RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
grown up keena ? i didn see that when did that happen she still seemed to be preparing for the harrowing when i left for the human world
chapter 3 she goes through the harrowing and grows up to be a super cutie lol...much fun to be had with this one:heartcoveredeyes:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
umm am i the only one having black screen but can still move after freeing brooke in chapter 3 ? i dont know what to do

freca

Jun 15, 2017
umm am i the only one having black screen but can still move after freeing brooke in chapter 3 ? i dont know what to do
No, that's a known bug that I've also experienced. If you have a save right before that, I suggest going back to that. Then as a sequence of opening doors, free the centaur first, then free Brooke. That's how I got it to work. If you do it in reverse, you get the black screen when you go into the cave.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I think that's a downside to this game, that each new update you have to start all over again
I experienced the issue with going from v.13 to v.14 where it would send you back to the menu. I re-copied the files back into the folder from the downloadable zip and it fixed that. Don't quote me on that as the fix, but that is all I did.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
she looks great in those middle stages, then toward the end the boobs just start to look silly and not sexy. Cut off before the last 3 imo.
Nverjos said her final adult body would be #11 from the left.

Reactions: Fenix34

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
No, that's a known bug that I've also experienced. If you have a save right before that, I suggest going back to that. Then as a sequence of opening doors, free the centaur first, then free Brooke. That's how I got it to work. If you do it in reverse, you get the black screen when you go into the cave.
that is also how i do it first the horse so i dont know what else to do

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
okay så it worked for me by getting brooke out first but eh XD

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Is there a chapter 3 walktrough ? Can I not complete Harrowing Afflictions before going through the teleporter ?

freca

Jun 15, 2017
okay så it worked for me by getting brooke out first but eh XD
Yeah, no clue. It's a bug, the dev knows about it. The only thing I know for sure is what worked for me, and that it is definitely best to try either cell first.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a chapter 3 walktrough ? Can I not complete Harrowing Afflictions before going through the teleporter ?
Harrowing Afflictions can't be completed as of v13, don't know if anything was added in v14. There's a walkthrough for this game up to v13 in my sig below. Maybe I should ask for it to be added to the OP so it's easier to find lol

Reactions: darlic

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Okay, I keep seeing the same question about the 'Panty Edition' over and over, and the answers vary in their correctness. So I thought I'd write something up. If a mod feels inclined to add it to the OP, that may be useful.

There are three official versions of game released with each update. They are:

Standard Edition (SE)
This version contains the complete story with all the main and side quests. It also has a collectible side-quest which isn't tracked on the quest tracker. For every female NPC in the game, you can find a pair of her underwear someplace (Lily's are in her room, for example). Picking these up will unlock a screen for that character under the 'Panty Collection' menu. Each entry contains some dev notes on the character and the ability to set that character's portrait as the menu screen background.

Panty Edition (PE)
As above, plus several of the entries in the Panty Collection menu have links to view additional bonus scenes. These are all non-interactive masturbation or sex scenes, and are not central to the plot of the story, although they sometimes reference events in it.

These bonus scenes are the only difference between the SE and the PE.

Unencrypted Panty Edition (UPE)
As above, plus all renders in the game are unencrypted, and viewable through the file browser without additional steps.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Unencrypted Panty Edition (UPE)
As above, plus all renders in the game are unencrypted, and viewable through the file browser without additional steps.
Which is worth it purely to see the pictures of Courtney and Keena with their couple nickname of Kourteena as the image title.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
how do i access new content, my save file ends at the same place as it did in v13
Edit: Loading a slightly older save prevented the error and I could continue.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Just a question and maybe a Bug?? First the Question. the horse people... whatever you call them these scenes not done as of this release? I have the option to do things with both the guy and gal but noting "does anything" They both reply I know a place to go and never go anywhere. Second is the bug maybe... In one of the path renders my video goes all strange on the sides liike its overlaid with 2 maps?? Its about 2" on each of the sides on one of the scenes in the forest not quite to the goblins..... maybe I have to go back and look for sure. But it is only on that one screen

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Damn that alpha was something else...:FeelsGoodMan: Courtney was working hard indeed... :heartcoveredeyes:

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes