RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, i'm kinda lost here, my FuTabi is in chaper 3 and i totally can't find the 3 part of Sex Deprived quest. Can anyone provide a screen with the location, where the npc(Old man?) should be?
On the morning of Day 2 of Chapter 3 he should appear in the top right section of town provided you did the 2 previous events in Chapter 2. It doesn't matter if you're futa or not since Tabi will appear without the cock either way for this scene.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The old guy is in the same house as he was near in update 11. go to Aurora's house, go north (up) and at the last street before you can go on the path into the woods go east (turn right). he should be at a house on the corner (white house I think).

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The game is filled with plot holes the rapist would end up dead for one and two no way the MC would help after being treated like shit and raped if anything she would help the humans invade why would she help people that raped her and treated her like a slave? Go ask any person really any person would they help a race of people that treated them like a slave and even raped you or would you tell that race fuck you and join the other race i know almost everyone would say i would help the other race beat the race that raped me and treated me like a slave.
This is not the place to discuss this, but I did want to leave a comment. People who are treated like they are lesser human beings and don't know it any other way, don't think and act like the people we know from the 21. century. If everybody told you you are an inferior human being your whole life, you actually start to believe it yourself and don't question it.
This is of course a very simplistic answer, it's a lot more complicated than that, but you can't just convert the morals and ethics of our modern world to a fantastical and/or historical world.

Reactions: RustyV and Kendra

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
This is not the place to discuss this, but I did want to leave a comment. People who are treated like they are lesser human beings and don't know it any other way, don't think and act like the people we know from the 21. century. If everybody told you you are an inferior human being your whole life, you actually start to believe it yourself and don't question it.
This is of course a very simple answer, it's a lot more complicated than that, but you can't just copy and paste the morals and ethics of our modern world to a fantastical and/or historical world.
shit, this still happens all over the planet in the 21st century. Some few countries have it better than a lot of others.... like a lot of asia and africa and south america...

berny

Jun 8, 2017
shit, this still happens all over the planet in the 21st century. Some few countries have it better than a lot of others.... like a lot of asia and africa and south america...
Sadly, that's true, but like I said, this site is no place to discuss this or at least I don't think it is.

Reactions: RustyV

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And to put the view back to a more realistic one. Those games are made for fapping. 100% consistent universe, 100% logical validity. Don't know a movie, TV show or even book which can deliver such standards. This is a game for fun and fantasy, I want hot characters, kinky scenes and I also will do things I would never do in real life or force other beings to do so. Logical gaps are more than acceptable. Which does not mean I can endure those ultra stupid and ridiculous situations some other games produce in series. And even earn money by it.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anyway to give me a copy of your modded version or show/tell me how to remove it from the game? I never said i hated the game in fact my review says the opposite i don't like the fact you can't avoid or skip that scene an you can show how bad a character is without full rape even attempted rape shows it. I don't spend really any time on this thread i do reply though to comments that have me mentioned.
Of course. Here it is. . Just replace some files from game's WWW folder with this files. Of course first make backup, just in case something corrupts itself during upload/download.
Lake scene is modified - after Tabi kicks rapist head, guards arrive and stop event from escalating. Lake scene is also removed from replay section of the game(it is still present on list, but can't be viewed). Edited dialogues with Padrone and Lilly to remove dialogue lines refering to rape scene. Edited dialogue with woman captain, where she explains to Tabi what happened to rapists after.
All further content is accessible so you won't "suffer" because of missing skill points Tabi can gain during rape event.
You can download RPGMV (there is cracked free version on IGG), and when you run app, choose "create new project", when it is done - you just overwrite files in that newproject folder with files from WWW folder from game you want to edit. than you can edit events by clicking them in editor. After you finished editing just do the oposite with overwriting files (from project to game).
Of course, create backups in case you mess something.

Reactions: Catwashere

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
On the morning of Day 2 of Chapter 3 he should appear in the top right section of town provided you did the 2 previous events in Chapter 2. It doesn't matter if you're futa or not since Tabi will appear without the cock either way for this scene.
I've read that in the walkthrough, but he wasn't there neither in the morning, nor in the afternoon or any other time after Tabi returned to the city. The only issue that come into my mind is that my Tabi didn't sucked him(or whatewer it was there) at the 2nd stage of the quest. But also the quest wasn't failed at the 2nd stage...Guess it's a bug :FeelsBadMan:

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
Perhaps a silly question, but: did the game already arrive at the point where she returns to her own world? Or does it end at the tower? Haven't played in a while and am wondering if I missed a lot.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Perhaps a silly question, but: did the game already arrive at the point where she returns to her own world? Or does it end at the tower? Haven't played in a while and am wondering if I missed a lot.
She gets back to her own world.

It ends on a bit of a cliffhanger.

Reactions: Jef

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Interesting statement. Interesting indeed. Someone who only doesn't want one single scene included gives the game a 1 star review because of it.
Well yes, it is like that. Because of that one scene I wouldn't continue to play game if I wasn't able to modify it. It is dealbreaker for me. Game without rape scene excluded is 1 star game. Game with rape scene excluded is 3,5-4 stars. Review is writen for original dev version, not my own modified one, so it is one star indeed.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks. Is it worth downloading 0.13 or isn't there that much that has been added to the game?
I "think" the next update is out soon so it may be better to hang on but there are a couple of things story wise worth seeing.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Just finished 0.13 PE for futa Tabi and i'd like to say that 0.13 begins rather harsh, even for my level of tolerance(my chair was burning :mad:) but Keena and ending were totally worth it :FeelsGoodMan:.
Also the new look of a former guard captain is awesome!!!:heartcoveredeyes: Not what did happened to her...
Hope we'll be able to see my favourite Aurora & Becca more in the future, and maybe they'll even be pregnant by...who do you think? :FeelsGoodMan:

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks. Is it worth downloading 0.13 or isn't there that much that has been added to the game?
the last version I played ended up with her in between kind of, the area with that weird sexy little goblin. I think im going to wait a few more updates and then just replay the whole thing. that's just me though...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've read that in the walkthrough, but he wasn't there neither in the morning, nor in the afternoon or any other time after Tabi returned to the city. The only issue that come into my mind is that my Tabi didn't sucked him(or whatewer it was there) at the 2nd stage of the quest. But also the quest wasn't failed at the 2nd stage...Guess it's a bug :FeelsBadMan:
I think Tabie has to have to have oral sex with the older guy before hooking up with him and his friend. It seems most of the quests in this game depend on Tabie completing every part of the quest in a sort of progression.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Finally found some time to play the new version. My, things really have changed back home. I like the cut of this Ulcoc guy's jib. Oh, and I'm very fond of Lady Astal's new position. Sure hope to see more of that. :evilsmile:
Can't wait to see everyone else's new lot in life. Especially Brooke. Mmm. :FeelsGoodMan:

EDIT: Man, I love the situation Brooke's in. But it's a shame about her appearance though. Less fit and short hair. The drawbacks of imprisonment, I suppose. :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes