RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Okay, I keep seeing the same question about the 'Panty Edition' over and over, and the answers vary in their correctness. So I thought I'd write something up. If a mod feels inclined to add it to the OP, that may be useful.

There are three official versions of game released with each update. They are:

Standard Edition (SE)
This version contains the complete story with all the main and side quests. It also has a collectible side-quest which isn't tracked on the quest tracker. For every female NPC in the game, you can find a pair of her underwear someplace (Lily's are in her room, for example). Picking these up will unlock a screen for that character under the 'Panty Collection' menu. Each entry contains some dev notes on the character and the ability to set that character's portrait as the menu screen background.

Panty Edition (PE)
As above, plus several of the entries in the Panty Collection menu have links to view additional bonus scenes. These are all non-interactive masturbation or sex scenes, and are not central to the plot of the story, although they sometimes reference events in it.

These bonus scenes are the only difference between the SE and the PE.

Unencrypted Panty Edition (UPE)
As above, plus all renders in the game are unencrypted, and viewable through the file browser without additional steps.
Thanks for writing this I've never quite known what the difference was! Always thought the PE and UPE contained actual different story related scenes, not just bonus scenes in the menu. Now I know I don't have to wait for them to play the new updates!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just a question and maybe a Bug?? First the Question. the horse people... whatever you call them these scenes not done as of this release? I have the option to do things with both the guy and gal but noting "does anything" They both reply I know a place to go and never go anywhere. Second is the bug maybe... In one of the path renders my video goes all strange on the sides liike its overlaid with 2 maps?? Its about 2" on each of the sides on one of the scenes in the forest not quite to the goblins..... maybe I have to go back and look for sure. But it is only on that one screen
Any walkthrough for or link to get one
What do you not understand about the term Alpha version? Did you read the posted changelog, where Nverjs mentioned in this Alpha 1 only 60% of the renderings were finished? Why do people post the links for alpha versions, guys who really support the dev by reporting bugs in alpha and beta are additionally hassled in this thread by people asking questions for versions they were never intended to use. Or to get walkthrougs for them. That makes this thread for me more and more annoying so I will cancel the subscription.

Reactions: llaveespada

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I don´t want a doctor`s mind, jaust a simple answer. Is here an walkthrough or not??? and 0.13 isn´t a alpha version so keep breath.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Welp, the new bit of content I played has put StarWarrior in an awkward position.

I got a bit of foreshadowing during a scene with Courtney and I didn't get good vibes from it so now he has to play future updates before me incase what I think is going to happen actually happens because if it does i'm going to have a massive case of the sad.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
What do you not understand about the term Alpha version? Did you read the posted changelog, where Nverjs mentioned in this Alpha 1 only 60% of the renderings were finished? Why do people post the links for alpha versions, guys who really support the dev by reporting bugs in alpha and beta are additionally hassled in this thread by people asking questions for versions they were never intended to use. Or to get walkthrougs for them. That makes this thread for me more and more annoying so I will cancel the subscription.
Yeoch. Little harsh there aint ya buddy? Is this not a place to ask questions like this? I mean this whole post is about this game right?? So that is why I figured I would ask if it was just me that was having the issue... In my limited knowledge of these games and how the "non finished" versions work ... or don't, I figured this was a valid question.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The point is this type of questions are posted over and over again. If you read the thread daily based like me and not once a month this gets very annoying. There are people comming (in other threads too), didn't read the thread for weeks and just post their Why is that? Where is this? I want a save! Give me download link! Sometimes two posts above them the answer to their questions is already posted. And now the fun is even rising with questions to alphas (which I think is a mistake by nverjos releasing those versions). So, as I can not set the rules and because most of the readers are not daily readers I stand alone with my opinion. And so I have to take appropriate steps in response. I canceled subscription to the post and will only return for posting patreon infos from nverjos. It's not meant personally it's just the final straw.

Reactions: Graybo

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The point is this type of questions are posted over and over again. If you read the thread daily based like me and not once a month this gets very annoying. There are people comming (in other threads too), didn't read the thread for weeks and just post their Why is that? Where is this? I want a save! Give me download link! Sometimes two posts above them the answer to their questions is already posted. And now the fun is even rising with questions to alphas (which I think is a mistake by nverjos releasing those versions). So, as I can not set the rules and because most of the readers are not daily readers I stand alone with my opinion. And so I have to take appropriate steps in response. I canceled subscription to the post and will only return for posting patreon infos from nverjos. It's not meant personally it's just the final straw.
It's not so much him releasing these versions, generally they wouldn't make it out to the public, but certain testers leak them.

I don't keep up regular monthly payments to games but when I do decide to back some I tend to send the links to someone else who will then donate them here. That's why I won't give out my Patreon ID and don't post them myself.

The only difference is I won't post test builds and I tend to wait a week after they have gone up before seinding them so patreons get first crack. Usually someone leaks them before me but hey ho.

Only time i've had access to test builds is when i've backed high enough for them or I know the dev personally. I just don't like leaking test builds for the very problem you bring up. So many people with so many problems and the constant questions do get annoying but people are impatient.

Daniel123R

Apr 25, 2017
Hey

Can anyone share a save where you can kiss Sage?
I think i messed something, and dont want to restart everything
Thanks!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This may have been asked but I only got as far as update .13 and game ended. do old saves not work? or did I have to tell the game what chapter to start in the beginning of a new game?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This may have been asked but I only got as far as update .13 and game ended. do old saves not work? or did I have to tell the game what chapter to start in the beginning of a new game?
Did you happen to load the save just before the tabi/keena scene with the guards? If so...skip the scene and it will leave you there where the scene starts.....then proceed to the exit and the scene will trigger like it should and continue to v14 content. That particular save is the auto-save that pops up just before the last scene of the version. that worked for me.

Dandelion1

Jun 18, 2017
First things first, i know its the alpha, so this is not about missing features or something like that, but is there a way to load from an old save manually? if yes how? (im a noob at that stuff, sry)

May 4, 2017
How do I fix the night/day problem cause after tabitha goes to sleep with courtney and keena and wakes up it's still night outside and I can't continue the story. Is there a fix for that?

shanty12

Sep 26, 2017
How do I fix the night/day problem cause after tabitha goes to sleep with courtney and keena and wakes up it's still night outside and I can't continue the story. Is there a fix for that?
mate, its the alpha, about 60% is rendered. good chance its not ready yet

volverin3

Dec 14, 2017
Can someone tell me what to do, if i can't run away trough the dungeon with Kara and Brooke because i have "black map" and Tabitha's avatar. Is some game files missing?

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes