RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Harrowing afflictions and Voyeur quest are not part of the current version. So nothing missed. But I want to hint on the newly added scene with Courtney and Haley. One way to trigger (better said the only way I know) is after sleeping in Aurora's house, tell Courtney you slept at Aurora's, prepare for leaving Vurand (wasting some time) and go to the area where you have been found when you first arrived in Vurand (forrest north of the Anderson's house). Quite important scene I think.
I think BI-Curious is also to be continued an i missed the Haley one since i slept somewhere else an i missed talking to Haley about her underwear being in the bathroom.

Last edited:

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i read through most of this forum and did not see anything on what the stats affect.
for example, what does temperament do?
each time i click on a gold statement the temperament goes negative, so is it something we want to build on?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I saved 2 games (futa and non-futa) before Tabie leaves the human world to return her world because it seems there may be more content added to the human world in the next update. Every update something seems to be added to an older update.

Reactions: Catwashere

Dandelion1

Jun 18, 2017
i read through most of this forum and did not see anything on what the stats affect.
for example, what does temperament do?
each time i click on a gold statement the temperament goes negative, so is it something we want to build on?
temperament defines your submissive/dominant role in a lower/higher way. so if you for example decide to accept the apology in act 1 you are submissive, if not you are dominant.

Reactions: ponyguy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I think BI-Curious is also to be continued an i missed the Haley one since i slept somewhere else an i missed talking to Haley about her underwear being in the bathroom.

I'm back from the human world and now i'm worried about playing it i hope Courtney or the other characters i like don't get raped or killed i mean this game has had enough rape already i really want to like this game.

This game is so depressing with the non stop rape and torture like really give us a break.

Yeah i'm about done don't get how someone can write a game this freaking sick it is non stop rape and of characters we like makes it even worse. So that person that got on my case for the one star rating i gave the game over one scene nope now it is like 10 scenes.

I'm trying to enjoy the game really i hate being a downer an i hate giving bad reviews but this is insane i mean i get you want to make a game and have the world be crazy but having this much rape of fan favorite characters is insane it is like seeing your whole family and friends being raped and beaten.

Before anyone tries to argue or anything just remember we all are different an my mind is not the same as yours i'm not here bashing anyone i'm just very strong against rape and when i play games i get attached to the characters hell Life is Strange still makes me emotional. I also can read i see the rape tag i'm not stupid i was just not thinking it would have this much of it and would be characters that i would like this much and yes it is a game and i know i'm most likely gonna be fine in a week from now but right now at this moment my body feels like it has been drained and i'm again not hating on anyone not even the creator just saying i hate how it has this much and seeing a character/s i like.
I don't really understand you. Could you not simply stop playing a game full of rapes if you are against it? Your post at present seems only a bait for a flame. I will probably delete any posts like this one in future.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't really understand you. Could you not simply stop playing a game full of rapes if you are against it? Your post at present seems only a bait for a flame. I will probably delete any posts like this one in future.
A flame for what? i'm giving my free opinion like i'm allowed to do and i already said i was already hours in the game before i got to that part. I'm also gonna play a modded version of the game with all of it taken out. I did not attack anyone with my post i did not break any rules hell i even said i'm not looking to start any drama.

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I saved 2 games (futa and non-futa) before Tabie leaves the human world to return her world because it seems there may be more content added to the human world in the next update. Every update something seems to be added to an older update.
Yeah you should always make saves before important decisions i may do the non futa path later to see what is different.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked, but any solid ETA on the next update?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked, but any solid ETA on the next update?
Nope, last info from april 9th: "I've made good headway on version .14 and hope to have a partial Beta ready by the end of the week." But it is quite normal for this dev :) At least anticipation is half the pleasure: "There's a lot going into this next update, it's looking to be the biggest one I've done in awhile."

Reactions: Catwashere

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
temperament defines your submissive/dominant role in a lower/higher way. so if you for example decide to accept the apology in act 1 you are submissive, if not you are dominant.
Thank you, that gives me a better understanding of how to choose my responses in game.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Version .14 is coming along. While I'd hoped to have a beta available a couple days ago, I under-estimated the amount of rendering I had left to do. There's still 6 story scenes left to render (6 actually means 12, as I need a Futa and NonFuta version of each scene.)
However, all the story elements and events are in game and ready. So what I'm thinking is I'm going to release a partial Beta either tomorrow or Tuesday (Most likely Tuesday). By partial Beta I mean that everything is there, but some scenes will not have renders/images to go along with them.

Now if your curious about the above image of an ageing Fae I posted with this, (That's Anya, one of Larina's daughters) Well, I've hinted several times over the past year that I have this idea for a spin-off game very much inspired by the old Gainax Princess Maker series from the late 80's and early 90's.

Tentatively, the storyline will involve you the player, being a caretaker for one of Larina's children while she is away taking care of things in the events of The Coceter Chronicles.

That's really as far as I've got with it. I'm still toying around with mechanics and stats in my head. (Notebook filled with ideas) I'm still debating if you'll raise her from Feyling to Faelan in full stages like the above image, or if you'll raise her a few months in Feyling form, and then she has a Harrowing and boom Faelan stage with all the smexy goodness that comes from corrupting her... Which yes, you'll be able to corrupt her to your hearts content as I'm also borrowing heavily from the Slave Maker series of games.

Don't expect anything more on this spin-off game anytime soon though, my priority is The Coceter Chronicles, I merely dabble here and there with this idea of a game when waiting for renders to finish.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Can someone tell me where Marissa and Becca are? I am at the part where it is revealed that Aurora is part Fae. I have gone through the entire town, but cannot find either one to speak to.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
It wouldn't hurt to keep those saves. But at the current moment (with the 0.14 update) Njervos is more focused on the future and new content than old content. And I could be wrong but I think that was also the plan for 0.15 as well. That's not to say it won't be revisited, and touched up, but minor changes and additions rather than a focus on old content. The Patrons want story advancement (with me being one of them), and Njervos seems happy to oblige.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
For those who want to replace the rape scene thanks to what provided.

You should be able to override these files, I haven't tested it yet.
I've compare the difference in Terminal "diff -rq Folder1 Folder2 > output.txt"

Files /data_13PE/CommonEvents.json and /data_LakeRapeRemoval/CommonEvents.json differ
Files /data_13PE/Map004.json and /data_LakeRapeRemoval/Map004.json differ
Files /data_13PE/Map007.json and /data_LakeRapeRemoval/Map007.json differ
Files /data_13PE/Map012.json and /data_LakeRapeRemoval/Map012.json differ
Files /data_13PE/Map016.json and /data_LakeRapeRemoval/Map016.json differ
Files /data_13PE/Map062.json and /data_LakeRapeRemoval/Map062.json differ
Files /data_13PE/MapInfos.json and /data_LakeRapeRemoval/MapInfos.json differ
Files /data_13PE/System.json and /data_LakeRapeRemoval/System.json differ

I wouldn't mind skipping those scenes as I don't care for straight non-con..

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
The dev shared details about the upcoming update on his patreon page. If there are patrons of him , can somebody share it ?

EDIT: My bad. I didn't see that it was already shared in the previous page.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Yes, I'm calling it Alpha 1 and not Beta 1. As mentioned the other day, this is a partial of the version .14 update. Story elements and scenes are in.
This Alpha contains a whopping 611 new renders split up between 18 (9 futa, 9 nonfuta) sexual events and 4 non-sexual story events. Depending on choices in previous Chapters some of these events may or may not occur, and several of the scenes are exclusive to one another. It will take multiple playthroughs to see all the new scenes.

There is also 25 new maps added in this release, do note that in this Alpha the maps are pretty bare, I have not finished the flavor text or lore/daily events.

Also you will come across some events that do not have renders yet, and some that are only partially finished. This Alpha is roughly 60ish percent of what to expect for version .14. As I've said before, it is a big update.

As always, please keep all Storyline related post and spoilers in the Download post below this.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes