Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I didn't find this until CH 2 was out so I never played the introduction in its original form. Excellent beginning. I hope that this game continues until the story is complete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, I do not respond to this type of post, because one never reaches a common agreement :KEK: :KEK: (since they are personal opinions and we cannot change that and apart we do not contribute anything to the Dev) buttt

They operate outside the legal system" ..... then if the Mc gains power and rapes every woman in front of him, nothing happens because they operate outside the legal system? And since he's the first man in 150 years, There should be no law that prohibits Mc from raping whoever he wants? :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

If they needed a semen sample, they could tell him "take this simple vial, go to that room, watch a movie" or at least explain to him ... but no, they apply a spell to control him and at the same time he does not remember ...

They never put aside the idea of killing the Mc, the Mistress only said that it was a lot of problem because of the mother's power, but if something happened they were going to kill him ... on the other hand the Mistress and Lilith want to use it for their benefit the first thing she says to Lilith is to introduce the mc to the girls so he feels comfortable because "The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" ..... and the way Lilith behaves when she is alone with the Mc is obvious a way to try manipulate the MC (I mean 5 minutes before she wanted to kill him and now she worries?)

There is no evidence of malice? Maybe,but neither of good deeds, the mc goes to look for the mother to help him with the girlfriend who is fainted and the first thing they do is "a spell" you are tired sleep .... instead of explaining to him what happens,then they take (kidnap) him to a school, tell him that his family is full of witches who sometimes érase his memory throw a bomb on him and leave ...

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Surprisingly good! This is my first time playing and I gotta say, it's better than I was expecting. My main issue is that the dialogue seems very stiff. It feels like if an actor was obviously reading their script while filming and talking robotically. Also, I'm getting the feeling that the dev is going for a game with a good storyline, but it doesn't feel like that quite yet. The sexual content feels a bit forced, if the game is supposed to be a pure fuckfest then I get it.

Those may seem like huge critiques, but it's not as bad as a lot of other games I've seen. It has potential

Reactions: Jsd16 and lassoluh

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Just finished v0.2 and I must say the game still has the same pros and cons it had in the first version.
The female models are beautiful except the mom and the headmistress, but the MC is still spineless and just accepts that his mom manipulated his memories. The same goes for the Lilith scene he should be really pissed off about that.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
this is magic theme right? and not vampires? cause if it's a vampires theme I'll skip this one.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
This Mc just goes along with everything and it really pisses me off. He finds out that his mom has been fucking with his memories and he essentially doesn't care? Is that really a reasonable reaction? There's a lot moments where he shouldn't be ok with stuff happening to him but just goes along with it like it's nothing but this is the main one.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In general, I do not respond to this type of post, because one never reaches a common agreement :KEK: :KEK: (since they are personal opinions and we cannot change that and apart we do not contribute anything to the Dev) buttt

They operate outside the legal system" ..... then if the Mc gains power and rapes every woman in front of him, nothing happens because they operate outside the legal system? And since he's the first man in 150 years, There should be no law that prohibits Mc from raping whoever he wants? :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

If they needed a semen sample, they could tell him "take this simple vial, go to that room, watch a movie" or at least explain to him ... but no, they apply a spell to control him and at the same time he does not remember ...

They never put aside the idea of killing the Mc, the Mistress only said that it was a lot of problem because of the mother's power, but if something happened they were going to kill him ... on the other hand the Mistress and Lilith want to use it for their benefit the first thing she says to Lilith is to introduce the mc to the girls so he feels comfortable because "The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" ..... and the way Lilith behaves when she is alone with the Mc is obvious a way to try manipulate the MC (I mean 5 minutes before she wanted to kill him and now she worries?)

There is no evidence of malice? Maybe,but neither of good deeds, the mc goes to look for the mother to help him with the girlfriend who is fainted and the first thing they do is "a spell" you are tired sleep .... instead of explaining to him what happens,then they take (kidnap) him to a school, tell him that his family is full of witches who sometimes érase his memory throw a bomb on him and leave ...
Personally, Lilith and the headmistress can die horribly and I don't care. In fact, it bothers me a lot that Lilith has to take care of the MC's education. If they gave me the option I would make her "disappear" from the game.

Regarding the mother and her wife... If I was the MC I would tell them that I hope I never have to see them again. The regrets after the fact are of little use to me, and I honestly cannot find the logic behind having to erase the MC's mind; they may explain it as they please, I can't find it. My MC would be so much happier if they left, to never come back.

I haven't finished this game update for now, and I don't know if I feel like doing it.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Another game with 'school setting' tag where only 3 characters might pass for a mid 20's (I guess those are students) and the rest are teachers and moms (another guess I am not going to waste time trying this). Why bother with those 3 at all? Just make the whole game 'school setting' with only teachers and no students, which is pretty much what screenshots are. Tags used to mean something now they are just clickbait.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Another game with 'school setting' tag where only 3 characters might pass for a mid 20's (I guess those are students) and the rest are teachers and moms (another guess I am not going to waste time trying this). Why bother with those 3 at all? Just make the whole game 'school setting' with only teachers and no students, which is pretty much what screenshots are. Tags used to mean something now they are just clickbait.
And despite your announcement that your not gonna "waste time" playing this, you come here to complain about it, wasting other peoples time....interesting

Most of the students, if not all could easily pass for high school. That being said, i don't think we have been told what age they are since it's not a regular school.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I mean ignoring everything else discussed,the MC's reactions are not normal.

Like no normal person is like "oh,you've been manipulating and mind wiping me for years.......cool."
Yeah, that's actually the part that really bother me, I can deal with all the other questionable aspects of the story if the MC reacts accordingly the problem is that he doesn't, he found out that magic is real and he is a potential mage, his family have lied to him for years and worst they actually erased his memories of then using magic so he was unaware of the hole thing and yet his attitude is so chill that i wonder if all the mind tinkering they did to him damaged his mind in some way, there is even a choice to "freak out" that don't change anything in the dialogue, and all of this is weird since we see him interacting with his girlfriend and he is shown to be a normal funny guy but when all the magic gets introduced he suddenly became a robot.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
And despite your announcement that your not gonna "waste time" playing this, you come here to complain about it, wasting other peoples time....interesting

Most of the students, if not all could easily pass for high school. That being said, i don't think we have been told what age they are since it's not a regular school.
Lol you got me there! After reading your comment I downloaded the game thinking that students you are talking about are not in screenshots but they exist in the game. Expectations were low so I did not get disappointed not to find them. But you got me.
Also, you said "Most of the students, if not all could easily pass for high school." If I take out the word "for" we get a true statement "Most of the students, if not all could easily pass high school." because high school should be easy if one is in their 20's or 30's which is what the students look like. :)
Also I must correct myself as you were right and I was wrong regarding the tag. My comment was not to bash the game (I ignore 99% of the games posted and don't go bashing them, they have their audience) I was pissed about "school setting" tag but then you pointed out it's not a regular school which would explain why students are older. My bad!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It is kind of fucked up that they were messing up with the mc's memories, but I think they were justified. Magic is not really something they can talk about openly and as they said the mc never showed that he had any magic abilities until now. After seeing what happened to his girlfriend and knowing that people would come for them if he knew the truth, it would be kind of hard for him to be mad at the mom or anyone else. It would be nice if showed a little bit more emotion when he learns about everything though.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
It is kind of fucked up that they were messing up with the mc's memories, but I think they were justified. Magic is not really something they can talk about openly and as they said the mc never showed that he had any magic abilities until now. After seeing what happened to his girlfriend and knowing that people would come for them if he knew the truth, it would be kind of hard for him to be mad at the mom or anyone else. It would be nice if showed a little bit more emotion when he learns about everything though.
It's never actually said that people will come after him for telling him the truth they only say the rules will not allow it, the danger to him was after he's shown to have magical abilities since a male magic user its rare, the way things are now the story tries to justify the obviously fuck up situation by saying it was all for his own good but seen as Lilith did the same for a completely unnecessary reason it begs the question of how much it was for his own good and how much it was to maintain their secrecy and its all made worse by the lack of response from the MC who just rolls with it like it's totally normal to have your memories erased.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's never actually said that people will come after him for telling him the truth they only say the rules will not allow it, the danger to him was after he's shown to have magical abilities since a male magic user its rare, the way things are now the story tries to justify the obviously fuck up situation by saying it was all for his own good but seen as Lilith did the same for a completely unnecessary reason it begs the question of how much it was for his own good and how much it was to maintain their secrecy and its all made worse by the lack of response from the MC who just rolls with it like it's totally normal to have your memories erased.
I mean in this update we learn about the witch hunters so it would make sense for them to do everything in their power to avoid people knowing about magic, even if it's someone really close to them. If there was a group of people dedicated to hunting down witches, and you're a witch, you probably wouldn't take any chances. As for the lack of response of the mc, I won't disagree with you, like I said it would've been nice if he showed a little bit more emotion when he learned about all that stuff.

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
I mean ignoring everything else discussed,the MC's reactions are not normal.

Like no normal person is like "oh,you've been manipulating and mind wiping me for years.......cool."
Pretty hard to define what would be normal in a world with magic and witches. Just wrapping your mind around the thought of magic being real could drive a person insane. Let alone the fact that your parent brain fucked you on multiple occasions. The MC seems to be either adapting very very well or just going with the flow because he's still in shock and doesnt know what else to do.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This isn't as bad as some of the reviews make it out to be. There is certainly a problem with the MC's reaction to finding out that magic is real. Literally no one would have this kind of subdued reaction unless they had suspicions all along. His banter with the sis and other characters suggest that he isn't totally devoid of emotions or a sense of humor. So why did he react like a robot when his world is literally turned upside down?

The English seems to be fine mostly, although some of the dialogues can get a bit cringy.

Some of the issues regarding confusion about the characters' relationships seems to have been addressed with the update. I applaud the dev for not being lazy with the incest. It doesn't seem to be a straight word replacement job and they edited the script a bit to make it flow naturally (if you input that landlady is "mom").

I also appreciate that the dev did attempt to create some dialogues before, and during, the sex scenes.

What I was interested in the most was the cautionary tales about the dangers of male mages and how it could cause upheaval in the covens. Personally, I would love it if the MC eventually has the choice to embrace the dark side or whatever, proving all their fears to be justified. A power tripping male mage who wants to enslave all these hot bitches should be feared! Alas, the planned tags do not suggest this is a possibility lol. It's fine. We're probably looking at a nice light hearted harem. Normally, that kinda crap is pretty uninteresting, but this one at least has some world building and a possible source of conflict to come against the witch hunters.

Good luck and keep at it dev.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Pretty hard to define what would be normal in a world with magic and witches. Just wrapping your mind around the thought of magic being real could drive a person insane. Let alone the fact that your parent brain fucked you on multiple occasions. The MC seems to be either adapting very very well or just going with the flow because he's still in shock and doesnt know what else to do.
Yeah when someone is in shock it can leave them without response. I don't know how I would react in a situation like that.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes