RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Have you started the quest Bi-curious? Maybe she didn't show up for me because I kissed her at day 2 start.
Maybe that's it, I didn't kiss her. I pretty much stuck with Courtney at every choice after getting to that part of the game.

The only conversation I had with Courtney was in her room when she was naked and then talked to her at work. It never went further than that but I think I may have messed up.

Pretty sure her quest is needed after finding out certain details and I never got that far with her.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Maybe that's it, I didn't kiss her. I pretty much stuck with Courtney at every choice after getting to that part of the game.

The only conversation I had with Courtney was in her room when she was naked and then talked to her at work. It never went further than that but I think I may have messed up.

Pretty sure her quest is needed after finding out certain details and I never got that far with her.
You start her quest if you flirt with her while she's naked. So, if you didn't then you didn't start the quest. It's possible that's why she showed up for you while she didn't show up for me until day 3.

el_duderino

Nov 30, 2017
There are not just two, there are some more...demon scene, brothel peeping scene which can't be completed without showing Tabi to some old disgusting creep and maybe some more, can't exactly remeber.
In the demon scene, you have full control.
You can chose to be in it or not.
For example, if you haven't had sex in the game before, Courtney will have sex with him. And even if you had sex before, you can chose to have Courtney take your place.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For example, if you haven't had sex in the game before, Courtney will have sex with him. And even if you had sex before, you can chose to have Courtney take your place.
No way my Tabi would ever miss some talking demon cock, never! That would be, hmm, unnatural! :closedtongue:

Reactions: ponyguy

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You must "sacrifice" at least one character to that abomination (or, in my case, not - thanks to rpgm editor).
Full control would be if there were option to progress without any sexual interaction with demon. Without that it is not full control, because player is forced to let at least one of his characters to interact with demon.

Reactions: Kendra

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
My take on the whole "forced content thing" is:

TL;DR: The forced situations are part of the story being told, not just a rape fetish or whatever.

Tabi is a semi slave from a race that's 1 - naturally lusty and 2 - viewed as "whores, the lot of them". The rapes and gropes and etc are justified in the context of the game. You may not like it, but if Nverjos makes that optional or removes it from the game, the premises the universe is built on are weakened.

Tabi is constantly threatened with rape and violence, and I think it is a good thing for the game. It shows exactly where she is on the social ladder: at the bottom. And there are stuff that happens to people at the bottom that they can't control, they can only choose how they're gonna cope with them. Even her uniform is altered to be more slutty, per request of the princess, who loves her. The other tainted female at the castle fucked every single male there, including Sage, Tabi's brother.

The first rape, at the lake, was something that Tabi suffered to save Lili, who's her princess and her lover. She can hate it or enjoy it. She was a hero, saving Lili, but she's powerless to do anything else. Thankfully the guys were arrested, but we don't even know if that's going to last. It's awful, but it could happen to someone that's not even considered a person, just a fuckdoll for other Fae. Tabi suffers other violences, though not that severe, by not being able to drink at the tavern, not being able to enter the library, except with explicit authorization from the Royal Family, people being rude to her for no reason at all, etc.

"Not being able to complete Brothel Peeping besides for showing yourself off for a perv" is something that is avoidable. You just have not to invade people's privacy, then you don't show off to a perv.

The human world thing is in a city devoted to the Goddess of Lust, negotiating with another tainted, who's lusty too, and you don't even need to do sexual stuff for getting it, so meh.

Tabi is very smart, resilient, strong and tough and, in opposition to corruption games, the fact that people constantly abuse her actually outlines her toughness. Smart people can be abused, too. She was born in a very cruel situation, she suffered her whole life
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and she is still a pretty positive person, that's able to love and help other people. This is different than being an air-head that gets in dangerous situations because she's too dumb to act in a different way.

Aug 3, 2017
Going to get the demon blood either Tabi, the woman she's romantically involved with or both of you are forced into it.
This is actually bugged; how it's supposed to work is if you leave without having sex then talk to the wolf guy, he will get pissed and go get the blood for you. However it broke a couple versions ago and for whatever reason the dev hasn't fixed it yet, so demon penis is inevitable.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
My take on the whole "forced content thing" is:

TL;DR: The forced situations are part of the story being told, not just a rape fetish or whatever.

Tabi is a semi slave from a race that's 1 - naturally lusty and 2 - viewed as "whores, the lot of them". The rapes and gropes and etc are justified in the context of the game. You may not like it, but if Nverjos makes that optional or removes it from the game, the premises the universe is built on are weakened.

Tabi is constantly threatened with rape and violence, and I think it is a good thing for the game. It shows exactly where she is on the social ladder: at the bottom. And there are stuff that happens to people at the bottom that they can't control, they can only choose how they're gonna cope with them. Even her uniform is altered to be more slutty, per request of the princess, who loves her. The other tainted female at the castle fucked every single male there, including Sage, Tabi's brother.

The first rape, at the lake, was something that Tabi suffered to save Lili, who's her princess and her lover. She can hate it or enjoy it. She was a hero, saving Lili, but she's powerless to do anything else. Thankfully the guys were arrested, but we don't even know if that's going to last. It's awful, but it could happen to someone that's not even considered a person, just a fuckdoll for other Fae. Tabi suffers other violences, though not that severe, by not being able to drink at the tavern, not being able to enter the library, except with explicit authorization from the Royal Family, people being rude to her for no reason at all, etc.

"Not being able to complete Brothel Peeping besides for showing yourself off for a perv" is something that is avoidable. You just have not to invade people's privacy, then you don't show off to a perv.

The human world thing is in a city devoted to the Goddess of Lust, negotiating with another tainted, who's lusty too, and you don't even need to do sexual stuff for getting it, so meh.

Tabi is very smart, resilient, strong and tough and, in opposition to corruption games, the fact that people constantly abuse her actually outlines her toughness. Smart people can be abused, too. She was born in a very cruel situation, she suffered her whole life
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and she is still a pretty positive person, that's able to love and help other people. This is different than being an air-head that gets in dangerous situations because she's too dumb to act in a different way.
You, my friend, are my hero, I agree with all of this.

And, while I'm not a huge fan of rape content (or a fan at all) I can see how it was necessary to show the world Tabitha lives in. And, plus, all other rape contet is avoidable, either by right dialogue choices or (I hope in future updates) by fitness stats. Fitness stat is really not used enough, only twice if I remember correctly.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I'm a bit confused regarding the personality choices. Does having "-1 temperament" mean I'm more or less temperamental?? I would normally assume it means less, but I got -1 temper after literally slapping the guard 0.0

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm a bit confused regarding the personality choices. Does having "-1 temperament" mean I'm more or less temperamental?? I would normally assume it means less, but I got -1 temper after literally slapping the guard 0.0
Positive value is how submissive you are, negative how dominant. So it's simply said the submissive/dominant stat.

Reactions: Asuminoya

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Positive value is how submissive you are, negative how dominant. So it's simply said the submissive/dominant stat.
Ahh I sorta get it, thanks for replying.
But how does that apply to fitness and knowledge? Would being submissive in those mean you are unfit and dumb?
And sluttyness? Would it affect all the sex scenes whether you're dom or sub?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some stats do have influence on what scenes you can trigger. For example maybe there is some person you can fuck vaginal. Now you can, if you have enough fitness points, turn her around and fuck her anal.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a way not to have forced sex with that green demon before your awakening? If I click no deal I can't progress the game, and Courtney refuses to do it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way not to have forced sex with that green demon before your awakening? If I click no deal I can't progress the game, and Courtney refuses to do it.
Seems it's a bug so the only way is sex.

It's also the most hilarious penis i've ever seen.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I just wanted to confirm I'm not missing anything, neither "Harrowing Afflictions" nor "Voyeurism" can be completed at this time, is that right?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Doesn't seem that way, no.

I don't know about harrowing affliction. I don't recall seeing that so i'm guessing that's Aurora's quest?

If so I missed her out in favour of Courtney so no idea if it can be finished or not.

As for the voyerism one, I found 2 spots but couldn't find another after those.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I just wanted to confirm I'm not missing anything, neither "Harrowing Afflictions" nor "Voyeurism" can be completed at this time, is that right?
I don't think so. I found only two voyerism scenes, and for harrowing afflictions, I think that Aurora has to go through harrowing so that will probably be completed after you get to Heartwood.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Harrowing afflictions and Voyeur quest are not part of the current version. So nothing missed. But I want to hint on the newly added scene with Courtney and Haley. One way to trigger (better said the only way I know) is after sleeping in Aurora's house, tell Courtney you slept at Aurora's, prepare for leaving Vurand (wasting some time) and go to the area where you have been found when you first arrived in Vurand (forrest north of the Anderson's house). Quite important scene I think.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
How different of an experience is this game when you play a submissive vs dominant Tabi? I usually play a submissive one and wondering if it's worth playing a few more times as dominant.

Reactions: smut and gahgahz
Sep 1, 2017
Quite important scene I think.
Not a fan of the Mending Courtney quest tbh. Mostly because you have to cheat with Aurora to get it. And because all it boils down to is whether or not Tabitha is going to breakup with Courtney because she had the nerve to feel upset about it. No discussion on Tabitha's part at all.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with Haley that Courtney barely knows Tabitha. But you know who else barely knows Tabitha? Haley. It really should be Tabitha speaking for herself in the forest scene. Not seeing how anything in this quest is actually supposed to make Courtney feel better.

You lose 6 points with Courtney for telling her you slept at Aurora's and I'm supposed to believe this quest earns you all of those points back just for kissing her afterwards? Not a great quest to me.

How I feel after playing the quest...

Reactions: Renzon
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes