RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
someone can share some tips on what to do after getting your awakening or what it is called i just learned that the girl i dont remember the name of is half one of those angel futas or whatever it is sorry for not remembering names and now she is sick something you hear from the doggy person and i just saw the mom leave for the upstairs rooms but when i go up there i cant see her anywhere so i have no idea where to go now ?

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
From personal - experience i'd recommend to wait for full PE release and only then to check it out :)

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
another ting i cant seem to find is the scene from the overview with sage and tabitha where she is naked ? i tracked that brother down all over in arc 1 and still cant find a scene like that

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I really like the grown up keena :heartcoveredeyes:. What is the difference between the pe version and standard? more content? I think I asked this before but don't remember getting an answer.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
another ting i cant seem to find is the scene from the overview with sage and tabitha where she is naked ? i tracked that brother down all over in arc 1 and still cant find a scene like that
It's not there anymore, was deleted somewhere about version 0.5-0.6 due to unknown reasons...
Here is the link to the version that may still contain this scene, if you're really intrested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really like the grown up keena :heartcoveredeyes:. What is the difference between the pe version and standard? more content? I think I asked this before but don't remember getting an answer.
Panties, each for each main female npc, that contains backgrounds, a bit of a story and a few bonus scenes, nothing really special.

U

User_155043

I lastly played Version.12. For 14 I copied the saves but it seems I can't make progress. Do I have to start anew?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I lastly played Version.12. For 14 I copied the saves but it seems I can't make progress. Do I have to start anew?
not sure but I ran into the same problem with my v13 save.....it say that its the end of v13 content and goes straight to the main menu.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
not sure but I ran into the same problem with my v13 save.....it say that its the end of v13 content and goes straight to the main menu.
Scratch that....tried again and my save loaded fine....not sure about v12 since there were alot of changes for v13. new game for that might be required.

Reactions: User_155043

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think that's a downside to this game, that each new update you have to start all over again
Eh...I don't really mind with this one, atleast until its further along. Not every version has required a new game though.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think that's a downside to this game, that each new update you have to start all over again
This is one of the few games with an actual plot that I pay attention to and read the dialogues, so starting new is not a big deal yet...others are just games with awesome renders. Zoe's temptation and Dreams of desires are 2 more.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017

Version .14 is coming along. While I'd hoped to have a beta available a couple days ago, I under-estimated the amount of rendering I had left to do. There's still 6 story scenes left to render (6 actually means 12, as I need a Futa and NonFuta version of each scene.)
However, all the story elements and events are in game and ready. So what I'm thinking is I'm going to release a partial Beta either tomorrow or Tuesday (Most likely Tuesday). By partial Beta I mean that everything is there, but some scenes will not have renders/images to go along with them.

Now if your curious about the above image of an ageing Fae I posted with this, (That's Anya, one of Larina's daughters) Well, I've hinted several times over the past year that I have this idea for a spin-off game very much inspired by the old Gainax Princess Maker series from the late 80's and early 90's.

Tentatively, the storyline will involve you the player, being a caretaker for one of Larina's children while she is away taking care of things in the events of The Coceter Chronicles.

That's really as far as I've got with it. I'm still toying around with mechanics and stats in my head. (Notebook filled with ideas) I'm still debating if you'll raise her from Feyling to Faelan in full stages like the above image, or if you'll raise her a few months in Feyling form, and then she has a Harrowing and boom Faelan stage with all the smexy goodness that comes from corrupting her... Which yes, you'll be able to corrupt her to your hearts content as I'm also borrowing heavily from the Slave Maker series of games.

Don't expect anything more on this spin-off game anytime soon though, my priority is The Coceter Chronicles, I merely dabble here and there with this idea of a game when waiting for renders to finish.
she looks great in those middle stages, then toward the end the boobs just start to look silly and not sexy. Cut off before the last 3 imo.

Reactions: junkanon and ontach

at433

Oct 20, 2017
so i've talked to everyone in the camp, go back to the road fork, can't take the other path from there, is that the end of this version?

edit
oh i can go back to the house the statue in front of it can change day into night and then seems like theres more events

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
grown up keena ? i didn see that when did that happen she still seemed to be preparing for the harrowing when i left for the human world

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
by the way how do i get the key for shelly's room ? i did it once but now i cant remember how to get into her apartment

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Just finished 0.13 PE for futa Tabi and i'd like to say that 0.13 begins rather harsh, even for my level of tolerance(my chair was burning :mad:) but Keena and ending were totally worth it :FeelsGoodMan:.
Also the new look of a former guard captain is awesome!!!:heartcoveredeyes: Not what did happened to her...
Hope we'll be able to see my favourite Aurora & Becca more in the future, and maybe they'll even be pregnant by...who do you think? :FeelsGoodMan:
is it possible to ask for a little hint to why it was harsh without spoiling too much ? i like more harsh stories so it sounds great but if its something simple like rape and such id rather go with non futabi :) if its even possible to not spoil for others ? or put hint in spoiler tag ?

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes