RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
How does one complete the Bi-Curious quest? I got to the point where she invites you to sleep at her house, but whenever I do she isn't there and you end up giving the dad a BJ. I can't find Aurora anywhere.
I had this happen to me while I was playing. I found that I needed to: have talked to Aurora twice, kissed her in the morning, and have peeked in her room at her having sex with her boyfriend. The peek event is easy to miss and during one of my playthroughs I forgot about it and had the same problem as you.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How does one complete the Bi-Curious quest? I got to the point where she invites you to sleep at her house, but whenever I do she isn't there and you end up giving the dad a BJ. I can't find Aurora anywhere.
After you get back to Issan you have to retrieve Rebecca from the titty club, and take her home. When you get to her apartment you can choose to molest her or not, I chose to molest her
Then go back across town to talk with Gavin, blah, blah, blah. After you leave him you should have a choice of where to sleep. choose Aurora's house and visit her in her room, kiss her twice and go to your room to sleep. she should show up after you click on rest.
Warning choosing Aurora negates Courtney sex scene. and the next day at Rebecca's you run into courtney. Tell her the truth and go find her and Halley in the woods.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I do think I spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to figure out who Larina is though. I'm pretty sure I know who she is.
I am convinced that's who it is. I actually think the foreshadowing was a touch heavy handed.

for science.
LOL For Science!! My Tabi does a lot of scientific research.

For this one you need to make sure you've advanced it far enough before you leave for Vurand. You need to have flirted with her at every opportunity, gotten her to spend the night with you after a nightmare, kissed her in the morning, and spoken with her when shopping with Courtney. During that conversation Aurora says something along the lines of she wants you to come by later to talk. From the dev:

It is still there. Flirt with her twice on Day 1 of Chapter 2. Sleep at the Anders house on Night 1 of Chapter 2, ask her stay when she appears. Kiss her in the morning of Day 2. Speak with her again when shopping with Courtney. Visit her when you return from Vurand, Kiss her twice when leaving her room. Sleep at the Anders house that night.

Missing even a single flirt or kiss with her will cause the Romance to not advance to the point of being able to sleep with her. She requires complete attention to Romance, you have to give up scenes with Shelly or Courtney to pull it off. (Note: Futa Tabi can show her cock, rather than the second kiss when returning from Vurand)
Hope this helps!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
bc of that i asked how he fucked her bc you see her in jail at the end of the chapter 3 well almost the end
Hasn't fucked her yet, he wants to
Have they made that scene avoidable yet i hate rape and like this person said they made other stuff optional but not rape like really the worst fucking thing ever and you can't avoid it how stupid. If you can't avoid it this game needs the tag unavoidable rape. Nope you can't avoid the rape guess i'll be deleting this game! Unlike Wicked Choices this rape scene has no solid reason for being in the game and even worse is not allowing people to avoid it pure bad writing for that part of the game.

PS rating and review of this game 1 star!
No, it's not avoidable and it's never going to be avoidable. It's there as part of the story. I had to get over it.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Have they made that scene avoidable yet i hate rape and like this person said they made other stuff optional but not rape like really the worst fucking thing ever and you can't avoid it how stupid. If you can't avoid it this game needs the tag unavoidable rape. Nope you can't avoid the rape guess i'll be deleting this game! Unlike Wicked Choices this rape scene has no solid reason for being in the game and even worse is not allowing people to avoid it pure bad writing for that part of the game.

Your rating is quite a nonsense. Neither the story nor the renderings or the overall quality of the game justify a 1 star rating. Just because there is one scene in the game you don't like (and you obviously don't support with money) you rate it 1 star. Didn't you read the tags for this game? Did you expect hm, tagged with rape, naah, that's a joke by the op? Avoidable rape, yeah, next tag suggestions are "avoidable vanilla sex with stupid blonde", "non avoidable both side agreed vaginal penetration", "non avoidable male ejaculation into condom". If you can't differ between a fictional _game_ and reality you should read the tags (I can, so I have no problem with this or other type of stuff. This doesn't make me someone who wants to rape women, I am still someone who demands a tree for every rapist scum although in my country death punishment isn't allowed).

So I read your text and now it's time for me to avoid reading more of you. Hail ignore function!

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I really REALLY like the story so far ! After the return to the Fae world, I almost considered stopping playing as I hated the fate of that world and what happened during the 3 years, but chapter 1 and 2 were so interesting to me and had me invested in the characters and plot, that I know the creator will weave things in a good way in the end.

This is perhaps one of the ONLY games with a Female MC that I dont mind, yes there is some degree of "corruption" going on, but its done well, its not like most other games were the entire town is "I want to rape this ***** till her eyes are dead, and only lives to serve my giant ****".

The conversation between Haley and Courtney explains perfectly what I had been thinking to that point in regards to Tabi, she or her race are very similar to Succubus, they NEED and crave sex, so I dont mind making her do slutty things if I feel it fits. And most importantly all the choices are structured/sentenced as if it really is Tabi's choice rathern than her being blackmailed, forced, etc... instead its "I really want to suck on it, so I will" much better than "worship this BBC slut, or your fiance will know you got raped and still blame you MHUAA HAA HAA".

EDIT - also if the game creator reads this board, PLZ stop abusing poor Astal, she is my 2nd or 3rd favorite character, and your soooo rough with her, at the start I was like "ok she loves to have fun", than you get her backstory from the wolfguy and feel horrible for her, than you come back to that world, 3 years have passed, and her life went from crap to flaming shit on a stick...

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Your rating is quite a nonsense. Neither the story nor the renderings or the overall quality of the game justify a 1 star rating. Just because there is one scene in the game you don't like (and you obviously don't support with money) you rate it 1 star. Didn't you read the tags for this game? Did you expect hm, tagged with rape, naah, that's a joke by the op? Avoidable rape, yeah, next tag suggestions are "avoidable vanilla sex with stupid blonde", "non avoidable both side agreed vaginal penetration", "non avoidable male ejaculation into condom". If you can't differ between a fictional _game_ and reality you should read the tags (I can, so I have no problem with this or other type of stuff. This doesn't make me someone who wants to rape women, I am still someone who demands a tree for every rapist scum although in my country death punishment isn't allowed).

So I read your text and now it's time for me to avoid reading more of you. Hail ignore function!
Can you guys remind me which scene is unavoidable rape by elder ? In my playthrough I didnt see it I think ? the closest rape thing was the prince , and you can shut him down. my Tabi lost her virginity to Lady Yusara, they even comment on it... well Tabitha says she may not be a virgin as she has done things with her own tail too...

Also the only other scene I remember being kinda rapey was the "ruffie" scene, and you can avoid her being sexed by not leaving the bar... (I made her leave though, figured it made more sense, plus Tabi likes sex, it wasnt really aggressive or forced)

Reactions: Barri

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
they talking about scene when Tabi and Princesss go to lake and get ambushed by two thugs.
That was tame as hell, also neither were old, one was skinny and pathetic, and the other one was muscular and slow in the head, speaking of head... that's all that happens to Tabi, she doesnt even get penetrated before Ava shows up, unless you actually choose for her to want that....

Reactions: ponyguy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Like I said you in other game, you need to calm down and read some posts here and not judge the entire game for one scene that you didn't like. You may like overall the game or not, but reviewing a game just for one scene isn't fair.

Sep 1, 2017
The conversation between Haley and Courtney explains perfectly what I had been thinking to that point in regards to Tabi, she or her race are very similar to Succubus, they NEED and crave sex...
Didn't Tabitha note very early in the game that her el'wen blood greatly suppresses the sexual urges of her tainted blood? And even notes that Sage, who doesn't have el'wen blood does a really good job of suppressing his urges too. They aren't slaves to their tainted blood and the decision to indulge in those urges is still very much up to them. Haley shouldn't use her experience with 1 tainted as a standard to define all of them.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Didn't Tabitha note very early in the game that her el'wen blood greatly suppresses the sexual urges of her tainted blood? And even notes that Sage, who doesn't have el'wen blood does a really good job of suppressing his urges too. They aren't slaves to their tainted blood and the decision to indulge in those urges is still very much up to them. Haley shouldn't use her experience with 1 tainted as a standard to define all of them.
She does mention something like that, but she says its only as far as not making her someone that sees a man/woman and immediately wants to jump his/her bones. Basically her kind are like rabbits where when the urge strikes they do it right there and then and screw consequences, Tabi at least can try to say "lets go behind this tree, or into this room". She has some sense of morality and shame, but she does say when she gets even a little aroused either by watching or someone feeling her up, she cant stop anymore.

You know what part confused me more ? The fact that they kept saying and showing that Tabitha and the tainted are very resistant to magic especially El'wen magic, and yet the douchebag sorcerer helping the usurper king was able to pawn her easily with magic, the one time she broke free had nothing to do with her being a Tainted, and everything to do with her being a "spoiler" daughter....

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
I actually don't remember anything of the sort. I remember Yusara saying that pretty much none of el'wen tainted survive the harrowing as well as commending Sage on his willpower because he basically has blood of two races of sexual predators. demons and these rock dudes, i don't think i'll ever remember their names -.-
This talk took place during Yusara/Tabi's bath, so if anyone have save they can look it up

Sep 1, 2017
Added screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure this even confirms if she's ever experienced the sensation getting "bad enough". But from the source, her el'wen blood keeps her actions in check. She isn't the conventional Tainted.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes