ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
WOW ... just fucking .... WOW .... i have no idea if Former Flame is doing this game entirely by themselves or if they have help ... but dam ... awesome renders ( <--- none stop drooling here ) ... and the story keeps me wanting to read and read ..... then the end hits and i'm like NOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love this game F.F. keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
just when i think ... i found the perfect babe in this game ... you make another one that turns my head in her direction :love:

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
It was nice to see Cora again, hope we see her more in the future :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously the Witches do not know about this "ability", but the Dryads do. It has been intimated a number of times that the Dryads are much more powerful than the Witches but, as they keep themselves hidden, the Witches do not know everything about the Dryads

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm thinking that the man who shall not be named isn't really dead and that he's probably the same guy that used magic at the bowling alley.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Dec 29, 2018
After a cursory glance at the script, it seems like I might have broken the game by not pursuing Ashley.

I also had that issue and I think it was supposed to be "jump v7sura" instead of "jump v7naotest".

It seemed to work for me after I made that change to the script and loaded a save before that scene.

Reactions: Vasy

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
I think the game breaks if you turn down Ashley?
After a cursory glance at the script, it seems like I might have broken the game by not pursuing Ashley.

Sorry about that I pushed back a Naomi date scene because I wasn't going to finish it in a reasonable time and forgot to remove that flag. Replace the scripts.rpa, in the game directory, with the one in the zip file on mega or attached and that should fix it. Or just open console and type "jump v7sura"

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
love love love the game and all the sassy ladies in it...
BUT...... formerflame , would ther be possible with a little mor diversity in the ladyparts I would love to se a few more magnificent bushes like Andreas.... It gets a little flat with all the cleanshaven ones (no pun intended) :p

Live by the bush...die by the bush.... ;)

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
love love love the game and all the sassy ladies in it...
BUT...... formerflame , would ther be possible with a little mor diversity in the ladyparts I would love to se a few more magnificent bushes like Andreas.... It gets a little flat with all the cleanshaven ones (no pun intended) :p

Live by the bush...die by the bush.... ;)
I'd like to. I tried putting bush on Michelle but as soon as I started animating her it became a shimmering mess. If I can figure out what was causing that and fix it there will definitely be some girls with pubes.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Nothing in HP is original. That's a much older concept that JK stole and then wrote poorly.

Besides it being the case in a bunch of myths from all around the world going back thousands of years, in popular media alone there are several examples. The most well-known of which would be Steven King's Randall Flagg/Man in Black, Beetlejuice/Bloody Mary/Candyman/etc., and Hastur from the Cthulhu mythos.
Or that guy from that Freakazoid! episode. The one with the Scream-O-Vision prompts. ("I'm going to go charter a bus... believe it or not!") ;)

More seriously, I think myths about demons had their names be a way to influence them, since names have power and so on.

kotinch

Dec 27, 2017
I also had that issue and I think it was supposed to be "jump v7sura" instead of "jump v7naotest".

It seemed to work for me after I made that change to the script and loaded a save before that scene.
Which program did you use to decode *.rpa and *.rpyc ?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes