RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
anybody know if there are patches to put any pateon banned content back in the game?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes there are some bugs I already reported, but as far as I checked mostly in the current content and the chapter select option. The new stuff runs pretty smooth, but I took only a quick peek.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is there any estimated release date of v0.13 for low tier patrons of the devevloper ?
No, the patreon tiers are not tiered by different release times. when it's tested enough by beta testers next tier will follow. If I look at the feedback on the patreon page there is only one more dude giving feedback besides me. Other 18 patreons hopefully send their feedbacks by private message ... :(

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted

The 4k Journal Wallpapers have been updated as well.
Downloads can be found in your respective Tier Post below.
Release Notes:
--- Bug Fixes ---
Fixed a major bug caused by an Engine/Plugin compatibility issue. This particular bug was causing some events to not start or play out properly. This has been fixed.

• More Grammar!
  • Fixed the first four save slots from not working properly
  • Fixed entering the Castle Dungeon from the Tunnels leading to a blank/unused map.
  • Fixed Render issue with Futa Tabi - She'll look proper from behind in any NEW rendered images in game
  • Fixed Doors in the castle repeating dialogue
  • Fixed Yusara's Panty Page going to Aurora after setting her Journal Background
  • Fixed Setting Keena's Feyling journal background from freezing the game
  • Fixed a repeating paragraph in the Invasion Lore book in the Almare Library
  • Fixed the colored dialogue in the Brooke Workout event
  • Fixed Brooke Workout event not adding points to arousal
  • Fixed Ava's Panty menu appearing when picking up Yusara's Panties.
  • Fixed Xara's Panties not appearing (note: they don't appear till Day 3 of Chapter 1)
  • Fixed the King being in two places at once on Day 4 of Chapter 1
  • Fixed the Bodybuilder sex scene in the human world not lowering arousal when sex is had
  • Fixed the Bodybuilder sex scene triggering multiple times
  • Fixed Tabitha appearing with her glasses before she even has them
  • Fixed Shelly's TC Quickie from not lowering Arousal when Shelly goes down on Tabitha
  • Fixed Talking to Bruske outside Calens cave triggering his dialogue multiple times (leading to an eventual freeze)
  • Fixed the Daily Read in Vurand in Chapter 3 from displaying the wrong Tabitha
  • Fixed an animation not playing during the Trixie sex scene (Futa)
  • Fixed Tabitha's sprites in the Pixan changing scene (They were backwards)
  • Fixed The Futa Tabi Option not toggling Tabitha's Futa status properly
  • Fixed Futa Tabi appearing without her penis in some conversations
  • Fixed Courtney not appearing in Larina's tower if skip scene is used
  • Fixed the Gym not being available after Tabitha awakens.
  • Removed 2 redundant events
---Changes---
  • Updated all YanFly Plugins
  • Updated all SumRndDe Plugins
  • Updated Core RPGMaker Scripts to version 1.5.2
  • Added missing dialogue for refusing the Pixan advances
  • Removed the rather loud Female Moan sfx from the Marissa Sybian scene
  • Removed the rather loud Female Moan sfx from the Neighbor Peep scene
  • I rewrote all the Aurora based events, hopefully she's working as intended now for romancing
  • Night Peep Events in the castle now add to arousal (Makes it easier to get the arousal needed for Taler scene)
  • Removed the Tint Effect on the first day in Vurand (Was hard on the eyes)
  • The last part of the Groper Guy questline will now allow a slutty Tabitha to continue into the backyard. (30 or higher.)
  • Chapter Select will now set all the Panties as being found in previous chapters.
  • Chapter Select will now mark Tabitha as owning the Yoga Outfit and Bikini when going to Chapter 3.
  • Tabitha will now mention how the numbers work when setting stats in Chapter Select
  • Tabitha's Journal background will now change depending on Chapter and Futa Status
  • Made it a bit more obvious that some lore object have new dialogue with different people in the party.
--- Additions ---
  • Chapter Select Returns
  • New Story Events and a couple optionals (over 250 new renders)
  • Roughly a dozen new sprites (I lost count)
  • New(ish) Maps
  • New AI Detection Mechanic (I'll be abusing this in the future)
  • Scene Replay has been updated to include scenes up through this update.
  • Flavor Text for more npcs.
---Panty Version Only---
  • 1 scene added for Ava
  • 2 scenes added for Courtney
  • 1 scene added for Xara

freca

Jun 15, 2017
correct me if i'm wrong, it's the panty edition
I just finished my playthrough of the new content. There was a pair or two of new panties to collect (or at least some I don't recall from before, in which I might have just missed, but I doubt that). But yes, you can collect panties in this download. I did not see the additional scenes included in my download, that some panties offer, so I don't know if they were removed for further editing or not (I know that was a project Nverjos was going to work on soon).

Reactions: the66
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes