Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
:LUL:

No lesbian tag because no lesbian sex shown if I'm correct. But yeah weird thing
I think you're right. There was 1 lesbian kissing scene if I recall, and conversations about girls being bisexual (this is an all girls school too). Plus the lesbian relationship with 'landlady' There's clearly content planned worthy of the tag. But as of now, probably not enough to justify it just yet.

Fun game though. I kind of get the complaints of MC being a wimp, but it seems reasonable to me given the whiplash life changing situation he's thrust into. Plus it offers the chance for interesting character growth/development this way (assuming that's the direction dev wants to go)

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
A little leery of rape tag. Is this just due to mind control?
I believe it's there because of a handjob scene really near the start that some people have been upset by and wanted the rape tag for. I didn't put the tag there. I'm going to be changing the scene in the next version because how that scene happens isn't important to the plot but it has put some people off. There isn't going to be any rape in the game going forward and that scene is going to be changed.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Aww... I got excited for a bit there. I was hoping this game had a Female Protagonist or at least an option between a Male & Female one.

I wanted to have fun as a Witch :( maybe even have a kitty as a sidekick...

original.gif salem-and-sabrina-chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-s1e1.gif

But, I'll give this game a try to see how it is.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I believe it's there because of a handjob scene really near the start that some people have been upset by and wanted the rape tag for. I didn't put the tag there. I'm going to be changing the scene in the next version because how that scene happens isn't important to the plot but it has put some people off. There isn't going to be any rape in the game going forward and that scene is going to be changed.
Are you also going to rewrite Moms mind rape? Thats the one that really needs a rework imho.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
And then there are people like me who think it's just fine, oh well can't please them all. Do what you gotta do, like the premise enough so i certaintly will keep following.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I'll look and see what I can do there. That's a more difficult fix. But I definitely don't want people to dislike her.
Leave it as it is but add a "Fuck you Mom, I can't trust you anymore"-route. Shoud be easy enough to add because mostly it would remove all future scenes with her and it would have very little need for you to add scenes. Seems to be the easiest "fix" to me.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
So I am not sure why some people do not like this game. The new update was well done and had a good continuation of before. I do wish for a bit more control / choices in some ways but over all I think the game is progressing nicely.

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Leave it as it is but add a "Fuck you Mom, I can't trust you anymore"-route. Shoud be easy enough to add because mostly it would remove all future scenes with her and it would have very little need for you to add scenes. Seems to be the easiest "fix" to me.
It's an option but how I plan on unlocking a relationship with Kat goes through Andi. It may even make people that don't like Andi happy. I've been trying to figure out how to restore good feelings towards her without just cutting her out for some people.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes