avoidable.

Got to the point where i'm trying to get money for ID. I can't sleep, I can't do anything else all I can do is talk to a guy who forces Tabi to suck him off......

So much promise but it's still your generic dumb bitch ends up getting fucked because reasons corruption game.

Tried save editing to get the money to avoid dumb shit but it didn't work. The edited file tells me I have 100 gold but in game still shows up as 30.
Got alike feeling since the end of 1st chapter & during the 2nd mostly :mad:

Got to disagree, the game fully is quite good, but there are moments in it that are quite questionable(lack of polishing & balancing i believe) where you feel the things you've described, cause you're forced to do things and there isn't any choice(i believe there are about 4 situations like that so far) :FeelsBadMan:

But unlike all those games with stupid cunt-whores as mc, that got only one choise - who will they spread their legs before :mad:, in this one my mc got high temper, independency and low submission, also intrested in women only - and there was quite enough content for that style of playthrough, i'd say one of the best ammount, as for the games with female mc so far.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
As I said, comparing Tabi with Road Trip, Elena's Life, Lida's, Anna Exciting Affection, Katie's Corruption MC is not fair.

Reactions: Kendra

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As I said, comparing Tabi with Road Trip, Elena's Life, Lida's, Anna Exciting Affection, Katie's Corruption MC is not fair.
Why not? It force player to do stuff like all mentioned games. Wanna ID? Go whore Tabi to earn money. Or use save editor to add some cash. Rape scene near lake? I'd edited game in rpgmaker to delete and exclude that scene from game to be able to continue with gameplay. Why? Because game don't offer option to avoid that shit. So yeah, this game is very similar to those games mentioned above.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes