Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't want to devalue anyone's opinion, but I think lesbian scenes aren't as big of a problem as people here make it seem to be. There are a few very active users that don't like it, and they make sure everyone knows it in every thread, but I don't think it reflects what the majority of people think. If the game is good people will support it, I don't think the majority of people really care that much about it. But this is just my opinion.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Like others already said I think the mc is too passive and too forgiving personally I would cut the relationship with the mother immediately after the discovery she being lying and manipulating him for all this time.
About sex every update I prefer sexless updates than to get a LI ruined by a lesbian sex scene because for me there's no difference then the girls having sex with another man I equally would not wanting anything with them after.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Sorry about the crash effecting some of you. The problem is a png I missed converting to jpg which for some reason never gave me the error. If someone with the error can try this fix and let me know if it works I would greatly appreciate it. MEGA FIX
It's just the image converted into a jpg in the folder

I'll try and address some of the concerns:
Confused who the characters are - I can add a quick intro at the start of the game just a simple "This is Andrea she is your (default Landlady)" These are her daughters and this is her wife. If this will help. It won't show up until version 2 and would probably necessitate replaying the first version (or ctrl skipping through it). I'll think about it and maybe see if I can fit something like that in version 2.

Lesbianism - I didn't realize this would be such a hot button issue. The lesbian scenes will be very minor part and skippable. My thinking was I want there to be some sexual content in every update but it doesn't make a lot of sense if girls you just met instantly want to rip off your clothes or how quickly you would have sex with family. I'll try and make it more clear going forward that in this world it would be very difficult to maintain a male relationship so some look to other witches for companionship.

BDSM - I don't have any plans to make the player a sub and there won't be anything extreme like pegging. Think more along the lines of spanking a girl or two.

Animations - I know these are a weakness of mine that I hope to address in the future. They also by far take the most time to do. Right now my focus is being able to produce content for release consistently. I'm still very much a beginner with Daz/Ren'Py/Writing a story and this is a new hobby for me which I need to find time for. Short term I'll slow them down a bit. Long term I hope to improve their quality.

Weak MC - Some of the concerns will be addressed in the next couple versions. I'll add more inner monologue going forward to try and relay the characters transition from being in shock to coming into his own. I don't want him to be seen as just a big pussy but he'll also choose his battles.

Voyeurism - Similar to the Lesbian tag it's just a way to see girls before you have sexual relationships with them but you won't be forced to watch two girls have sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I do have a question for people with the pregnancy fetish. How important is it that there is a baby growing inside? What I mean is since this is a magical world I could create a woman who shows all the external signs of being pregnant but no baby at the end of it. Could even do something where in order for the pregnancy to progress she needs to have regular sex with the player.
Thankyou for the clarifications. Now, I can play this game. Hope all or most of the lesbianism will be Skippable.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
Then I do have a question for people with the pregnancy fetish. How important is it that there is a baby growing inside? What I mean is since this is a magical world I could create a woman who shows all the external signs of being pregnant but no baby at the end of it. Could even do something where in order for the pregnancy to progress she needs to have regular sex with the player.
I can't speak for everybody, but the baby is kind of the most important part of that, and that outer signs just indicate how far along what's inside has gotten. Personally, I'd even settle for a character talking about being pregnant/getting pregnant/having gotten pregnant over loads of extra renders, but that might just be me.

You have a point about the magic, though, so there are lots of opportunities to play around with how pregnancy works in your world. In Long Live the Princess, there is even the conceit of having a "contraceptive spell" cast on the mc that the player has to actively figure out how to remove (assuming they even choose to do so in the first place), and, in some other game I can't remember the name of, embryos of impregnated girls were magically teleported to an external incubator for growth (though I don't know how I feel about that).

For me, though, the impregnation/pregnancy fetish is mostly about the talk and, to some extent, the feeling of "risk". Without the feeling of risk, it makes sex seem kind of hollow, and without the talk it just looks like they are getting fat (lol).

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sorry about the crash effecting some of you. The problem is a png I missed converting to jpg which for some reason never gave me the error. If someone with the error can try this fix and let me know if it works I would greatly appreciate it. MEGA FIX
It's just the image converted into a jpg in the folder

I'll try and address some of the concerns:
Confused who the characters are - I can add a quick intro at the start of the game just a simple "This is Andrea she is your (default Landlady)" These are her daughters and this is her wife. If this will help. It won't show up until version 2 and would probably necessitate replaying the first version (or ctrl skipping through it). I'll think about it and maybe see if I can fit something like that in version 2.

Lesbianism - I didn't realize this would be such a hot button issue. The lesbian scenes will be very minor part and skippable. My thinking was I want there to be some sexual content in every update but it doesn't make a lot of sense if girls you just met instantly want to rip off your clothes or how quickly you would have sex with family. I'll try and make it more clear going forward that in this world it would be very difficult to maintain a male relationship so some look to other witches for companionship.

BDSM - I don't have any plans to make the player a sub and there won't be anything extreme like pegging. Think more along the lines of spanking a girl or two.

Animations - I know these are a weakness of mine that I hope to address in the future. They also by far take the most time to do. Right now my focus is being able to produce content for release consistently. I'm still very much a beginner with Daz/Ren'Py/Writing a story and this is a new hobby for me which I need to find time for. Short term I'll slow them down a bit. Long term I hope to improve their quality.

Weak MC - Some of the concerns will be addressed in the next couple versions. I'll add more inner monologue going forward to try and relay the characters transition from being in shock to coming into his own. I don't want him to be seen as just a big pussy but he'll also choose his battles.

Voyeurism - Similar to the Lesbian tag it's just a way to see girls before you have sexual relationships with them but you won't be forced to watch two girls have sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of this sounds awesome, the only thing I have against Lesbians is if they are virgins using toys on each other. As someone with a defloration fetish, it hurts my heart every time a virgin breaks her hymen not on a thick cock. xD

As for the pregnancy question: For me, its only a fetish if the MC is the one knocking someone up. It does nothing for me without knowing that my child is growing inside the woman. All the external symptoms without the child? Loses all hotness for me. Same thing with fucking a pregnant woman carrying someone else's child, all that does is remind me she's someone else's. Pass.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
just found this, and when I got to the point where Lilith left me in my room with Cassie lying down on the bed, got this... 1.PNG

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I'm interested about this one but I'll only try it when I feel like it has enough content in a few updates. How is it so far for those who have tried it ?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This is a really good start. The lesbian stuff doesn't bother me and we shall see how the mc comes to terms with the revelations presented to him keep it going dev (y)

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Great, I got my post deleted because it was "off-topic" whem talking about the lesbian, harem and sex that will be in this game, but other comments that said pretty much the same thing are still there, wow. Some mods may have a selective reading or something, because if my comment was off-topic many more are the same, but they still stand, whatever, at least now I know that talking about the game or it's content/future content is off-topic, good to know.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Great, I got my post deleted because it was "off-topic" whem talking about the lesbian, harem and sex that will be in this game, but other comments that said pretty much the same thing are still there, wow. Some mods may have a selective reading or something, because if my comment was off-topic many more are the same, but they still stand, whatever, at least now I know that talking about the game or it's content/future content is off-topic, good to know.
same it happens to me alot even tho my comments are about the contents of the game and without insulting or trying to start anything, but then see other people who are clearly trying to start trouble have their comments remain (also lost 18 likes from 2 posts being removed, but im not even salty:mad:)

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I finally got around to trying this out. It was all in all pretty good for a first release. The only thing that I had an issue with was the mc accepting everything that is told to him at face value. He was just told that his memory was changed and that his whole family has been lying to him for years. They would have kept lying to him going forward if he hadn't manifested his powers. Personally I would be pissed and be a bit paranoid after hearing all that. You wouldn't know which memories are true and which ones are fake. The family acts like oh well no big deal that we lied to him all these years lets go on like nothing happened. You might want to change a little bit of the narrative to fix that. Anyways like I said I do like the game other than that one issue. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
Why bother asking this question if you are just going to delete the replies from anybody who tries to answer it for being "off topic"?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Why bother asking this question if you are just going to delete the replies from anybody who tries to answer it for being "off topic"?
you do know that's the mods do that, and the dev doesn't have a lot of say in it right? trust me I've seen a lot of devs on other threads trying to control it, but in the end only mods have the final say.

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
you do know that's the mods do that, and the dev doesn't have a lot of say in it right? trust me I've seen a lot of devs on other threads trying to control it, but in the end only mods have the final say.
I thought that was a thread ownership issue. Are you saying that even if they are the OP, the devs still have no control? That seems like a foolishly unaccountable way to run a forum.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I thought that was a thread ownership issue. Are you saying that even if they are the OP, the devs still have no control? That seems like a foolishly unaccountable way to run a forum.
go to the off topic threads if you want to talk about it, otherwise all of this will just be deleted again. But yes, the mods are mainly in control of all threads that are not in the "unmoderated" threads.

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
go to the off topic threads if you want to talk about it, otherwise all of this will just be deleted again. But yes, the mods are mainly in control of all threads that are not in the "unmoderated" threads.
I'm sure this will be deleted, so there is no reason *not* to talk about it here. Also, I think whoever is moderating this needs to know that they are sabotaging this game by deleting legitimate answers to actual questions posed by the developer. Maybe they take satisfaction in that. Either way, they need to evaluate what they are doing.

Regardless, they are making it clear that there is no need for an "off-topic" forum if things that are on-topic are still going to get deleted.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes