Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Since I'm triggered the same way @Faptime is, I may have to sit out a few episodes and see if this is my cup of tea when the story is more fully developed.
More fully developed and changed from that version.

I'm happy that there's less "mind wipe your child every time something magical occurs" but still, what kind of parent abandons their child to the "tender" care of the headmaster and Lilith when something happens that alarms and scares their child. Fuck that. You do not leave your 18 year old son that's the first male to exhibit magical ability in 150 years to these two women. I don't care how much Mom and Mom trust them, your SON does not know them and you're just going to leave them to it? Not going to happen.

It's nice that we don't render the MC unconscious so Lilith can get the sample, none the less, nothing about this indicates a sperm sample actually tells them anything.

And of course, lack of agency, you have to go with the dryads, they can see the future so there's no sense in battling them because they already know what we will do. That creates it's own problem. If someone (well, anyone) can accurately predict the future and say what your actions will be, then all the sudden free will doesn't exist and *something* has predestined what will happen so you don't get to decide anything.

*sigh* Somehow I still like this game despite these problematic starting points, and really I don't know that I can come up with a different path this should take that doesn't involve the MC being screwed over my his parents and then by his school without impacting the plot and giving the MC more power in the situations than he should have. Maybe it is okay for me to be angry (from the MC's perspective) about these injustices without needing to remove these injustices. Maybe just some script changes afterward to let the MC and those that wrong him acknowledge what they fucked up and apologize for doing things that are clearly unfair to the MC?

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
More fully developed and changed from that version.

I'm happy that there's less "mind wipe your child every time something magical occurs" but still, what kind of parent abandons their child to the "tender" care of the headmaster and Lilith when something happens that alarms and scares their child. Fuck that. You do not leave your 18 year old son that's the first male to exhibit magical ability in 150 years to these two women. I don't care how much Mom and Mom trust them, your SON does not know them and you're just going to leave them to it? Not going to happen.

It's nice that we don't render the MC unconscious so Lilith can get the sample, none the less, nothing about this indicates a sperm sample actually tells them anything.

And of course, lack of agency, you have to go with the dryads, they can see the future so there's no sense in battling them because they already know what we will do. That creates it's own problem. If someone (well, anyone) can accurately predict the future and say what your actions will be, then all the sudden free will doesn't exist and *something* has predestined what will happen so you don't get to decide anything.

*sigh* Somehow I still like this game despite these problematic starting points, and really I don't know that I can come up with a different path this should take that doesn't involve the MC being screwed over my his parents and then by his school without impacting the plot and giving the MC more power in the situations than he should have. Maybe it is okay for me to be angry (from the MC's perspective) about these injustices without needing to remove these injustices. Maybe just some script changes afterward to let the MC and those that wrong him acknowledge what they fucked up and apologize for doing things that are clearly unfair to the MC?
It's stated in the game that the Dryads can't see a certain feature, just possible outcomes, big difference there.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I didn't know that Anna is also a witch. She can make her smartphone fly while on a video call. lol

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Hiya Mr. or Mrs. Dev.... I know its only been just over 3 months... I know a good update takes time. Yes I am being impatient. I saw the pic you posted in July and it looks very nice. Just wanted something like 99.99% done or on a little less optimistic scale 75% done with this update?? Sorry I know its bad to ask but I like the game very much.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so last time i asked ... about an update ... was back in july ..... this is september now and still nothing being released ?? :unsure:

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
so last time i asked ... about an update ... was back in july ..... this is september now and still nothing being released ?? :unsure:
7 days ago it was posted that the game was posted early release for top tier patreon. I have confirmed this. So it is just a waiting game at this point till public I guess.

Reactions: ImperialD
Oct 17, 2020
The only main question which now remains would be how long the wait is until the public release.. Can't wait for a new update.. hopefully sometime soon, b/c gatdamn, it's been since May.. (not saying I want the dev to rush though, I understand that it takes some time for good chapters to be created n released.. also hope the new update would be on the longer side, who knows `\_00_/`)

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes