TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
same it happens to me alot even tho my comments are about the contents of the game and without insulting or trying to start anything, but then see other people who are clearly trying to start trouble have their comments remain (also lost 18 likes from 2 posts being removed, but im not even salty:mad:)
Don't worry you get used to it after a while. :KEK:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah... mine too. And all it was was me saying I liked the game and the concept of the story and was looking forward to what was next. Didn't know complimenting the dev/game was off-topic lol.

Reactions: Mayonesa and EZ8lt

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes, This looks very promising, I like the storyline,
but more importantly is the pace of the story which is just about perfect.
(It may seem a wee bit fast, but there are hints in the dialog that the MC may be mistaken for Dinner !. ;) )
The hints and clues, both visual and in the dialog,
leads me to think that the MC will have an very "interesting " (as in middle east saying) time.
It is also refreshing that most of the characters appear more lifelike.
I will be following this game, and will likely becoming a Patreon if the next update is of the same quality.

Reactions: Chris_Vader

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
That line where he asks if his girlfriend is suddenly going to be good at video games,after nutting in her killed me.

Looking forward to more of this.

Reactions: TheFurs

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Girls are pretty, but there are ZERO explanation who they are! And MC is just like "okay, I just find out I'm witch and magic is real and all chicks I for some reason know are witches too, but all cool. No Panic". Little work for the story and this will be good.

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Having read through this thread after checking the story out, I find a lot of people's concerns to be exaggerated at best.

Maybe it's just me, but most of the relationships were well implied with the only one being a head-scratcher being Katherine, who I thought might be an Aunt (clearly too old to be another sister, not much marital affection shown so far to sell the step-mom role). Cassie was clearly a sister, though the revelation of her being a twin specifically in this thread was nice. Ashley was very clearly a little sister. Andrea was very clearly a mother.

The other big concern I understand, but which is somewhat overblown is the "passiveness" of the MC. If you think it through, his outward acceptance of the situation is logical and smart: These are women who can alter his mind, and who have confessed to doing so in the past. The honesty, while not "fixing" it, should at least buy them time to explain. They could easily have lied and claimed to never have done so to save face (though that would logically lead to a shit-storm when MC inevitably found out on his own). However, a monologue to show him as not so accepting inwardly as he appears outwardly would not be a bad addition. I will concede though that the towel incident was kinda silly. To paraphrase someone earlier in the thread "bruh you already showed them your dick just walk over there and grab the damn towel!":ROFLMAO:

Someone also commented on the foreshadowing with a few things in particular, and yes some of it is a bit on-the-nose, but I'm more than willing to see how it goes. Who knows, the dev might even subvert our expectations in a good way!

Naturally, this is all just one user's experience and thoughts so yours may be different (as clearly many have been). That being said I look forward to the development of this title. With a bit of polish (some grammar issues, maybe some monologue to make MC's mindset clear, etc.), the stable foundation presented here can become something quite nice indeed.

Reactions: punisher2099

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No incest patch ? It was a bit confusing at the start without mentioning relationships. First I thought Andrea was the girlfriend's mom (I though the MC was at her gf's house) but it actually is the MC's mom. Then Cassie acts like a girlfriend out of nowhere when MC arrives at the school (hugging him in bed) whereas we didn't see her before that, but is in fact his sister.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
No incest patch ? It was a bit confusing at the start without mentioning relationships. First I thought Andrea was the girlfriend's mom (I though the MC was at her gf's house) but it actually is the MC's mom. Then Cassie acts like a girlfriend out of nowhere when MC arrives at the school (hugging him in bed) whereas we didn't see her before that, but is in fact his sister.
All within a "Coven" are "Brothers" and "Sisters" while the leader is the "Mother"
The use of kinship titles within a coven i.e. "Daughter", "Son", "Mother", "Sister" or "Brother" do not indicate a blood relationship.
Hence there is no "Incest" Tag for this game.
And unless the developer points out a Close blood relationship between
two or more romantically involve characters within the game, there is no need for one.

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Dev says they are going to add a relationship selection at the beginning of the game next update. They can be your family or your roommates depending on your preferences.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
All within a "Coven" are "Brothers" and "Sisters" while the leader is the "Mother"
The use of kinship titles within a coven i.e. "Daughter", "Son", "Mother", "Sister" or "Brother" do not indicate a blood relationship.
Hence there is no "Incest" Tag for this game.
And unless the developer points out a Close blood relationship between
two or more romantically involve characters within the game, there is no need for one.
And within a coven they hug and lust each other ?

Actually I read some comments and the dev confirmed the relationships :
Sorry about that because of Patreon rules I have to be vague about relationships. I hope it will be more clear as future updates come out and the characters interact more.
View attachment 984378
That's twin, mom, mom's wife/stepmom, little sister, big sister.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
And within a coven they hug and lust each other ?

Actually I read some comments and the dev confirmed the relationships :
In answer to your question, often(hug) and not always(lust).

I missed the post you quoted and after reading it , I now believe that an "Incest" tag is now warranted.
While the use of the word "mom" instead of mother implies a close blood relationship,
The use of the word "Twin" is the problem,
If there is any sexual activity between them ,
Then this game will in Fact contain Incest !

Therefore I would urge Formerflame to change "Twin" to cousin (still a bit close) or something else,
to avoid any possible trouble with Patreon.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
In answer to your question, often(hug) and not always(lust).

I missed the post you quoted and after reading it , I now believe that an "Incest" tag is now warranted.
While the use of the word "mom" instead of mother implies a close blood relationship,
The use of the word "Twin" is the problem,
If there is any sexual activity between them ,
Then this game will in Fact contain Incest !

Therefore I would urge Formerflame to change "Twin" to cousin (still a bit close) or something else,
to avoid any possible trouble with Patreon.
cousin is still incest, even step family is incest under patreon rules. That's why having a patch or a way to set your own relationship is the way devs do that. The dev already said they'll do something about it in the next patch

Last edited:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Yes! ... So, I was browsing through some movies and I came across one that reminded me of something; that this title reminds me of the movie "The Covenant." I haven't seen the movie is years but I'm sure there are similar elements. Was the movie some sort of inspiration for the idea behind this title?

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes! ... So, I was browsing through some movies and I came across one that reminded me of something; that this title reminds me of the movie "The Covenant." I haven't seen the movie is years but I'm sure there are similar elements. Was the movie some sort of inspiration for the idea behind this title?
A Coven is defined as a group or gathering of witches who meet regularly. I am sure that is the reason for the title, I hope it isn't from the 2006 movie by Renny Harlin that has a 4% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. But, if they are drawing inspiration from the movie, I can't imagine that they could do any worse than that. Though that looks to have a lot more male characters in it than this game has - so far.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes