Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
This story was clearly written by a woman and I want to thank you for letting us into this wonderful, mystical, fascinating world for a little while. There is way too much insight into the feelings and and emotions of the female characters for a man to have produced this. Even the way the graphics are done shows a woman's perspective. Notice the emphasis on the reflections in the water in this picture rather than on the bodies of the women in the water.
Looking forward to learning more about these wonderful characters.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This story was clearly written by a woman and I want to thank you for letting us into this wonderful, mystical, fascinating world for a little while. There is way too much insight into the feelings and and emotions of the female characters for a man to have produced this. Even the way the graphics are done shows a woman's perspective. Notice the emphasis on the reflections in the water in this picture rather than on the bodies of the women in the water.
Looking forward to learning more about these wonderful characters.
its makes me laugh at people who think a man can not have feelings ... only females can .... i feel sorry for our next generation :rolleyes:

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
its makes me laugh at people who think a man can not have feelings ... only females can .... i feel sorry for our next generation :rolleyes:
Am disappointed you thought my post was about men not having feelings. That was not at all my point.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Am disappointed you thought my post was about men not having feelings. That was not at all my point.
clearly you need to think harder before typing ... thats exactly what it sounded like ... and i quote " the story was clearly written by a woman " unquote ... ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
he talks about this new generation in a critical manner but it's funny that he acts exactly the same way they do.
don't worry he just had a bad day or is bored and needs to get some steam out
an old bad man .. at 61 i would think i left the boy way way behind by now ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well its been about a month and a half since the last update ... so ...
yeah... a few years earlier it would be "omg, it has been 90 days already, wtf is that update..the dev is just lazy scummer (there were no milkers, yet)...etc".
and now it is "wtf, are you asking for? cant you read, it has been only 90 days. stop trolling, get a life, quality takes a time...etc".

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Wish game had better introduction. 15 min into a game and everything is thrown on face. Who? What? Huh?...
Shock & Awe makes it irresistible, the MC is in shock over what is happened to him, and in awe of every new thing he discovers.
We the players are in shock over how quickly things change for the MC. "this is your new normal, no wait this is your new normal, no this is your new normal." And we are in Awe of just how gripping this story full of, characters both forgettable, and those we invest in emotionally.
Just my 2 cents.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Shock & Awe makes it irresistible, the MC is in shock over what is happened to him, and in awe of every new thing he discovers.
We the players are in shock over how quickly things change for the MC. "this is your new normal, no wait this is your new normal, no this is your new normal." And we are in Awe of just how gripping this story full of, characters both forgettable, and those we invest in emotionally.
Just my 2 cents.
I wouldn't say the characters are forgettable, but other than that I agree with that you said. We get to feel the shock, awe, and confusion of the main character, it really helps get you invested into the game and story

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I wouldn't say the characters are forgettable, but other than that I agree with that you said. We get to feel the shock, awe, and confusion of the main character, it really helps get you invested into the game and story
Truthfully, I think that only a handful of the characters are forgettable, and by that I mean they contribute little to the story, so far I don't even remember the names of any of them. But the rest of them I feel invested in how they contribute to the story.
Maybe after the forgettable's become part of the harem, or gain a more prominent role that will change.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Is the Dev communicating somewhere? Nothing on here or patreon since Oct 31st. Just asking as this is getting into abandon territory and I do not want that.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is the Dev communicating somewhere? Nothing on here or patreon since Oct 31st. Just asking as this is getting into abandon territory and I do not want that.
Yes, regular communication in Discord.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes