LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Personally, I don't like having multiple endings, but I get that people like different things. So multiple ending as long as its not too complex is bearable.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
The branching of the plot can be done in different ways. If the results of the selection will affect only small changes in the dialogues and completely change only a small number of scenes where you can not do without it, then the increase in complexity will not be very large, since most of the game will remain linear. You can count special plot points in events and choises, this will also simplify working with a branched plot. Even with this approach, it is possible to make many endings with a wide range of possible outcomes.
I don't think this approach would align well with my game. To be honest, the story I'm developing is going to be pretty dense. So introducing choices throughout the game would only complicate things for players interested in exploring multiple endings. Based on my own experience with Henteria ch 2, I played through all the endings because I had a choice in the end. If I had to replay the entire game to see a different ending, I wouldn't have. So, It will be much more convenient for players to have the ability to make that decision at the end. After all, most people won't want to play the whole story again with just a few changes (because the story will be linear) to see a different ending.

Personally, I don't like having multiple endings, but I get that people like different things. So multiple ending as long as its not too complex is bearable.
The game will have a "true ending".

Last edited:
Reactions: ktez and LordFrz

hentaihoonter

Mar 6, 2021
Yo dev i just played through the current version and i must say you did a great job man. Solid plot and nice scenes
Especially that juvia scene i love those hidden fuck scenes lmao. Is this forreal your first game ? the world is very high in detail and is damn nice. However for the love of god if you can make the black screen fade in shorter or get rid of them. The scene where you have to clean the treehouse or the military base is very tedious with the fade ins.

All in all still solid experience. It´s more on the longer side. And also i kind of feel like the character walks a tiny bit too slow sometimes. Would like to see a teleport mechanic or something. Also i hope we get some scenes with the moms aswell they are pretty hot.

Thanks for your work

Reactions: inatari
Jan 23, 2019
I don't think this approach would align well with my game. To be honest, the story I'm developing is going to be pretty dense. So introducing choices throughout the game would only complicate things for players interested in exploring multiple endings. Based on my own experience with Henteria ch 2, I played through all the endings because I had a choice in the end. If I had to replay the entire game to see a different ending, I wouldn't have. So, It will be much more convenient for players to have the ability to make that decision at the end. After all, most people won't want to play the whole story again with just a few changes (because the story will be linear) to see a different ending.
To begin with, I want to clarify that I do not consider my point of view to be the only true one and that if you do not follow my advice, then no one will like the game.
Like everyone else, I have my own preferences, I like games with complex internal mechanics most of all and am quite indifferent to linear games. I liked the theme of your game, and therefore I was somewhat discouraged when I found out that there can be only one ending in the game at all.
Nevertheless, I believe that when a person becomes an author, he gets the right to realize his vision as he sees fit.
All I want to do is give you tips that may be able to make the game closer to my tastes, while remaining within the framework of your idea.
For example, the choice only at the end of the game, as if telling the player: "Everything you did before was not important, now is the important moment." While the choices distributed throughout the game, even if they almost do not affect anything until the end, allow you to create at least the illusion that the player is influencing what is happening all the time. In order to achieve this, you don't even need to branch out the plot, it's just that sometimes in conversations you need to make various replicas, which will depend on whether a certain flag is turned on or not, and if you want, one or two completely different scenes, followed by a return to the linear plot. In the case of a large number of endings, it is also possible to make not completely different chains of events there, to create variable sections in a limited number of endings. Also, so that the player does not have to go through the whole game in order to see a different ending, after the endings, you can add a quick replay mode, where the player will be given only all the choices in the game with a brief description of them. So it will be possible to replay the game in a minute and get a new ending, while understanding why it is exactly like this.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
To begin with, I want to clarify that I do not consider my point of view to be the only true one and that if you do not follow my advice, then no one will like the game.
Like everyone else, I have my own preferences, I like games with complex internal mechanics most of all and am quite indifferent to linear games. I liked the theme of your game, and therefore I was somewhat discouraged when I found out that there can be only one ending in the game at all.
Nevertheless, I believe that when a person becomes an author, he gets the right to realize his vision as he sees fit.
All I want to do is give you tips that may be able to make the game closer to my tastes, while remaining within the framework of your idea.
For example, the choice only at the end of the game, as if telling the player: "Everything you did before was not important, now is the important moment." While the choices distributed throughout the game, even if they almost do not affect anything until the end, allow you to create at least the illusion that the player is influencing what is happening all the time. In order to achieve this, you don't even need to branch out the plot, it's just that sometimes in conversations you need to make various replicas, which will depend on whether a certain flag is turned on or not, and if you want, one or two completely different scenes, followed by a return to the linear plot. In the case of a large number of endings, it is also possible to make not completely different chains of events there, to create variable sections in a limited number of endings. Also, so that the player does not have to go through the whole game in order to see a different ending, after the endings, you can add a quick replay mode, where the player will be given only all the choices in the game with a brief description of them. So it will be possible to replay the game in a minute and get a new ending, while understanding why it is exactly like this.
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to disqualify your "point of view". Sometimes I struggle to express myself accurately in English . Well, regarding multiple endings and player choices, to be honest, there's still plenty of time to consider it. I believe the crucial decisions regarding player "choices" will only truly arise in the middle of the story. So, I have some more time to carefully ponder it. :)

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Yo dev i just played through the current version and i must say you did a great job man. Solid plot and nice scenes
Especially that juvia scene i love those hidden fuck scenes lmao. Is this forreal your first game ? the world is very high in detail and is damn nice. However for the love of god if you can make the black screen fade in shorter or get rid of them. The scene where you have to clean the treehouse or the military base is very tedious with the fade ins.

All in all still solid experience. It´s more on the longer side. And also i kind of feel like the character walks a tiny bit too slow sometimes. Would like to see a teleport mechanic or something. Also i hope we get some scenes with the moms aswell they are pretty hot.

Thanks for your work
Yes, this is my first game :). I can reduce the time required for collecting/cleaning items. And yes, there will be scenes involving the mothers, they will also be corrupted.

Jan 23, 2019
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to disqualify your "point of view".
Disqualifying my point of view is harder, then you might think. What I meaned to say, that I do not press on you with my opinion, I only suggesting variants.

Sometimes I struggle to express myself accurately in English .
Half of my sentences here are MTLed, so who am I to blame you? )

Well, regarding multiple endings and player choices, to be honest, there's still plenty of time to consider it. I believe the crucial decisions regarding player "choices" will only truly arise in the middle of the story. So, I have some more time to carefully ponder it. :)
Moreover, I don't really understand why to make a single ending if there will be important choices already in the middle of the game.
Careful consideration in such matters is always useful.

MC after training began to walk much slower. I think, you didn't reset movespeed to normal after animation.

Interactive tiles of the southern doors are located very inconveniently, I often accidentally enter them. Especially when controlling with mouse. Is there any way to move them inside walls?

Your game is very promising. Already now you have added a lot of small details to the game and have made the plot events in great detail. I am sure that with this approach you will make a good game. Thank you.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 2652075
Overview:
In the year 350, the world was shaken by a massive crisis. A war between the goblins and other races caused this crisis. Goblins were terrible creatures that only thought about eating and mating, despite their physical size they had a great advantage because they could reproduce with any species, and their children took a few months to reach adulthood. After years of conflict and countless deaths, the goblins were defeated, and the remaining ones were exiled.
And so, in the year 356, a young man dreamed of becoming a great warrior, and fight for his home, his family, and his love, because he believed that one day the goblins would return in search of revenge. However, what he doesn't realize was that evil is everywhere.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-27
Release Date: 2023-05-27
Developer: - - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: v0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

force ntr ? no thx

• Hey there
Reactions: Zellemate

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
MC after training began to walk much slower. I think, you didn't reset movespeed to normal after animation.

Interactive tiles of the southern doors are located very inconveniently, I often accidentally enter them. Especially when controlling with mouse. Is there any way to move them inside walls?
Yes, I had already noticed that. In the next update, it will be fixed.

I can change the trigger of these events. Instead of being by the player's touch, being by the action button. That should fix it.
force ntr ? no thx
Do you mean force ntr because of the goblins? Yep, in my game, the goblins don't corrupt girls they just take them. But the main girls will not be "forced", they will be slowly corrupted.

hentaihoonter

Mar 6, 2021
Yes, this is my first game :). I can reduce the time required for collecting/cleaning items. And yes, there will be scenes involving the mothers, they will also be corrupted.
looking forward to it man :). You don´t need to lower items required just the black screen fade it just takes like 2 seconds i think. It feels like ages for example if you go inside another room little loading.if you go out little loading. Not sure if it takes time because it has to load in those things or you made the blackscreen fade in that long. And i just wanted to say fuck those NTR haters man shit is fire.

Reactions: Shadow-Dark-one

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Not sure if it takes time because it has to load in those things or you made the blackscreen fade in that long.
The current waiting time to move between maps is to allow the events on the map to load. If this time is reduced, some things like characters and images will only load after the fade-in (which will create a strange effect).

I wish there was a scene with the mc's mother and his friend's mother.
They will be corrupted too.

Reactions: Shirokame
Jan 23, 2019
The current waiting time to move between maps is to allow the events on the map to load. If this time is reduced, some things like characters and images will only load after the fade-in (which will create a strange effect).
Hmmm... Strange...
Is this effect occures everywhere or only in big maps like village?

Last edited:

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Hmmm... Strange...
Is this effect occures everywhere or only in big maps like village?
Basically, all maps have images that change depending on the time of day (such as window lights) along with the wood details on the ceiling as well, and almost all maps have parallel events that make characters appear depending on the time of day too, in addition to other little things like windows that also change. All these things need some time to load. Moreover, we are only in version 0.1.5, which means the number of events will only increase for all maps. So, this default loading time (I think around 2 seconds), although a bit annoying, is what fits best overall. I tried changing the order of events to make someone's load with higher priority, but it didn't make a difference. Sometimes the RPG Maker engine can be quite frustrating.

So to add to that, the positions and dialogues of the characters will also change depending on the time and day too. The game has 5 days and 4 daily time periods (morning, sunset, evening, and night). Most of the system is already implemented, I'm just making adjustments, and gradually all the days will be available for exploration. In other words, all of this influences the loading time.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019
Basically, all maps have images that change depending on the time of day (such as window lights) along with the wood details on the ceiling as well, and almost all maps have parallel events that make characters appear depending on the time of day too, in addition to other little things like windows that also change. All these things need some time to load. Moreover, we are only in version 0.1.5, which means the number of events will only increase for all maps. So, this default loading time (I think around 2 seconds), although a bit annoying, is what fits best overall. I tried changing the order of events to make someone's load with higher priority, but it didn't make a difference. Sometimes the RPG Maker engine can be quite frustrating.

So to add to that, the positions and dialogues of the characters will also change depending on the time and day too. The game has 5 days and 4 daily time periods (morning, sunset, evening, and night). Most of the system is already implemented, I'm just making adjustments, and gradually all the days will be available for exploration. In other words, all of this influences the loading time.
Maybe you can use cloned maps, so you can distribute events for 2-3 days per map?

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes