3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
not that i was expecing some eugene oneill level stuff here but the mc has a huge case of the mary sue way more then any other hrpg ive ever played before
I'm not sure you quite understand what that term means.

Vicarious

Mar 3, 2018
Is there pregnancy? I mean, the dlsite includes situations like
"* The demon queen and her party, ravished to pregnancy!?"
This is accurate, every female character in the game can become pregnant and give birth to non-human children, either in group after the party is completely defeated or in special endings for at least two characters. However, that's only depicted during final H events, there's no game mechanics related to pregnancy.

May 5, 2022
This is accurate, every female character in the game can become pregnant and give birth to non-human children, either in group after the party is completely defeated or in special endings for at least two characters. However, that's only depicted during final H events, there's no game mechanics related to pregnancy.
No game mechanics? No there is not pregnancy sytem?
I mean, they can get pregnant and give birth during h events?
Also what enemies can impregnante them?

Last edited:

Vicarious

Mar 3, 2018
No game mechanics? No there is not pregnancy sytem?
I mean, they can get pregnant and give birth during h events?
Also what enemies can impregnante them?
Losing against a boss will result in a game over, but prior to that, a visual novel style H event will be played, in which the female party members will generally become enslaved, and sometimes, become pregnant and forced to give birth to many babies. If you play with this (download the build from the releases page), you'll also have a breakdown of the total number of pregnancies and births, but other than that, there's no complex game mechanics related to pregnancies.

In total, 4 different female characters can get impregnated by humans, orcs, demons, oni, animal deities, and angels... Some consensual with a single partner, others in group after being defeated in battle.

May 5, 2022
Losing against a boss will result in a game over, but prior to that, a visual novel style H event will be played, in which the female party members will generally become enslaved, and sometimes, become pregnant and forced to give birth to many babies. If you play with this (download the build from the releases page), you'll also have a breakdown of the total number of pregnancies and births, but other than that, there's no complex game mechanics related to pregnancies.

In total, 4 different female characters can get impregnated by humans, orcs, demons, oni, animal deities, and angels... Some consensual with a single partner, others in group after being defeated in battle.
Thanks mate, i would prefer that this game had pregnancy mechanic, but it's okay.
Time to enjoy some preggo time:sneaky: :coffee:

Reactions: f9account
Dec 14, 2019
Don't know if anyone else has asked this but how do you beat the last boss in the "Defeat the Hero" timeline. I get to the very last stage (I hope at least) and it just one shots you even if you have a Ring of Vitality; which is suppose to protect from death magic or keeps you at 1 hp if you were about to die?

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Don't know if anyone else has asked this but how do you beat the last boss in the "Defeat the Hero" timeline. I get to the very last stage (I hope at least) and it just one shots you even if you have a Ring of Vitality; which is suppose to protect from death magic or keeps you at 1 hp if you were about to die?
You mean the first time Saint Jervis appear? Or last battle with him after you got the sword made with divine power?

Dec 14, 2019
You mean the first time Saint Jervis appear? Or last battle with him after you got the sword made with divine power?
The battle with "God" I think. You fight all the angels before reaching "God" and it has like 4 stages each getting harder and harder and the last stage he seems to just kill you instantly at some point.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
To fix the line wrap for gear descriptions do what's in the OP.

Second, here's the "Improved" English translation which also kinda fixes some stuff:

EDIT: I found the issue for the "Improved" english translation, i gave wrong link. Click the new link and download the Maou-Iris-no-Gyakushuu-EN_1003 zip file then extract->copy and paste and overwrite everything.
EDIT2: You can add the uncensor patch before the improved English Translation patch.

Sadly you will have to start a new game after doing this since its not compatible with the current saves.

EDIT3: For those that are confused on how to do this, here's instuctions from Vicarious in the next page https://f95zone.to/threads/the-counterwar-of-queen-ilyss-final-dieselmine.6343/post-10159910

EDIT: Updated link.

Last edited:

Vicarious

Mar 3, 2018
To fix the line wrap for gear descriptions do what's in the OP.

Second, here's the "Improved" English translation which also kinda fixes some stuff:
I have not tested the "Improved" English Translation file btw.

To use the "Improved" english translation you need to click the link -> click the downward arrow where the green clone button is and select download zip -> unpack the file -> go in src folder and copy "Scenario" and "WWW" folders to the game folder and overwrite.

Sadly you will have to start a new game after doing this since its not compatible with the current saves.
If you mean to download the source files and contribute to the project, then yes. Otherwise, please download the latest release from instead, as only this zip file contains the required game-ready images and scenario files.

Btw, the above mod already fixes the issue of clipped text.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
If you mean to download the source files and contribute to the project, then yes. Otherwise, please download the latest release from instead, as only this zip file contains the required game-ready images and scenario files.

Btw, the above mod already fixes the issue of clipped text.
Yeah i just edited the stuff :D

Reactions: Vicarious

Vicarious

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah i just edited the stuff :D
The releases are displayed on the right on the project homepage, but for some reason, most people always miss it.

The translation mod must be applied AFTER the uncensor patch, and the font fix that comes with the latter shouldn't be used.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
The releases are displayed on the right on the project homepage, but for some reason, most people always miss it.

The translation mod must be applied AFTER the uncensor patch, and the font fix that comes with the latter shouldn't be used.
Yeah i dont use the font fix, just the line wrap and the uncensor patch.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCounterwarOfQueenIlyss-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

...erm, since I am getting mixed signals from your conversation with Darkarhon, allow me to ask for clarification:
the sort of "definitive" version is the "uncen" patch_v3 applied upon the steam game (ergo the download from the OP, which is the SakuraGame version from Steam, which has been disappeared from there by now), and not using the fontfix from it, THEN applying the 1.0.0.3. github mod on all THAT.
And this will fix the wordwrap issue too, so no need for the extra .js file. Right?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes