RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I thaink there is not too much difference. The game has definitaly good rudiments, but nothing compared to GGB

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I thaink there is not too much difference. The game has definitaly good rudiments, but nothing compared to GGB
On that we have to disagree.

I don't like GGGB at all. I prefer lesbian paths which are what this game does really well but Good Girl Gone Bad does amazingly badly at.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is this game any good? I'm not too keen on female protagonist games, and it also has futanari ewwwww, does not turn me on at all, but, I was wondering, since lots are talking about it, it got me thinking

Reactions: botaniq_1

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not for you.

It has female protag, lots of futa and mainly lesbian content. It has more stuff you don't like than you will.

Story is really good though but doubt you'd like the main love interest .... she's futa.

Reactions: bobbo69

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How different of an experience is this game when you play a submissive vs dominant Tabi? I usually play a submissive one and wondering if it's worth playing a few more times as dominant.
I played dominant.

Most fun I had was stomping on Steve's balls when I went to find Tabi's bag.

Reactions: el_duderino

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Slightly confused with the ending of chapter 1 (?)...

I go to the veil grove, get a short cutscene, and am then taken to a chapter select screen where I can choose between the prelude or chapters 1/2/3. If I choose the prelude or chapter 1, I get sent back to the castle and the game appears to break - I'm not even sure how to get back to the grove. If I choose chapter 2, the game tells me that I'm skipping ahead in the story and has me answer a bunch of questions regarding stats and choices I made in chapter 1 - then I end up in chapter 2 with all of my stats considerably lower than they were at the end of chapter 1.

Am I missing a chunk of the game or is this what's supposed to happen?

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think that's a bug. I've played through several times and never been sent back to chapter select after travelling through the veil, it takes me straight to the human realm and chapter 2.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is this game any good? I'm not too keen on female protagonist games, and it also has futanari ewwwww, does not turn me on at all, but, I was wondering, since lots are talking about it, it got me thinking
you don't have to play as futa, its a choice made when Tabbie goes through her second Harrowwing. you can be either "normal" girl or futa, its your choice, but yeah a lot of lesbianism.

Reactions: bobbo69

smut

Jul 21, 2017
How different of an experience is this game when you play a submissive vs dominant Tabi? I usually play a submissive one and wondering if it's worth playing a few more times as dominant.
I'm also curious about the differences and what I'm missing out on.

Reactions: mazariah

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Try playing multiple games using different attributes. The game play changes enough to keep it entertaining.
Just wish players could put titles on the various saves, it'd make keeping track of what-was-what a whole lot easier.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
So, I wrote a walkthrough for this. I know the game comes with a scene and romance guide but personally I didn't like the way it was written and some of it is wrong or outdated. I found that the first time I played it I was scared I was missing stuff or I was wandering around aimlessly looking for something that wasn't available until completing a specific event later. In my version I go through the decisions and how they affect stats and events as well as tell where to go for quests and finding side quests. I asked about being dominant because when writing this I played a submissive Tabi and I'm curious how it affects gameplay. Keep in mind, just because I wrote a walkthrough does not mean I'm an expert on the game, it just means I like the game and am patient enough to check the decisions so it's possible there's something I missed so please feel free to use it and tell me if I missed something! Hope someone gets use out of this!

5/21 Edit: Added v.14

U

User_197009

who knows similar games for this one? preferably on the engine RPGM

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted

Well Version .14 is coming along rather quickly. Honestly I've surprised myself with how much I've got completed since the release of version .13 a couple weeks ago. There's a lot going into this next update, it's looking to be the biggest one I've done in awhile.
The above Image is actually a render from one of the scenes going into the update. What could possibly go wrong with a stroll in the woods and a giant Ent...
Obviously, you may have noticed Version .13 was smaller than I'd hinted at previously. That's because I felt the spot I ended it was not just a perfect spot to end the update, but also end Chapter 3 of Tabitha's story.
With that said, Version .14 will be the beginnings of Chapter 4, which is of course longer now, due to cutting Chapter 3 short. This is a good thing, more stuff to do.
I've finished roughly 20 new maps in this update, 7 of them are large out door areas with plenty to explore.
Tabitha will also have more characters to interact with than in previous chapters as she reunites with old friends and meets new ones in this update. (She's seriously juggling upto 6 romantic interest in Chapter 4.)
I've made good headway on version .14 and hope to have a partial Beta ready by the end of the week.
Finally incase you missed it, I released version .13 to all Patrons, the download can be found in the Post below this one.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
(She's seriously juggling upto 6 romantic interest in Chapter 4.)

That's a lot of paramours to keep happy and not aware of each other.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes