LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Akifai said "Would I like for everything to be coherent, and make sense? Sure, but as long as it has decent, and overall competent writing, I'll come along for the ride."

Sure it should be written so we can follow i think everyone wants that, but if Dev wants me to play next game and the next after that created by the DEV will need better writing Coven is easy to fix to bring together and Dev was told it was loosing belief in the story line but was not rectified in chapter 2 or 3 so now the only logical fix is a flash back or away forward that truly gives the MC an obvious backbone over a short time. Dev might have problem here at this point do to story indicates last 20 male magic users were bad people and the MC is too good except he is a cheater and went to that easily. so how bad to make him? To me Dev is hiding something (i hope). and just maybe we will learn it soon or the story may just not have it who knows next couple chapters will tell.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
I will say this, just because there is an in story reasoning, does not mean it makes any more sense. I like the story, but this does not mean the in game explanation or yours actually makes any sense in any logical manner. This is why I said earlier that the pacing is a little too fast. At least this does not seem like a Patreon milking scheme.
In my book, having in-story reasoning usually means in makes logical sense in the story's world. Indulge me if you will, what about that scene is illogical to you?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I agree the Sura scene felt a bit abrupt. If the Seer lady was telling her to stop and obey, then that should have been shown so the scene would make at least a little more sense. Still a stretch but an acceptable one.

Better yet you could play it so that in the moment where he yells 'Stop' for a split second he accidently controls her into doing so. She quickly regains control but everyone is duly impressed(and a bit scared) he managed to do something that advanced even if only for a moment. THEN the Seer...now very interested...tells Sura to do as instructed from there on.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Better yet you could play it so that in the moment where he yells 'Stop' for a split second he accidently controls her into doing so.
Not a bad idea but as I don't like it that the MC gets mind-controlled/memory changed I wouldn't like it if he has this power and uses it even by accident. I had a sort of similar idea that when he tries to defend himself that he by accident conjures a magic shield to stop her attack or if you want to go a bit more drastic knocks her back with basically a force push.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Well that was interesting. What's with everyone being shocked that the guy who literally just turned up knows nothing about their secret magic world?

• Haha
Reactions: Uzhirian

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Not a bad idea but as I don't like it that the MC gets mind-controlled/memory changed I wouldn't like it if he has this power and uses it even by accident. I had a sort of similar idea that when he tries to defend himself that he by accident conjures a magic shield to stop her attack or if you want to go a bit more drastic knocks her back with basically a force push.
I was imagining a gravity like thing. MC yells "STOP" and then we see her fall to the ground. Then, MC being a nice guy would be all concerned and that would be that, but i didn't really mind the sex scene so i guess it was fine either way.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Well my thinking here is a small tweak of the existing content. My idea would not require the Dev to re-render a single frame. Just tweak the existing writing.

Also it would actually be a BIG deal 'in universe'. It was established in this very update that normally, you can't manipulate a witch's mind/emotions unless she lets you. So if...even accidently, even if only for a split instant...he actually did that in front of all those 'invisible witnesses'(nice get-around for having to render all those extra bodies, lol) it would be a game changer. More ammunition for those who advocate that the MC should die and more motivation for those who want to use/exploit him to their own ends.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Loving the game so far. Beautiful graphics along with the animations which i wish there was more of but enough to get me going lol. The women are out of this world! Hotties all around.

Thank you so much for sharing and I will definitely be keeping watch on this.
5 out of 5 ⭐ 's imo

Reactions: drooopy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Thank you all for the support you've given me. Here's a preview of some of what I'm working on in version 4.
I've also changed the gallery to show which characters will have new scenes for each update.
V4 is the first version you'll miss out on content depending on your choices. Specifically, if you turned down Violet in v2.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Thank you all for the support you've given me. Here's a preview of some of what I'm working on in version 4.
I've also changed the gallery to show which characters will have new scenes for each update.
V4 is the first version you'll miss out on content depending on your choices. Specifically, if you turned down Violet in v2.
Thank you for making a great game. I look forward to the coming update.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Reactions: xbinhoux

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
I've added a public poll on my Patreon (future polls will be patrons only) for bonus renders if any of you want to participate. I'll be adding a bonus gallery to the game that includes these images in the future. The first set you can vote on is school staff.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Ellie ended up winning the poll. I decided she's the type to dress as Velma for Halloween so that's the theme of these pictures. If you want to download the images from Mega here they are in 1080p and 4k.

1080p versions will be included in a bonus gallery in the next update. If you have any recommendations for the next bonus gallery poll let me know.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I've added a public poll on my Patreon (future polls will be patrons only) for bonus renders if any of you want to participate. I'll be adding a bonus gallery to the game that includes these images in the future. The first set you can vote on is school staff.
I do not want to seem impatient or not understanding so please do not take it this way. I just wanted to know a ruff time frame of the update if you had one in mind. This is so I can replay the game again before the update.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes