1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Jagento

Sep 15, 2019
Here's my attempt at a cheat menu and a replay menu, it's my first attempt at this so bear with me, the mod is a little rough. Download The_College_mod.zip and extract, copy the statistiche.rpy and replay_mod.rpy into the folder named "game"

This MOD is tested in 0.49 0.50 0.51 0.52 0.53 but should work with future versions as long as the Dev don't change how the stats is stored
The Cheat Menu is placed in the statistics page where the official cheat menu is as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi,

In your cheat mod there is a traceback in Amelia's last scene.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCollege-0.54.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: asdfg_dk

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The College [v0.54.1] [Deva Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
View attachment 729341

Overview:
After a bad disappointment received by his father, the protagonist of "the college" is forced to attend the Baskerville college, a women’s university for extremely wealthy people. MC is forced to register due to the authority of his mother: principal of Baskerville college.
Secrets, blackmail, harassment, betrayals, but also precious friendships and sincere feelings will be at the center of "the college".
MC will not only have to survive the hostility of the girls, but will eventually be forced to dominate them and become the new leader of the entire college.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: Deva Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.54.1
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough -
Achievements List - Cheats

miclud thanks for the link

View attachment 729323 View attachment 729324 View attachment 729325 View attachment 729326 View attachment 729327 View attachment 729328 View attachment 729329 View attachment 729330 View attachment 729331 View attachment 729332 View attachment 729333 View attachment 729334 View attachment 729335 View attachment 729336 View attachment 729337 View attachment 729338 View attachment 729339
Help please...I'm new to this game.
The walkthrough begins w/ 8, is there a WT that includes 1-7?

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
If you have a good walkthrough the grind isn't quite so bad. Unfortunately the walkthough at the start of this thread is not very good. The in-game help is basically non-existant so without a walkthrough it's a terrible chore of checking every location every timeslot, the opposite of fun.
Regarding your post, I'm new to this game without a WT for steps 1-7. Can you tell me if I'm getting this right? Basically, I'm going by the schedule on the pin board and time of day to attend class to increase stats? For how long do I need to do this before the game actually gets interesting? I've reached Saturday, but have no schedule to go by. SMH

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
Help please...I'm new to this game.
The walkthrough begins w/ 8, is there a WT that includes 1-7?
The first 7 achievements is just getting the stats above 5, you do that by going to the different lessons, besides that, I will strongly recommend following the walkthrough because the hints in the game is, in my opinion very weak.

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
The first 7 achievements is just getting the stats above 5, you do that by going to the different lessons, besides that, I will strongly recommend following the walkthrough because the hints in the game is, in my opinion very weak.
Ok, so I started going to mom's office on Monday after reaching achievement of 5 on classes and am going on 3 examinations by mom saying yes each time, supposing that's the plan. How many exams are needed?

Nvm...I got it finally. Kept saying yes to mom for 3 wks, until I tested no and finally got to step 10

Last edited:
Reactions: asdfg_dk

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I got it to work and watched the video, but timmy tells me the same thing after that hes not any help these days n to talk to him later
i'm stuck on trying to watch the video. Purchased the camera, planted at foot of tanning bed at 22:00, had a therapy session after and cannot figure out the last step to watch the video. Do you remember time and day it was possible?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
i'm stuck on trying to watch the video. Purchased the camera, planted at foot of tanning bed at 22:00, had a therapy session after and cannot figure out the last step to watch the video. Do you remember time and day it was possible?
Go to Zhang's , Monday 2200 - 2400 you get a message asking if want to install click "install" and the video should auto play. I just found out that you can also view at Monday 1400 - 1600

Last edited:
Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Go to Zhang's , Monday 2200 - 2400 you get a message asking if want to install click "install" and the video should auto play.
I'll try that. I ignored that option the last time since I had already completed that step, but thnx for the heads up

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes