yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCompany-5.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How big is the pregnancy in this game? The tags up top have it mentioned but not under the genre.
I think like 80% of the cast that can be impregnanted, are allowed to be impregnanted including the MC. The other thing is that pregnancy doesn't progress and it's meant to be an endings thing. Babybumps won't show nor will characters deliver any babies.

When the game is fully done, you'll see more when Chapter 5 is released and the game ends.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
so this new update bring nothing new to the story ? Anyone really waste time in the pit? Personally i dont find it interesting too much grind for something which feel generic compare to the rest of the game.
Westane is saving all the story updates for last until the game is all caught up and there's no loose ends anywhere. As per the why, The Pit is something he gets bombarded with question wise A LOT. Coming off of Tasha, he decided to just work on The Pit to diversify his workload but also to stop getting the same 4 questions over and over again.

Meh. Could care less about the slave stuff. Need more content from the characters that matter.
Once The Pit is complete, Diana is going to be remade and expanded just like Tasha, Ava, and Dakota. Won't be long until that starts production.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Needs more Ava and Dakota content
Bring all the controls back to the cheat console.
Anything new with Dakota Skye won’t be able to use good pictures or video of her since she died of a fentanyl overdose in 2021.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Guess I'll wait till Autumn 2024 before getting back into the game when new story stuff is added.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
From what I understood from changelog, nothing new to sis, mom and cousin correct?

Auntie where are you... ♫

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
From what I understood from changelog, nothing new to sis, mom and cousin correct?

Auntie where are you... ♫
Mom and sis are considered content complete by Westane. There will probably not be anymore content with them until their endings are added.

As per auntie, there is no such character named and isn't going to be added for certain

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Mom and sis are considered content complete by Westane. There will probably not be anymore content with them until their endings are added.

As per auntie, there is no such character named and isn't going to be added for certain
Plus the Dom John continuation eventually, when he'll invade your home. Unless that was cancelled?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes