RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Pretty funny i gave the same reason and rating as another person but you underhand attack me what an asshole you don't even know if i was a rape victim but still make a underhand reply to me.

Again folks if you hate rape this game has a scene you can't avoid and before people say anything yeah i see the tag but i have played a lot of games an this is the second game that i have played that you can't avoid it most creators allow it to be avoided. For those who may want to rate this game a 1 be careful it has people that attack you for having a view point kinda like the liberals attack other people by calling them racist an crap you are not allowed to have a opinion even if you say the rest of the game was/looks good like my review says.
And here's a thing that bothers most people (well, it bothers me), you say that the rest of the game is good but you gave it one star because you didn't like one scene, I find that quite unreasonable.

And I truly am sorry if you were a rape victim but if stuff like rape in games triggers you or something you really shouldn't play games with tag on it. And, by the way I also dislike rape content but I heard a lot of good things about the game so I decided to check it out anyway.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And here's a thing that bothers most people (well, it bothers me), you say that the rest of the game is good but you gave it one star because you didn't like one scene, I find that quite unreasonable.

And I truly am sorry if you were a rape victim but if stuff like rape in games triggers you or something you really shouldn't play games with tag on it. And, by the way I also dislike rape content but I heard a lot of good things about the game so I decided to check it out anyway.
What you say may make sense the issue was the other person with an underhanded remark and like i said my reasons are pretty much the same as other the other 1 star rating. I was just making a point no i was not raped it still stands the reasons for my rating and kinda sucks they forced it in this game since i think it could have been avoided and i was hoping to go the whole game only screwing woman not men. I been wanting a game like this with characters like this and futa but it is kinda hard to just forget about that scene maybe i'll play again if i can put that in the back of my mind. If i do play again this game should have revenge because the main character gets treated like shit by almost everyone an raped it would be nice seeing her either join the humans or somehow take power over her world and kill certain people.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The rape at the lake was supposed to demonstrate the character of two bullies, one a thug follower the other a spoiled rich kid protected by his family, and sadly people like this really do exist. They make high school a living hell for many kids.
This is basically half of the story line of Game of Throwns, which I quit watching.
When Tabie returns one of her abusers (spoiled rich douchebag) is in the new king's guard which lets the player know what sort of person the king is.
And no, I don't agree with forced sex, but the dev. is not supporting it either, its a plot device.
I do think a warning skip option should be added.
As for Tabie's sex crazed side, most sex scenes have a "good girl" no sex option, but then this is an adult oriented sex based game. If you opt for the no sex option the story probably zips right along, reducing play time to a fraction.

I was waiting for a tentacle monster sex attack from the lake beneath the castle. If anyone can text the dev. maybe you could suggest a tentacle monster.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The rape at the lake was supposed to demonstrate the character of two bullies, one a thug follower the other a spoiled rich kid protected by his family, and sadly people like this really do exist. They make high school a living hell for many kids.
This is basically half of the story line of Game of Throwns, which I quit watching.
When Tabie returns one of her abusers (spoiled rich douchebag) is in the new king's guard which lets the player know what sort of person the king is.
And no, I don't agree with forced sex, but the dev. is not supporting it either, its a plot device.
I do think a warning skip option should be added.
As for Tabie's sex crazed side, most sex scenes have a "good girl" no sex option, but then this is an adult oriented sex based game. If you opt for the no sex option the story probably zips right along, reducing play time to a fraction.

I was waiting for a tentacle monster sex attack from the lake beneath the castle. If anyone can text the dev. maybe you could suggest a tentacle monster.
What you typed is what the other person should have typed i get using it for a story still should have a skip option

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It could be "demonstrated" on some other character not MC. And those "spoiled" things also face consequences for their acts, which is not case in this game.

Reactions: Catwashere

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the main character gets treated like shit by almost everyone an raped /QUOTE]

That's the point........

She's an object, a slave to be played with.

That was the whole point of the first part of the game, to get that across as to how tainted are viewed.

Reactions: RustyV

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wouldn't be so sure. It's very likely that they'll end up villains you will get to beat later on.
Rapists? - no, not a chance. Except if their father or someone is multi billionaire to cover it up, they will certainly face consequences. Even if they cover up, victim for sure have somebody in her family to come into school or elsewhere and take care of villains.
About game. They first attacked princess. Come on. All she needs to do (what is normal thing to do at the end) is to go to her father (king) and say "some guys tried to attack me on lake today". And bye. They'll cherish next day in some creek with their throats opened. No way it is realistic to go unpunished.
But anyway I expect this game to go soon under patreon review(almost all other games are, so this one will too sooner or later) and for that scene to hopefully be removed and excluded if not made optional.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
For people who hate this game so much, Prokopije and Catwashere sure do spend a lot of time in this thread talking about it...
Interesting assumption. If someone don't like one scene from game he automaticaly hates it. Interesting indeed. :test: For example, I went into RPGMV and moded game by deleting that scene and few (I think there are 2 or 3) mentions about that scene in other in-game conversations and I continued to play it. But that doesen't change fact that I'll continue to criticise devs decision to include such kind of content into game.

Reactions: Catwashere

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Ran into an issue where images will not load.
i got the drunk on to her couch, learned my ability and went to see courtney...
upload_2018-4-18_7-46-40.png

This error prevents me from leaving the apartment.
Are the images corrupt? or could it be something else?

CoceterChronicles_v13_PE

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Interesting assumption. If someone don't like one scene from game he automaticaly hates it. Interesting indeed. :test: For example, I went into RPGMV and moded game by deleting that scene and few (I think there are 2 or 3) mentions about that scene in other in-game conversations and I continued to play it. But that doesen't change fact that I'll continue to criticise devs decision to include such kind of content into game.
Interesting statement. Interesting indeed. Someone who only doesn't want one single scene included gives the game a 1 star review because of it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Anyway to give me a copy of your modded version or show/tell me how to remove it from the game? I never said i hated the game in fact my review says the opposite i don't like the fact you can't avoid or skip that scene an you can show how bad a character is without full rape even attempted rape shows it. I don't spend really any time on this thread i do reply though to comments that have me mentioned.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Rapists? - no, not a chance. Except if their father or someone is multi billionaire to cover it up, they will certainly face consequences. Even if they cover up, victim for sure have somebody in her family to come into school or elsewhere and take care of villains.
About game. They first attacked princess. Come on. All she needs to do (what is normal thing to do at the end) is to go to her father (king) and say "some guys tried to attack me on lake today". And bye. They'll cherish next day in some creek with their throats opened. No way it is realistic to go unpunished.
Apparently you never heard of the Kennedys. Money buys protection from consequences.
As to the king punishing the rapists, Tabie left soon after that event and maybe the king was ousted before he had time to deal with them. Then there is the situation of the rapist's father having power to cover for him and since the rapist is now in the employ of the new king maybe the king's brother (new king) was shielding him.
And the head of the guard commented that at last the douchebag was going to get what was coming to him, so he'd probably done this before.
Gomly1980 is right in how tainted are viewed as labor and sex toys by their society. Halley even tells Tabie about how her homeland is kept a secret so tainted don't know there is a place for them where they will receive better treatment.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Apparently you never heard of the Kennedys. Money buys protection from consequences.
As to the king punishing the rapists, Tabie left soon after that event and maybe the king was ousted before he had time to deal with them. Then there is the situation of the rapist's father having power to cover for him and since the rapist is now in the employ of the new king maybe the king's brother (new king) was shielding him.
And the head of the guard commented that at last the douchebag was going to get what was coming to him, so he'd probably done this before.
Gomly1980 is right in how tainted are viewed as labor and sex toys by their society. Halley even tells Tabie about how her homeland is kept a secret so tainted don't know there is a place for them where they will receive better treatment.
The game is filled with plot holes the rapist would end up dead for one and two no way the MC would help after being treated like shit and raped if anything she would help the humans invade why would she help people that raped her and treated her like a slave? Go ask any person really any person would they help a race of people that treated them like a slave and even raped you or would you tell that race fuck you and join the other race i know almost everyone would say i would help the other race beat the race that raped me and treated me like a slave.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
The game is filled with plot holes the rapist would end up dead for one and two no way the MC would help after being treated like shit and raped if anything she would help the humans invade why would she help people that raped her and treated her like a slave? Go ask any person really any person would they help a race of people that treated them like a slave and even raped you or would you tell that race fuck you and join the other race i know almost everyone would say i would help the other race beat the race that raped me and treated me like a slave.
You have to take into account that while, yes, a lot of people did treat her like shit, there were also a lot of people, in the palace where she grew up, who treated her well. The king, the princess (who Tabitha has strong feelings for) and the king's sister, among others.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, i'm kinda lost here, my FuTabi is in chaper 3 and i totally can't find the 3 part of Sex Deprived quest. Can anyone provide a screen with the location, where the npc(Old man?) should be?

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Hey guys, i'm kinda lost here, my FuTabi is in chaper 3 and i totally can't find the 3 part of Sex Deprived quest. Can anyone provide a screen with the location, where the npc(Old man?) should be?
I think it's north-eastest part of the area with his house. If not north-eastest then it's close to it.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes