FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Coven [v0.7] [Former Flame] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.26GB
Repack size: 461MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / - / - / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
What can I say...
"Top notch" is the short version.

The longer one would begin with the story. Intriguing, unconventional and lets say to some extent even fascinating. For sure with a lot potential! ^^
Further more the sight of the flawless, non ´standard´ location renders. You can see how much effort went into them.
Next would come the character models. The dev got his hands on the best ones. The most beautiful ones, the hottest ones, the cutest ones and the Milf´iest ones ;)
Heck, even the animations are very well made - not only in positioning and flow.

All in all this game is "Top Notch", A+ , premium class - call it like you want - it wouldn't change the result ;)

formerflame - I dont say this often, I wish you all the best with your (on so many levels) awesome game. You´ll get my support. For delivering on a regularly base awesome & great content in story, renders and models. I hope many others will follow :)

10/10 from my side (y) :love:(y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang that cliffhanger tho

Was not expecting that

Thats gonna be a big surprise for the mc gf or should i say ex gf and her mom :ROFLMAO:

But also great news so they can be included into the harem as well :sneaky:

Shame the update take so long after each one

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
interesting premise. I will wait a bit more before playing but I am looking forward to playing this.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Shit, another one of my fav games going to the new version of ren'py making it unplayable to me :cry::cry::cry:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. I highlighted some recommended choices (honestly I think this game is quite straightforward so it is quite unnecessary) and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer formerflame approve me to share this one. This should be compatible with Galery mod. This one may have some problems because I am just a newbie and I hope that you guys will inform me about that. Thanks!!!!
P/s: Updated to v0.7
View attachment 1651222 View attachment 1651223 View attachment 1651241
Updated to v0.7

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. I highlighted some recommended choices (honestly I think this game is quite straightforward so it is quite unnecessary) and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer formerflame approve me to share this one. This should be compatible with Galery mod. This one may have some problems because I am just a newbie and I hope that you guys will inform me about that. Thanks!!!!
P/s: Updated to v0.7
View attachment 1651222 View attachment 1651223 View attachment 1651241
thank you for the mod update~ ^_^

Reactions: LaikDink

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Took a while but decent update, any update with Sura is worth waiting for, the cliffhanger was interesting.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Or He Who Must Not Be Name. Now where have I heard this story before? Hmmmmm. *starts whistling the theme to Harry Potter* ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Couldn't resist when I read this.

1664607106157.png

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
After a cursory glance at the script, it seems like I might have broken the game by not pursuing Ashley.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Dang that cliffhanger tho

Was not expecting that

Thats gonna be a big surprise for the mc gf or should i say ex gf and her mom :ROFLMAO:

But also great news so they can be included into the harem as well :sneaky:

Shame the update take so long after each one
Kind of expected it myself. It was clear the Ex was going to be a recurring character, and given all the secrecy stuff about witches, the only way that could happen is if she somehow absorbed power from that Mega-Creampie she took and became one herself.

Swear, I came up with this whole premise almost two decades ago. Must have left my notes laying around on a bus or train somewhere for the dev to find....

You stay away from my X-Men-style Werewolf story, Former Flame! You can't have that one!

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Or He Who Must Not Be Name. Now where have I heard this story before? Hmmmmm. *starts whistling the theme to Harry Potter* ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Couldn't resist when I read this.

View attachment 2074957
Nothing in HP is original. That's a much older concept that JK stole and then wrote poorly.

Besides it being the case in a bunch of myths from all around the world going back thousands of years, in popular media alone there are several examples. The most well-known of which would be Steven King's Randall Flagg/Man in Black, Beetlejuice/Bloody Mary/Candyman/etc., and Hastur from the Cthulhu mythos.

Reactions: acewinz
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes