mario01

Nov 3, 2020
what has not yet played
and waits for 1.0 or 0.10
I think they will release mod

I just heard some comments from other groups.
Xd

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizzy03

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
FFS, I want the son to confront the mother. I was so pissed when the boss stopped him from crashing the scene. Why do all of these kinds of games avoid that? I want to see him get angry. I want to see him get pissed with his mother... but no. It's ALWAYS the coward MC in these games.

The only time I have ever seen an MC confront an unfaithful LI was in Hellcat Lounge, and even that one left me lacking.

Uuugghhh.... just a game. I know.

owner999

Aug 28, 2017
In this update I was only interested in seeing GG in a Hooters suit as Savannah said while waiting for her at her new job.

aliengin675

Jun 11, 2022
Is there a walkthrough mod or pdf or something for this game? Getting kinda bored from reverting back 2-3 choices just to not hit a dead end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Krat0$

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Guess I only have myself to blame as I played it despite seeing the tags but thought it would lead to some good revenge. But no the mc is a sad sack of shit, not to hate on people that enjoy this stuff but damn it just feels miserable I do not get it.
I still hope for revenge. But putting myself in the place of the presenter, I can’t imagine how he will get out of this shit.

Reactions: Chowder22

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
She has sex just not with the MC. It IS an NTR game afterall.
And honestly it really shouldn't be. The default relationship between a mother and son is not one of romantic love and sex. Like GG isn't cheating on anyone, except maybe the memory of her husband, and the rest of the women don't really cheat either. Raped =/= cheating.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Yup, the normal route for GG and the MC shouldn't lead to anything further than normal family dynamics relationship. Even on the romance route (on hold), the way both of them interact with each other just only become awkward more than romantic.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCopycat-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Hey guys! Can someone tell me what exactly is in this update? I am ok with the spoilers ;) Kinda shy on data right now as I am out somewhere.....just wanna know if it is worth downloading

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So, I understand that this is a NTR-heavy story, but are there/will there be ANY endings that end up good for the MC?
Depends what exactly you mean by that. There's for sure going to be cuckold endings where MC likes it but if you mean a vanilla harem ending then no

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys! Can someone tell me what exactly is in this update? I am ok with the spoilers ;) Kinda shy on data right now as I am out somewhere.....just wanna know if it is worth downloading
Basically plot progression, with not much hardcore nsfw. I think it's a skippable update.

Reactions: owner999
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes