RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Hm, I just tested it with a brand new game too, no problem at all. But maybe its the order of the actions in this scene which lead to the problem. Could you write down here every choice you made within this scene, I will try to reproduce this with my save game.
Choices as follows:

Skip Scene? "No"
- "Say hello"
- "Flash breast"
- "Be groped"
- "Follow Stanley"
- Tested with both "Let's Go!" and "Wait for them" - happens either or
- "Continue" (this shows up during double handjob)
- This is where I've not tested the order, but I usually go from top to bottom: "Blow George", then "Blow Stanley", then "Continue"
- "Jack them off again"
- "Make them cum"
***GLITCH***
- Double handjob animation gets stuck.
- Doesn't matter if you choose "At least it was fun" or "Not doing that again", animation is still stuck

Edit: Literally just tested this now and cycled through all of those options and it happened again (I have a save file right before that sequence).

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Choices as follows:

Skip Scene? "No"
- "Say hello"
- "Flash breast"
- "Be groped"
- "Follow Stanley"
- Tested with both "Let's Go!" and "Wait for them" - happens either or
- "Continue" (this shows up during double handjob)
- This is where I've not tested the order, but I usually go from top to bottom: "Blow George", then "Blow Stanley", then "Continue"
- "Jack them off again"
- "Make them cum"
***GLITCH***
- Double handjob animation gets stuck.
- Doesn't matter if you choose "At least it was fun" or "Not doing that again", animation is still stuck

Edit: Literally just tested this now and cycled through all of those options and it happened again (I have a save file right before that sequence).
Yep, I can reproduce this. I will post on the patreon page of Nverjos.

Maybe I am stupid or I don't know. In Beta #1 and #2 I played the Aurora romancing without a problem (but I jumped in directly to Ch.3). Now, started with a new game, the Aurora quest seems bugged again?! Posted it already to Nverjos.

Reactions: Kendra and freca

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Yep, I can reproduce this. I will post on the patreon page of Nverjos.

Maybe I am stupid or I don't know. In Beta #1 and #2 I played the Aurora romancing without a problem (but I jumped in directly to Ch.3). Now, started with a new game, the Aurora quest seems bugged again?! Posted it already to Nverjos.
I would post there as well, I just didn't know if that was the appropriate place to report a bug or what? But I won't now since you did.

2young4nick

Aug 21, 2017
Hey Guys, can someone share their save?If possible Submissive,Slutty,Straight Stats and Story Progress.Somewhere near end 0.12 pls. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm curious if there are new additions to the first chapters.
Replaying is not a negative for me, but skipping ahead is a nice option.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
It's actually kind of funny that he deleted the bestiality and rape scene behind the strip club because he was afraid of the new rules, only to add rape with the new update XD
Not that i'm complaining, it fits the darker tone of the update and I don't believe anyone is going to report him, but still.
Update was pretty nice, I like the that the world changed that much during Tabia's absence.
One question. Can you actually do something about Aurora's disease? Or is the talk with Gavin where you find out that she's half fae the last part of the quest?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's actually kind of funny that he deleted the bestiality and rape scene behind the strip club because he was afraid of the new rules, only to add rape with the new update XD
Not that i'm complaining, it fits the darker tone of the update and I don't believe anyone is going to report him, but still.
Update was pretty nice, I like the that the world changed that much during Tabia's absence.
One question. Can you actually do something about Aurora's disease? Or is the talk with Gavin where you find out that she's half fae the last part of the quest?
- The drugged rape scene is still there, only beastiality content was removed.
- Talking to Gavin about her disease is as far as you can play the quest for now. But it will be continued.

Btw, he is actually a she :)

Reactions: berny

berny

Jun 8, 2017
- The drugged rape scene is still there, only beastiality content was removed.
- Talking to Gavin about her disease is as far as you can play the quest for now. But it will be continued.

Btw, he is actually a she :)
Ah, I thought he removed the drugged rape scene as well.
So is it actually confirmed that he is a she? I heard about the Courtney thing, but everything else about the game tells me it's definitely a guy. A guy who knows more about women and how to write a female MC than many other developers here, but still a guy.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You guys have got to learn to tag a mod or uploader when an update gets posted :p
@jande21 Not sure if mods have the power to update OPs but it doesnt seem any admins are online and far as I can tell theres no way to specifically check for uploaders .-.
BUT game has an update lol

Reactions: jande21

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Hyped to play this update, but waiting for the PE or UPE. How long does it usually take before he releases to a lower tier and it gets shared here?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You guys have got to learn to tag a mod or uploader when an update gets posted :p
@jande21 Not sure if mods have the power to update OPs but it doesnt seem any admins are online and far as I can tell theres no way to specifically check for uploaders .-.
BUT game has an update lol
I was waiting for the UPE or PE version, but the only one seems got it doesn't like to share. I'll update the thread later.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I logged on tonight to see if Dreams of Desire was out. I think I'm almost more pumped about this update. I missed Tabi (and Courtney) ;)

Reactions: kiteares
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes