consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
is this a first project for this developer? i see nothing else listed here in OP
if it is it's obviously been planned out well and had the story polished before coding and art added.
it's a joy to read so far and had me engaged throughout.

it's also a good setting for a harem/trainer game to follow only male has to spread his seed evenly through 30 covens, with the possibility of having to dominate a few girls to remove their feelings of jealousy so that all can remain harmonious and reduce the risk of another war. just a thought

loving it dev :)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
Does this MC ever make any choice of his own, or is he just an obedient little bitch the entire game? It's all been "yes boss, lemme be ever so grateful and obedient" up to and including the dryads. Nothing in the tags to indicate emasculation or femdom either...

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Shit, another one of my fav games going to the new version of ren'py making it unplayable to me :cry::cry::cry:
to bad there is no 32 bit anymore would have liked to continue
I recompiled a version using an old version of renpy that uses python 2.7 and supports 32bit still if you want to try it out. No promises since I haven't tested it. But it's worth a try.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Does this MC ever make any choice of his own, or is he just an obedient little bitch the entire game? It's all been "yes boss, lemme be ever so grateful and obedient" up to and including the dryads. Nothing in the tags to indicate emasculation or femdom either...
I understand your point, but I think we're only a few days into the story, aren't we? Might take a bit longer for him to assert himself.

Reactions: Irad

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, I played it long time ago, and tried this new update and gotta say: I remember now why I liked it so much. Very nice job, dev! That ending it was great. I was starting to worry about Anna, because she is one of my favorite girls in the game. Can't wait for next update

Kaelen39

Aug 18, 2022
I recompiled a version using an old version of renpy that uses python 2.7 and supports 32bit still if you want to try it out. No promises since I haven't tested it. But it's worth a try.
Mega
Thanks ill try it, soo its the new version of renpy thats the issue was mad this game, ripples, vis part 2, Family affair part 3 and a few others i really liked i cannot because of that issue so thanks to this game devoloper i appreciate the attempt. I could always try to play on one of those play on sites but i find they are usually way behind on updates and lag ect.... again ty ill try it and let you know

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing the new update. For me right now the only thing that needs to be improved, is the sex scenes. The renders and animations look good, but I think the game needs to have more dialogue during the scenes. Without the dialogue the scenes feel a little bit empty. Other than that I am enjoying this game a lot.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Just dropped off a well deserved 5 star review.. Great renders.. enjoying the story.. good writing.. as this one continues I am getting more and more invested into the game.. Just a smooth ride with the MC learning more and more as he goes along. Great work Former Flame You've got a fan in me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just finished playing the new update. For me right now the only thing that needs to be improved, is the sex scenes. The renders and animations look good, but I think the game needs to have more dialogue during the scenes. Without the dialogue the scenes feel a little bit empty. Other than that I am enjoying this game a lot.
I agree. The story is good, and I like all the characters. But the sex scenes could be improved with some more dialogue.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just tried this for the first time. I must say it's beautiful with a strong story. Michelle is my favorite so far, glad there will be more of her.

Best of luck with this. Truly looking forward to more. Ty

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Muffinking61

Aug 11, 2020
Just started playing and as a writer I love your storytelling and the flow of the action is great. Just wish Elizabeth and Sydney would loosen up. The dinner scene is intriguing with the possibility of a father being introduced into the story. If there is a relation was, he some kind of witch or a descendant of Merlin??? Sorry my writer brain doesn't turn off, but great game and story.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is this witch making thing exclusive to the MC or did other male witches have this capability as well? I'm asking because if others had this ability then they must've been incompetent as hell. If they were evil and trying to take over the world.

Why wouldn't they just sire their own band of loyal witches(with a hypothetical branding spell, if needed) and have them all infiltrate the covens with their other witch lovers? Not to mention having multiple kids with them as well to guarantee that the covens would be converted over time?

I get that most inexperienced witches aren't a threat earlier on but if his turned witch sires and lovers intergrated in the covens successful, it shouldn't be too hard for the rest to progress. This doesn't account for the amount of time it all would take or those witches that can see possibilities but I feel like if they could do it, they would be somewhat untouchable. If it succeeded and no gods intervened, of course.

Maybe something like this already happened or was attempted in the past but failed. If so then I guess they have ways to prevent future attempts. If not, then why wouldn't anyone think to do something like that?

Great update, by the way. That ending really made me curious about the whole created witch thing. If you couldn't tell.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Mega
Oddly enough, I have a 64 bit rig, running Win 7 pro. Yes I understand that it is outdated but buying another PC with 32 GB of Ram & a 2 gig video card is a little beyond my budget at 60 years old... Will getting Win 10 Pro change anything for me? I don't know if it is a hardware or software issue, I just know that games using the latest Renpy won't launch and half of the shit I download I have to delete...

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Oddly enough, I have a 64 bit rig, running Win 7 pro. Yes I understand that it is outdated but buying another PC with 32 GB of Ram & a 2 gig video card is a little beyond my budget at 60 years old... Will getting Win 10 Pro change anything for me? I don't know if it is a hardware or software issue, I just know that games using the latest Renpy won't launch and half of the shit I download I have to delete...
From my little bit of searching it looks like since Windows 7 is end of life Python developers stopped supporting it. When Renpy jumped to a newer version of Python Windows 7 users are SoL. Assuming that is all correct, and your computer can handle it, I think updating to windows 10 would fix your problem.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Hmmm; I can't help much with the issues you are having, software isn't my thing, but I can say your system should be able to run these fine. I run them on my Win7-Pro desktop system, it sounds like we have similar specs, and I haven't have any issues with anything I've downloaded here......so far anyway.....I hope I didn't just curse myself by saying that.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
From my little bit of searching it looks like since Windows 7 is end of life Python developers stopped supporting it. When Renpy jumped to a newer version of Python Windows 7 users are SoL. Assuming that is all correct, and your computer can handle it, I think updating to windows 10 would fix your problem.
yup, renpy8 runs on win7 without problems, so far.
and i think it will stay that way for a while.

btw, who would wanna that shitty win10/11 anyway (as microsoft has already detected this hate-speech, im expecting purge/rs at my doorteps:cautious:), when you can have working oldtimer 10x more reliable and better as an alternative:WeSmart::Kappa:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I understand your point, but I think we're only a few days into the story, aren't we? Might take a bit longer for him to assert himself.
Maybe a few days in-game, but more than a year irl, and basic issues regarding to the story or the so called "choice mechanics" are still not adressed, they just been glossed over, or more like ostriched over for the sake of "plot" progression.

• Angry
Reactions: jhustrue
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes