Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
3 months without an update is not a long time (I think we have all waited more for some other games or maybe we are still waiting :KEK: :KEK:) it could be that the Dev is making some changes (in the personality of the MC please :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:) in version 0.1 and that is why it takes longer the problem may be that on Patreon the last sign of life he gave was in February I think, hopefully it is not abandoned, the game has potential

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
3 months without an update is not a long time (I think we have all waited more for some other games or maybe we are still waiting :KEK: :KEK:) it could be that the Dev is making some changes (in the personality of the MC please :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:) in version 0.1 and that is why it takes longer the problem may be that on Patreon the last sign of life he gave was in February I think, hopefully it is not abandoned, the game has potential
Per a conversation on their F95 page they were finishing up some scenes on the 15th.

1619289686895.png

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
v2pool08.jpg
UPDATE:

So version 2 is 99% done at this point I need to create the galleries, do a playthrough looking for any render or grammar problems (no promises I'll catch them all), then playthrough on another computer to look for any bugs. I've created a short "who are these characters" scene that will start for new players at the beginning of the game or the start of v2 for returning players that I need to make sure fully works. In version 1 I fixed a lot of grammar problems and the crash people were having because of a png being included instead of the jpg.

I apologize for the long time between updates my life got a bit crazy then all kinds of problems with Daz Studio messing up some of my characters and completely breaking my Cassie character. Which fortunately I've been able to fix.

For your patience, here's a preview of another member of the faculty.
elevis01h.jpg
I was partially inspired by Christina Hendricks when I created her.

VERSION 3 and beyond
I've found that I have bad writer's block when it comes to writing sex scenes, which have been a brick wall for me. Moving forward I'm going to try a lot more renders and less text, in sex scenes, to see if that speeds things up. I'll have to figure out how much is too much and I'm sure I'll make some mistakes.

For my own mental health, I can't really follow this thread. So if you have any questions or need anything from me you can always PM me here, message me on Patreon, or I'll be setting up a discord server in the future.

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 1181527
UPDATE:

So version 2 is 99% done at this point I need to create the galleries, do a playthrough looking for any render or grammar problems (no promises I'll catch them all), then playthrough on another computer to look for any bugs. I've created a short "who are these characters" scene that will start for new players at the beginning of the game or the start of v2 for returning players that I need to make sure fully works. In version 1 I fixed a lot of grammar problems and the crash people were having because of a png being included instead of the jpg.

I apologize for the long time between updates my life got a bit crazy then all kinds of problems with Daz Studio messing up some of my characters and completely breaking my Cassie character. Which fortunately I've been able to fix.

For your patience, here's a preview of another member of the faculty.
View attachment 1181548
I was partially inspired by Christina Hendricks when I created her.

VERSION 3 and beyond
I've found that I have bad writer's block when it comes to writing sex scenes, which have been a brick wall for me. Moving forward I'm going to try a lot more renders and less text, in sex scenes, to see if that speeds things up. I'll have to figure out how much is too much and I'm sure I'll make some mistakes.

For my own mental health, I can't really follow this thread. So if you have any questions or need anything from me you can always PM me here, message me on Patreon, or I'll be setting up a discord server in the future.
man i'm glad that you stall working on the game i almost lost hope . love the story and the models btw keep it up mate . :love: (y)

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
wow the new faculty member is awesome love me a strawberry, good to see your still around keep up the good work

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Lesbianism - I didn't realize this would be such a hot button issue. The lesbian scenes will be very minor part and skippable. My thinking was I want there to be some sexual content in every update but it doesn't make a lot of sense if girls you just met instantly want to rip off your clothes or how quickly you would have sex with family. I'll try and make it more clear going forward that in this world it would be very difficult to maintain a male relationship so some look to other witches for companionship.
Lesbian scenes bore me, I prefer not to see them or they don't happen directly (can be avoided). If they can't be skipped, I'll use CTRL with them so I don't see them.

I don't have a huge problem with lesbianism, I DO have a problem with the belief that you need a sexual scene in every update (you don't). There are games that are 3-5 updates in which still don't have any sex (not a recommendation though). Tell your story and don't shoehorn in some sex because you don't want the audience to be disappointed.
Personally I don't like watching people that aren't the MC have sex, feels like a waste of time/development time to show us a sex scene which doesn't involve the MC and the MC wouldn't have a way to see. (I also don't like mind control, rape, NTR, sleep sex, peeping, dream or fantasy sex scenes... I am a picky bitch).
I agree with you. I don't like mind control, rape, NTR, sleep sex, peeping, dream or fantasy sex scenes either.

BDSM - I don't have any plans to make the player a sub and there won't be anything extreme like pegging. Think more along the lines of spanking a girl or two.
In my case, if all the scenes with domination, spanking or BDSM can be avoided, I prefer it. Anyway, I'll skip the scenes that have this content, even if the only way is using CTRL.

I think making these fetishes optional (not happening if the player doesn't want to) would be the best

Voyeurism - Similar to the Lesbian tag it's just a way to see girls before you have sexual relationships with them but you won't be forced to watch two girls have sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no interest in any voyeur scene. Seeing a girl masturbating doesn't interest me, seeing her in the shower, changing, or any other similar situation either. Seeing lesbian scenes secretly interests me even less than the above. It would be other scenes for the use of the CTRL key.

Personally I have the same feeling:

So he is just going to wander around seeing women naked all the time? As someone who isn't a fan of voyeurism that is disappointing.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Great update. I love the dialog with Riley before her mom (the Mistress) comes in. Looking forward to more.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh nice a new update. I don't remember the first release that well so I will just play it from the beginning.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I didn't know the first release so good start for me, but needs a few updates to be sure.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

first thanks to formerflame for the game ,looks tempting

the story --- needs a rework at the beginning ..
at first the mc like : whats going on ? oh magic , yeah cool thing ,can i go sleep now ...

at the "nurse" office : ".... just a short examination" , got "raped"(yep it is by law description) while mind-manipulated?!
( similiar to druged or w/e in reallife)
and after this : huh im naked , cool thing lets go on ...

later on ,the woman tell him he got multiple times mind-manipulated and again :yeah cool thing , lets go eat..

there is no sign so far that the mc has doubts or own thoughts about what happen - he just obeys

the story lacks explanations at the beginning - its like "here ,your bone - now chew it" --
you(the player) have to figure out who is who until some(very rare) hints popup at conversations

and i really hope that the mc is not be going a submissive yes-sayer - the behavior so far points straight to this

BUT ,
i still going to watch and play it because i think the story can be great
the animations are good , renders are good , girls are cute (ok the headmistress is a wrinkle one)
(game reminds me abit of the Sorcerer game)

oh and like my sig says : thats just my 2 cents

gl with the game formerflame

edit : in addition to my post , this one is on point
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-coven-v0-2-former-flame.71348/page-3#post-4916039

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Sad to hear about your situation, hope things turn out better for ya. Always take some time for yourself when you need it. :)

Thought this was abandoned like most new games here, but glad to see you are keeping it going. Had a promising start and was interested in the story. Very happy to see a new update and that you are still working on it. Thanks for the update!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
at the "nurse" office : ".... just a short examination" , got "raped"(yep it is by law description) while mind-manipulated?!
( similiar to druged or w/e in reallife)
and after this : huh im naked , cool thing lets go on ...
If the scene is more or less as you have described it, then I suppose I can avoid starting the game.

later on the woman tell him he got multiple times mind-manipulated and again :yeah cool thing , lets go eat..

there is no sign so far that the mc has doubts or own thoughts about what happen - he just obeys
This description discourages me even more from wanting to play. Personally, if the MC has been mind manipulated on multiple occasions, then there is nothing to indicate that they will not continue to do it, so the game doesn't interest me.

Anyway, I wait to see what formerflame says about it, depending on the answer I will decide if I give the game a try or if I definetly go out of it.

Reactions: LordSinner

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
If the scene is more or less as you have described it, then I suppose I can avoid starting the game.

This description discourages me even more from wanting to play. Personally, if the MC has been mind manipulated on multiple occasions, then there is nothing to indicate that they will not continue to do it, so the game doesn't interest me.

Anyway, I wait to see what formerflame says about it, depending on the answer I will decide if I give the game a try or if I definetly go out of it.
well
its a hj-rape , mc got mind-manipulated ( ...rest your eyes while i waiting for testresults ...) , got showed some lewd scenes in head while the "nurse"(Lilith) was jerking him off ,without him knowing

edit : maybe try it out BlasKyau - thats just my 2 cents about -
download size is really small

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well
its a hj-rape , mc got mind-manipulated ( ...rest your eyes while i waitng for testresults ...) , got showed some lewd scenes in head while the "nurse"(Lilith) was jerking him off ,without him knowing
I never play a game if it includes an unavoidable rape (and I personally don't care about the sex of the victim). If we add to this that I don't like mind control, and even less if the victim is the MC, then I think I can proceed to ignore this game.

I don't need to know anything more about the game, that scene is enough that it doesn't interest me at all.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The update was not bad on the contrary it was quite good, but from my point of view the whole scene where the mother feels bad for lying to Mc and brainwashing him on several occasions,seemed to me somewhat forced to try to soften and change the player's perspective for the mother and what they did to the MC for years .... (I wouldn't be surprised if some of the women raped him or at least they used it, to me looks like Ashley could do that and they just brainwashed him :HideThePain: like in the office with the blonde who used mind control or some spell)a pity that we still do not have options in 0.1 to say something in the bathroom or the conversation in the room

Last edited:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
This is my first time seeing this title.
Downloading now.
Renders look good.
The tags look good.
The story looks good.

From the comments, I get the impression that this will be an "Only MC's cock" type of game (which is/would be awesome).

Is this something that the Dev or someone with better knowledge of the game can confirm/deny?

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes