ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
The only main question which now remains would be how long the wait is until the public release.. Can't wait for a new update.. hopefully sometime soon, b/c gatdamn, it's been since May.. (not saying I want the dev to rush though, I understand that it takes some time for good chapters to be created n released.. also hope the new update would be on the longer side, who knows `\_00_/`)
I was looking on the Patreon page and it seems that it will be a month from release before the free version comes out. At least according to the Patreon tiers they have set up. Top tier first then there are 3 more tiers below that that state they get it next with the last being one month from release.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Well, it looks like only a few people want the update come on people show me you want it. I'm going to give you another 30 mins to make my mind up

Reactions: ZagorTeNay
Apr 28, 2019
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. I highlighted some recommended choices (honestly I think this game is quite straightforward so it is quite unnecessary) and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer formerflame approve me to share this one. This should be compatible with Galery mod. This one may have some problems because I am just a newbie and I hope that you guys will inform me about that. Thanks!!!!
P/s: Updated to v0.6
View attachment 1651222 View attachment 1651223 View attachment 1651241
please update to 0.7

Aug 2, 2018
not tryna start a political movement based on the way men treat women but bitches really killed over the last dudes dick, fucking kek

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes