RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
really liking .14 alpha so far, but stopped after Tabbie got to her new town. I think I'll wait for a completed version (too many unfinished areas) and then replay it from where I stopped.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
has the dev mentioned when the rest of the update will be finished or expected to be done?
Usually takes a couple to a few weeks or so between alpha and beta, and then release. But the mileage can definitely vary with Coceter.

i'm sorry for being lazy... is there a walkthru of this game ?
It took 15 seconds for me to click search->type "walkthrough"->check this thread only box->click search->scan down to like 5th result to see the post that has an updated walkthrough. I'm sorry for being lazy but I didn't copy and paste the link here.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Man I just discovered this game. How is it possible that a 0.14 alpha has so much content, and furthermore, quality content !

This game is really awesome !
The game isn't an alpha, just this update.

The game itself has been out for a fair bit of time.

It would have had more content but the dev spent a hell of a lot of time redoing some content. It took a lot longer to get out of chapter 2 than it should have done.

Reactions: ponyguy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Brooke and Ava in the back. Tabi and Courtney on left end of couch. Keena and Mandy on the right. Anya and Arya working the pole.

Coming along. I've finished another 208 Renders in the past week that are going into the update. And with these the Story Content is finished and I'm down to just sorting out the optional content.
Optional Content being the Daily's, peep scenes, lore objects, flavor text, etc... I'm trying not to over-saturate the maps with content, but there's a lot of new maps and places to explore.

Now the above image, is a little something I cooked up last night before going to bed and let render over night. I call it Coceter Girls Night and it is available in a 4K Wallpaper for those interested. If your curious about the strippers Tabi and Courtney are watching so intently, they are Anya and Arya after being reworked the past couple days.

The nice wallpaper is my way of saying, be patient with me as I work on this big update.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anyone got the older version of Coceter with beastility still in it?
Yeah I have it laying around let me see if I got a link already up, if not I'll toss one up in a minute here.

I have 11c and 12 uploading right now, will be about 10 mins or so. 12 still has the scenes (scenes weren't removed until like 12f or something), but if I remember correctly the second Spartacus scene is bugged and gets stuck in a loop. So I'm also uploading 11c, where it has all the scenes and they aren't bugged, however obviously there is less of the other content than 12.

Here is 12:

And here is 11c:

Superexlop

Aug 13, 2017
Please, can you send me a link for the walkthrough please ? I'm french so i don't find it easily, please, i'm stuck after Tabitha returned in the city.

B

BobbyBeingBest

Please, can you send me a link for the walkthrough please ? I'm french so i don't find it easily, please, i'm stuck after Tabitha returned in the city.
I've attached the walkthrough. if you can't find how to continue, let me know.

Reactions: rf96
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes